Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! I_vote_lcapBang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! I_voting_barBang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! I_vote_lcapBang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! I_voting_barBang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! Empty
PostSubject: Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream!   Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:08 pm

I enter the area of the explosion the charred remains and smell of burning linger in the air. I Step forward and wait as i remember i was to meet rizu here for something important. I turned and waited for her arrival my hand on my bladegently as a prop the tightly wound fabric preventing my hand from slipping as i applied a little weight the metal quivered in its sheath. "There has to be something here worth finding even if just a minor clue..."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream!   Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:16 pm

*Rizu walks towards her father's aura, showing up beside him and gently taking hold of his sleeve. As she does, she takes a look around and shudders.* Papa...
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream!   Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:23 pm

I smile warmly at you and place my hand on your head "Dont worry it can be rebuilt and for the ime being you can use kogas underground lab ill take you there later for now lets look around." I nod and walk forward kicking aside rock and debris. I look around not seeing much aside from destroyed equipment and computers.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream!   Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:29 pm

*She nods and smiles half-heartedly, still looking around at the mass destruction. Rizu walks around, carefully maneuvering through the mess as her stomach flips. Shaking her head of the sharp nausea, she clears her throat and kneels down amongst the rocks, pushing them aside here and there.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream!   Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:54 pm

i kick something and it feels softer than the debris and i look down to see a charred arm and a large slab of wall upon it. "hey rizu!" I lift the wall and push it back. "take a look at this"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream!   Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:17 am

*Looking over to her father and seeing the charred flesh, Rizu stands up carefully and walks to where he is. She looks over to where he lifted the wall. As she did, her eyes widened.* ...Papa...w-what...
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream!   Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:26 am

I look and toss the wall backwards and it falls with a massive thud. "Im not sure dear its not shinigami or...maybe not even hollow."i crouch and paye out gloves and pick it up."Well analyze it in the lab, im sure ayame has everything up and ready to be used again. " I smile
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream!   Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:53 pm

*Rizu nods and slowly stands up again, unable to take her eyes off the dead and charred creature. She clears her throat again as she holds back her nausea and crosses her arms over her chest. Mumbling under her breath, she thinks out loud.* What could Koga have been doing...w-without me...?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream!   Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:23 pm

"I dont know rizu" I walk forward" I dont know" I smile warmly at her" well find out though i promise."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream!   Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:27 pm

*Rizu nods absently, her cheeks flushed from the nausea.* I...I hope so, papa. *Despite her aversion to the corpse, she sticks close by to her father, nervously clutching onto her oversized haori.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream!   Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a nice dream!
Page 1 of 1