Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
What was a nice day... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
What was a nice day... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

What was a nice day... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

What was a nice day... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
What was a nice day... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
What was a nice day... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
What was a nice day... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
What was a nice day... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
What was a nice day... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
What was a nice day... I_vote_lcapWhat was a nice day... I_voting_barWhat was a nice day... I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
What was a nice day... I_vote_lcapWhat was a nice day... I_voting_barWhat was a nice day... I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

What was a nice day...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

What was a nice day... Empty
PostSubject: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:44 am

-He walking through the shopping district-Hmm..i feel something but it could be nothing.I know i sensed a few hollows earlier but that could have been taken care of.But now they seem a little closer..and something stronger is with them.-He turns around and notices two gillian with ten hollows-Damn i can never have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:47 am

I was walking through. The people here couldn't see me, and I liked that. But sooner or later I would need a geigai. I was walking a long when I saw a humanoid figure standing in front of 2 gillians and 10 hollows. I didn't know who it was but this could be a good chance to test my new powers of the flame out. I walked up to the figure.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:49 am

-He senses a familar spiritual pressure-Well so this is what he sends now.Ill make quick work of yall idiot hollows.I hope you came ready to fight.I dont plan on letting any of them live.-He unsheathes his katana and jumps at the Hollow slashing downward at his skull causinig it to split into two-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:52 am

As I near the fight, the humanoid figure's spiritual pressure seemed very familiar.
Is that Zain?
I shunpoed behind 2 of the hollows and with a horizontal slash cut them both in half.
Long time no see Zain.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:54 am

Yeah its been to long.I hope you gotten stronger.I have been drawing alot of hollows lately.Ive been able to keep them at bay but its getting ridiculous.I plan on making a trip to Hueco Mundo soon.-He jumps off the hollow and dropkicks another hollow in the face then jumps up to a huge hollow holding out his index finger-Cero Horadar!!-He fires a beam of cero at the hollow's chest knocking him back-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:57 am

I look at the hollows.
With the amount of power that we have. We wouldn't last very long in Hueco Mundo against Aizen and his espadas. You handle the hollows, I'll finish these gillians.
I shunpoed behind 1 of the gillians with a vertically slash, split it straight down the middle.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:01 am

Yeah will do.I dont plan on killing the Espada or Aizen just yet.They have a power i want to obtain.They will get it to me even if i have to prove i worthy of it.-He throws his katana sideways cutting off the head of four hollows leaving three left-Hmm..just three huge hollows left..this is easy just like a normal workout.-He is cut of in the middle of talking as he is it with a bala sending him into a wall of a building-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:04 am

I look at the other gillian as I float in above it. It looks at me and begins charging a cero.
So pathetic and so weak.
I rush straight toward it and punch the cero down its throat. The gillian exploded and I was quite disappointed.
I NEED A CHALLENGEEE!!!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:06 am

-He stands up out of the wall-This is not the end i sense more.Something stronger than a gillian and as strong as me.Here they come..get ready to end this.-He stands up and throws his katana the remaining huge hollow like a boomerang killing them-Damn its an Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde!!-He looks at the Vasto Lorde-Pick one X!
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:12 am

I start to smile. I charge straight for the Vasto Lorde.
This will be a whole lot of fun. Lets go boys. I wanna enjoy this.
I passed by Zain and was soon in front of the Vasto Lorde. I looked at him and he looked at me.
Vasto Lorde: If you're to be my opponent, then I would like to know the name of the person I will be devouring.
I smirked.
You are a very overconfident fello aren't you. My name is Itami Moeru. And yours is?
My name is Geretsuna. Are you ready?
I nodded and got into an offensive dual sword stance. I may not have all the power of my shikai unlocked, but what I do have hopefully will be enough.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:19 pm

