Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A Call to Action... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A Call to Action... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A Call to Action... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A Call to Action... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A Call to Action... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A Call to Action... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A Call to Action... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A Call to Action... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A Call to Action... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A Call to Action... I_vote_lcapA Call to Action... I_voting_barA Call to Action... I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A Call to Action... I_vote_lcapA Call to Action... I_voting_barA Call to Action... I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A Call to Action...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

A Call to Action... Empty
PostSubject: A Call to Action...   A Call to Action... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:13 pm

Kyousuke sat quietly in his living quarters in an Indian position. On either side of him, the sheathes of his swords hovered gently off the floor, glowing with a radiant violet aura. The blades themselves lay crossed over Kyousuke's lap. To those educated in the ways of the Shinigami, this position was known as Jinzen; the technique used to communicate with one's Zanpakuto.

Straight across from Kyousuke, a figure stood, cloaked in complete darkness...

Last edited by fearless_kyousuke on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Action...   A Call to Action... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:21 pm

A bead of sweat gently slid down the length of Kyousuke's face as the mysterious being watched him.

"You're too distracted." The shadow spoke, "At this rate, it'll be a thousand years before you learn to control your power, and I will be all but useless to you."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Action...   A Call to Action... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Kyousuke's eyes opened and lifted up to the silhouette, an almost guilty expression written all over his face.

"You're thinking about her again, aren't you?" The shadow inquires accusingly, "That Lieutenant you fought with, Rizu Yukino."

Kyousuke merely looks away, trying to ignore the fact that it was true, "That's not really your concern." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Action...   A Call to Action... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:46 pm

"Yes, it is." The shadowy figure snaps back, commanding Kyousuke's attention, "Don't you forget, Kyousuke, I'm just as much a part of you, as you are a part of me. Everything that effects you also effects me."

Kyousuke sat there attentively, listening to the lecture conveyed to him by the spirit of his sword.

"The only difference between us is that I'm able to prioritize." The being goes on, it's voice strong, rough and almost alien, "Whatever is thrown at me, whatever obstacle is set before me, I remove it; always remaining on a consistent course; never letting anything hold me back."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Action...   A Call to Action... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Kyousuke's head sank into his chest with self-pity. He knew Burakkuhoru was trying to tell him to stop thinking about her; to stop focusing on what he almost did to her last time.

"More importantly, I don't let my emotions interfere with my goal." The figure continues, "I have no reason to hate. I have no reason to fear. I have no reason to love. All beings, all powers, all ideas...they mean nothing to me. My will...is unbreakable."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Action...   A Call to Action... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:07 am

"That is the only thing that seperates us, Kyousuke. Your will is easily bent, manipulated. It is your weakness." The being explains to him, his tone calming a bit, though with such a detached personality, it was hard to notice whenever it's emotions changed, "If you can't prioritize, you will never learn to master my power." With that, the figure slowly faded away, leaving Kyousuke sitting there, alone...
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Action...   A Call to Action... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:41 am

'Well, how can I NOT be distracted by her?!' Kyousuke muses, strolling aimlessly through the Seireitei now with his eyes directed at his feet, his swords now sheathed and strapped, crossed, behind his back, 'She's been the only one here that seems to actually give a damn about me! Everyone else I've met has practically tried to kill me!'

He was barely able to notice the breeze that whisked by as his mind ran a mile a second, 'Prioritize? I think my priorities are perfectly clear! I want to get stronger! I want to learn to control my power! How could he not understand that?!?'

Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Action...   A Call to Action... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:31 am

With a sigh heaving from his breath, Kyousuke stopped and gazed up into the sky, mentally exhausted from all he had been through the last few days.

'I need a distraction; something to clear my head.'

He then reached over his right shoulder, drawing one of his swords from the sheath. He held it up close in front of his face with the face of the steel dividing him in half. He then gently closed his eyes and then swiftly brought the blade down at his side, as though he were saluting the air...
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Action...   A Call to Action... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 am

Kyousuke waited patiently before a long doorway suddenly appeared in front of him, and two doors slowly began to part - opening to an endless corridor of pure white light.

It wasn't long before a single black butterfly fluttered up next to him; his guide which would lead him seamlessly through the portal. Replacing his sword back into the sheath, Kyousuke steps forward, entering the heavenly hallway of mystique. As he takes those first few steps, the doors slowly slide closed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Action...   A Call to Action... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Call to Action...
Page 1 of 1