Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ I_vote_lcap~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ I_voting_bar~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ I_vote_lcap~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ I_voting_bar~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

~I wish it was only Just a Dream~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ Empty
PostSubject: ~I wish it was only Just a Dream~   ~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:22 am

I entered thr grave yard and walked to my body in its grave. I exhale and lay my items down and sit.

You ok?

...no

Thinking about that boy you hurt huh?

that is part yes...im also thinkinga bout my lt i chased away... My daughter who i lied to...the lives iv taken... iv done many things im not proud of and all of it burdens my heart.

I see...your so burnt out on being that icon of hope youve lost all of your own and become a shell of darkness havent you

yeah... Im living on borrowed time... and to lessen the pain perhaps i need to break these hearts and burn these bridges..so when i die i am not mourned but hated and celebrated upon my death..

thats a foolish thing to do. Honjo you are living on borrowed time yes but why would you die as a demon rather than a saint?

..to make a perfect world for her... I lean my head on the tombstone. If i am hated my death even if she sees it for what it is will ensure unity. am i right

Suzaku Kusari
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~I wish it was only Just a Dream~   ~I wish it was only Just a Dream~ EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:50 am

I listen to the silence after our conversation and i stand resolve in my eyes and my energy renewed. " Time to redeam myself for my sins." I walk form the grave yard with my gear and my shades on.
Back to top Go down

~I wish it was only Just a Dream~
Page 1 of 1