-He jumps infront of the Adjuchas-Your mine idiot.I dont like talking alot so lets get down to business.Anymore of you i should know about before i kill you.It doesnt matter anyway ill kill you before you can call for help.-He swings his katana downward at the Adjuchas shoulder-Adjuchas-brings up hos arm to block the slash causing a large gash on his arm-Gah!!!-he throws an uppercut into Zain's stomach-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Me and Geretsuno launched at each other. He was fast and powerful. His strikes knocked the breath from my body. I was on my knees before I knew what had happened. Geretsuno stood over me laughing.
I thought you would have more fight in you. I guess I was wrong.
He brought his fist down hard on the back of my head, sending pain throughout my body. I crumpled to the ground, twitching. Geretsuno just shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:57 pm

-He caught with the uppercut and slides back onto his feet-Well you certainly pack a punch.Seems like you underestimate him.Once he loses control of his anger watch out.Now back to you Adjuchas who hit me..i think its my turn!-He starts walking toward the hollow and throws his katana in the tree-Violeta Fuego!!-he clothes his arms in fire and throws a left hook at the Adjuchas while throwing a right uppercut at the same time-Adjuchas:-blocks the left hook with his left arm causing it to catch on fire..he is knocked back by the uppercut-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Is that so, then I will end him now.
With a clawed hand, he brought his arm back and sent it forward toward me.
Now you get to experience death once again Shinigami!
Right before his hand could reach me, I grabbed his wrist. This sent a look of surprise to Geretsuno. I stood up.
Do NOT underestimate me. Do NOT toy with me. I will destroy you.
I punched Geretsuno in the face and sent him against a wall. I looked at him with rage across my face.
Now you shall experience true fear. Burn and Electrify all creation in the universe. DESTROYYYY HONOO RYUUKIBA AND INAZUMI RYUUKIBA!!
I entered my shikai state. My wings spread out wide and my tail wavering. The chains of my zans wrapped around my arms and flames and electricity began to spurt out everywhere.
You should realize, I can barely control my shikai form. Now lets play.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:55 pm

-He walks over the hollow and looks him in the face-See what your partner did.You enraged a beast that i have to contain.You better hope i make this out alive if not im coming to hell to kill you.Itami you better no what you are doing!!-He punches straight through the Adjuchas face along firing fire blasts with his left hand-I wanna see them duke it out!!-He jumps back and stands in mid-air-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:02 pm

I looked at Geretsuno. It appeared he wasn't scared, but I didn't care cause if he wasn't scared, then I would beat it into him. I rushed at him, punching him in the gut and sending him straight threw the building. I flew into the air. Waiting for him to come from the rubble. He charged straight at me. His claws spread out. He sent his right claw toward my face. I ducked and gave him an uppercut to the chin. He sonidoed out the way and behind me. He sent a kick toward my back, but I shunpoed out the way. I looked at him and smirked. I brought my Zan straight on his head. He barely dodged, but got his right arm cut off.
You bitch.
You're to weak. I will kill you now.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:05 pm

-He smiles-You do know you have to pay for that.I told you all not to underestimate him.No one ever listens to ole' Zain..not my problem anymore.I need a new shirt i burnt the sleeves off of this one.-He jumps down and walks into the clothing store coming out with a new black shirt and white tie...he retrieves his katana out the tree-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Geretsuno was now pissed off. He rushed at me even faster. I stood there. He tried to tackle me, but I punched him in the gut then picked him up by his neck. I held him in the air while choking him.
I hope you were good in your past life cause now you DIEE!!
I threw him straight down, and prepared Honoo Ryuukiba. I brought my arm back, and reaching for my inner fire, I made an slash with Honoo Ryuukiba.
GENGETSU AKAAA!!!
From the tip of the blade came a hot arc of fire. It was fast and when it reached Genretsuno, it burned him alive. His screams reached back up to me, but I didn't care. I just wanted him to burn.
Maybe hell won't be as hot as that attack you weak scum.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Yeah it might be.Speaking of which..i have things to tend to.Be careful you have been in the real world too long.They will send someone for you..if you wanna be a rogue you know where to find me.-He puts on his trench coat..walks down the street-You have yourself an ally..
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:27 pm

I watched him leave as I sealed my shikai. He was right. I needed to leave and leave now. I left and headed in the direction of my mother's house. I needed help and she could be the one to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was a nice day...   What was a nice day... Empty

Back to top Go down

What was a nice day...
Page 1 of 1