Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hikaru starts her new life EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hikaru starts her new life EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hikaru starts her new life EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hikaru starts her new life EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hikaru starts her new life EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hikaru starts her new life EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hikaru starts her new life EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hikaru starts her new life EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hikaru starts her new life EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hikaru starts her new life I_vote_lcapHikaru starts her new life I_voting_barHikaru starts her new life I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Hikaru starts her new life I_vote_lcapHikaru starts her new life I_voting_barHikaru starts her new life I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hikaru starts her new life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou
Race: Shinigami

Hikaru starts her new life Empty
PostSubject: Hikaru starts her new life   Hikaru starts her new life EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Hikaru walks into what is now her new place of residence. It was nothing but a small little apartment like building. There wasn't much there and neither did Hikaru have a lot. She put her very spars amount of things in there. Mostly just kendo gear and some other training items. Hikaru sat down for a minute and wondered what would happen next in her life. So far this place had proven both challenging and interesting she was unassigned at the moment however. How would she go about getting assigned was her next challenge. For now she decided she would go see if there was anything significant to do.
Hikaru starts her new life Hikaru

Last edited by Hikaru Shidou on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru starts her new life   Hikaru starts her new life EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Hikaru took several hours to set everything up as she liked it. After she was done she ate some lunch then thought about heading out. Maybe she would head into Rukongai and hunt down several hollows and kill them or something. She knew of a few areas where there were always hollows. It wouldn't be such a bad plan to go and annihilate them in the name of training. Besides she had felt her reitsu for the first time. Even after that most of the shinigami at her level and a little bit higher had not even accomplished that.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru starts her new life   Hikaru starts her new life EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhJdEeoW92E&feature=autoplay&list=PL6950FF7CB8B9228D&lf=results_main&playnext=1
Hikaru walked into her apartment and walked into the bathroom turning on the bath and letting it fill with hot water. She took off her kimono that was not even black anymore from the blood it had within it. She grabbed a new one and set it to the side. Afterward she got into the bath and relaxed. However she glanced in the mirror. Hikaru starts her new life Fire-eyes Her eyes had changed somehow. She saw the flames still burning in her eyes. After all that fighting the flames still burned bright and heavy. They where even visible to both her and to others. The water felt good though. She combed her hair and left it unbraided so it wouldn't become wavy. After relaxing in the water for at least an hour Hikaru got out of the water. She put on her kimono (forgot the name the shinigami call it lol) and walked into the main room. She had some sushi which was perfect for sustenance. She ate it calmly feeling like something new was alive in her.

Something had changed. She remembered her promise from before to that one person. However she now felt like she had begun to get somewhere with it. This was maybe just the first step but she was going places and she knew it innately.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru starts her new life   Hikaru starts her new life EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:24 am

Hikaru crawled her way back into her apartment. She was bloody cut up and overly exhausted. She set her zanpakutou on a traditional katana hold directly next to her head while she passed out. she didn't even have the energy to clean herself or bandage her wounds. She did manage to crawl under the blankets and pass out. However her dreams would not leave her be in peace. Instead her dreams where visited by something else. Her zanpakutou was going to communicate with her. It just so happened it would be easier while she was out cold.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru starts her new life   Hikaru starts her new life EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:33 am

Hikaru was not truly sleeping. While she was her spirit was within her soul and she saw her world. The world of her soul looked something like the interior of a dojo. It was more than that though. It was an all out fuedal Japanese castle. She was awestruck merely walking around it. However she noticed somehint odd resting it;s head in the courtyard. She walked out to see what this thing was and was shocked when there was a giant wolf who's body appeared to be made of flames and it had a large horn in the center of it's head.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru starts her new life   Hikaru starts her new life EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:42 am

Rayearth opened it's eyes. at first it's appearance was peacful but then it glared at Hikaru and her tiny body. So she finally got to see him. She could finally see him and hear his voice. Rayearth stood up so she couldn't near him. "At last the tiney Hikaru comes to see her soul and shikai. Why should I talk to you you ignored me earlier today Shinigami."
Hikaru starts her new life 328px-Hikaru_rayearth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru starts her new life   Hikaru starts her new life Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikaru starts her new life
Page 1 of 1