Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Life starts now EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Life starts now EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Life starts now EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Life starts now EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Life starts now EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Life starts now EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Life starts now EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Life starts now EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Life starts now EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Life starts now I_vote_lcapLife starts now I_voting_barLife starts now I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Life starts now I_vote_lcapLife starts now I_voting_barLife starts now I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Life starts now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 pm

I landed at my feet near my apartment. Amaya was sleeping peacefully in my arms now, so I walked inside quietly in order to avoid waking her up. My clock marked 6 am when I reached the spar room I had, usually used as a bedroom for the guests. I gently laid Amaya down in the bed and covered her with the blankets. She looked like a small angel at that moment and I couldn't help it but smile at that sign. Softly I kissed her forehead and exited the room. Then, I sighed heavily and laid down on my couch.

In a few hours I need to solve the adoption thing. I seriously hope they don't give me any trouble for it. She's just a 5 years old girl with no family and I'm a single shinigami who wants to adopt her.

- This sounded so much better when I first thought of it... Now just sounds like trouble. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:00 am

I stand outside the door with papers in one arm and ayame on my back.
"Papa i sthere anyone to play with here?" she says to me. "idk Aya well have to see." i smile and knock on the door.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:55 pm

I heard someone knocking on the door and I jumped on the couch. I looked at the clock. It marked 6:30 am. Was still too early to go to the squad and take care of Amaya's adoption.

Who can possibly be knocking at this hour? Did someone sensed Amaya's presence here? If so... I'm done for good.

I moved slowly to the door with one hand on my zanpakuto's hilt and opened it.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:58 pm

I smile and hand you the papers in my arms. "Hello Miss Hansha" let ayame off my arm and she clings to my haori. "Im your captain Honjo, it is a pleasure to meet you" I smile kindly and hold out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:05 pm

I was surprised to see my captain there. I bowed in respect and accepted the papers he handed me. I looked at his hand surprised.

He wants me to shake his hand? That's... odd. I thought a captain would be more formal than this.

I looked over at the papers.

- Hm... Taicho, may I ask what are this papers about?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:17 pm

"I heard from some talkative squadmembers that you were adopting a child " I nod towards the papers " i fille dthem out all i need is yor signature" I smile and lean on the wall and ayame looks past my leg"

"Hi" she quickly ducks back behind my leg.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:22 pm

I was even more surprised when I checked the papers. All the names on it were correct, even Amaya's name was on it.

- How did then even...? Nevermind. - I looked at the small child that was with the Captain.- - Oh, hi there.

I smiled and gave them a sign to come in. I turned the lights on and sat down on the couch, grabbing a pen to sign the papers.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:25 pm

I carry ayame inside and smile. "This is ayame, shes your new lt till i have someone who can fill the seat." I poke her and she giggles. "Hopefully miss hanasha that my be you" I smile kindly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:32 pm

- Oh, hi miss Lt. Ayame. - I smiled at her. - She's really cute. Is she your daughter? - I asked out of curiosity.

I signed the papers at the write places and handed them back to my captain.

- Me, a lt.? I'm way too far from that seat Taicho. - I laughed softly. - I didn't even achieved my shikai and I'm not even a seated officer.

I got silent for a moment.

- There's anything else I have to do to keep Amaya?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:43 pm

I nod. "everyone becomes strong over time my dear. and yes she is..well kind of. " I smile. "and no that is all. if you ever need someone to train with im always available.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 pm

I sighed deeply. I felt relieved at that very moment. Amaya was now officially my daughter. I was deeply happy.

- Thank you for taking care of this papers Taicho. I'm really thankful. - I bowed once more in respect. - I'll gladly accept your offer than.

I smiled once again. Things would finally work out fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Note: The next events take place after that person mentioned above leave.

I saved a copy of the papers on my desk so it could be safe. I took a quick peek at the clock once more: it marked 8 a.m. already. I should be already working at that time but I couldn't leave Amaya alone, specially because she needed to get used to live here with me. I laid on my couch once more, staring at the ceiling. Millions of questions jumped on my head out of blue.

Will she accept me as her mother?
Will she enjoy living here with me?
Will I make a way of raising Amaya and do my squad job?
And... Where will I leave her when I'm working?

I truly needed my answers but I was too tired to try and find them. I simply let sleep win the battle this time as I closed my eyes and escape to the land of dreams.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:05 am

I woke up 2 hours later with something warm holding my hand. I blinked a few times till I was sure I was fully awake and I looked over to my right. Amaya was holding my hand and smiling.

- Morning Kia-sama. I'm sorry if I woke you up...

I smiled back and sat down on the couch. I took a quick pick at the clock and I realized she was probably hungry.

- Morning Amaya. Don't worry, I needed to wake up anyways. You're hungry right?

- I... I'm not! - She said nervously and her stomach grumbled. I gave her a look. - Okay, maybe I'm a little hungry...

I laughed a bit at her reaction and held her hand, dragging her to the kitchen. I instructed her to sit down while I moved around making breakfast for the two of us.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:53 am

I placed a plate with a few toasts and a glass of warm milk in front of Amaya. She smiled happily and started to eat, after thanking for the food. I sat down near her with a glass of tea on my hands, watching her eat satisfied. But I couldn't stop thinking about how I should tell her I adopted her. I just stayed there staring at her and moving the spoon on my tea.

- Do you want to tell me something Tsukiakari-sama?

- Yes, actually I want...

- Go on. - She smiled and waited.

Darn, she's smart...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:28 am

- Well you see... Thing is...

I was trying to find the right words to say it, but it was being really hard.

- Yes...? You know you can tell me Tsukiakari-sama. Come on, spit it out.

- Fine, fine... - I sighed and took a deep breath. - I adopted you. You're my daughter now.

She stared at me with no expression. Her eyes were huge and I had no clue what was she thinking...

I messed up...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:36 am

30 minutes passed and still no reaction. She was just staring me down, her face showing no emotion. And I mentally kicking myself for being such an idiot. I should had ask her first things like "would you like to have a real family?" or "Can I take care of you like a mother does to her child?"...

God I'm such an idiot...

- It's okay if you don't want it. I should of asked you first instead of filling papers without you knowing. I'm -

I couldn't end my sentence. Amaya got up from her chair and gave me a tight hug. I guess I overreacted. I hugged her back and we stayed like that for a while.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:39 am

- You really did that for me? I mean... You said you would take care of me and such but... Bare me as your daughter? Isn't that too much for you to bare on your own?

- I've bared a lot of things on my own and I never had any troubles. So if there's anything wrong about bringing a little light to my life, then I'm guilty. - I smiled and rubbed her cheek gently.

- So... Can I call you mom? - She asked.

- Yes. But only if you want to do so.

- Okay. Then... Thank you mom.

We hugged each other for another couple of minutes. There was so many things on my head but I ignored them.

The challenge is up... Life starts now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life starts now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life starts now   Life starts now Empty

Back to top Go down

Life starts now
Page 1 of 1