Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Emergency Call EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Emergency Call EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Emergency Call EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Emergency Call EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Emergency Call EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Emergency Call EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Emergency Call EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Emergency Call EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Emergency Call EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Emergency Call I_vote_lcapEmergency Call I_voting_barEmergency Call I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Emergency Call

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:34 am

-He exits the senakimon-I wonder what is so important i had to leave my spar.Well it was getting interesting.I wanted to see his shikai state.No other squad member could handle this.I will make a quick patrol then head back..-He looks at the garganta and watches as a vasto lorde steps out-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:36 am

-He adjusts his glasses-So this is what the big fuss is over.Another vasto lorde i wonder is this one is strong as the other.I would hope so because i need a good challenge.Now lets begin shall we..i dont have all day.-He watches as the vasto lorde sonido toward him firing a left kick toward his head-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:41 am

-He brings up his left arm to block the blow sliding a feet sideways-Hmm nice attack.You are pretty fast if i must say so myself.You do not speak do you?Well the less talking the better.I more of an action guy myself.-He turns toward him and holds out his palms-Hado 33. Sōkatsui!!-he fires the hado at the vasto lorde-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:44 am

-the vasto lorde puts his arms in an X shape sliding back as the hado hits him-Well you can certainly take a hit.Now can you dish them out as well.Now bring the very best that you have.I want to see you true strength..-Vasto Lorde sonido towards him sending his claws toward Jinto's face-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:51 am

-He unsheathes his zanpakuto bringing it up to his face as one of the claws cuts a gash on Jinto face-Gah!That tickled..is that all you got.If not there is no need to let this continue any longer.Give it all you have in this fight.-Vasto Lorde brings his left hand down firing a cero in Jinto stomach-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:55 am

-He slammed back into a tree by the impact-Gah!!What the...?You are stronger than the other vasto lordes i have fought.I am going to like this fight..Now lets go try that again shall we?-He stands up and shunpoes to the Vasto Lorde slashing his zanpakuto upward that is met by the Vasto Lordes claws in his right hand-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:02 am

-He throws the clash back standing there-You are proving to be a worthy opponent.It will be shame that one of us will not be leaving here alive.Now come at me again with that attack.-Vasto lorde bites his finger letting blood drip-Crap i seen this attack before......-He holds his zanpakuto in a defensive stance as the Gran Ray Cero hits him throwing him back 20 feet through 3 trees-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:06 am

Gah!!That really hurt..my ribs hurt.I have not even tapped into my shikai yet.I may need soon before i get killed.Get ready Kuchi he may want to hear your lovely song of death.-He stands up coughing up blood-Bring it...-Vasto Lorde sonido toward him firing and uppercut at him-aaaNo..Ikkotsu!-he fires an punch into the Vasto Lorde stomach knocking the Vasto Lorde back-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:10 am

-His eyes begin to glow red-Enough of this..Now let the real fight begin.You shall not walk this earth anymore.Lets see who starts taking the real punishment.-He slahses his zanpakuto towards the Vasto Lorde send a slash of reiatsu at him-Die....-Vasto Lorde fires a cero at the slash splitting it in half but some of it still manages to hit him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:14 am

-He looks at the Vasto Lorde-Whats wrong...?Why are you backing up.I have not even took two steps toward you yet.But i am getting tired of these stupid games.Now let me show you the power of sound.Sing and dance with me, Kuchibuekyoku!!-He flips his zanpakuto so it his normal handed and flicks it as cloud of dust forms around him emitting a high pitch sound-Get ready....-Vasto Lorde fires many bala at Jinto-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:17 am

-The sword now appears as a large thick tuning-fork. The weapon is now about five feet long and the two blades of the weapon are thick and diamond shaped with a pointed end on both blades. The giant tuning fork is black with a silver edge on both the inside edge and outside-Now lets fight shall we..?I just wanted to see how strong you were.-The Vasto Lorde arm changes into a large shark fin and charges at Jinto-Nice transformation..-He swings his zanpakuto upward meeting the fin causing a massive shockwave in the ground-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 am

-He smiles-You have gotten to close to me.I wonder what would have if used that technique this close in range.I do not want to kill you yet.I want to fight some more.This is starting to get better.-He flicks the Vasto Lorde fin-Kuuki no Moujuritsu!!-Vasto Lorde watches as he is stabbed by a sharp needle of air in his shoulder sending him back a few feet-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:27 am

-Jin coughs up a little blood-Get up!We are not done yet.You choose to attack this place.So you will suffer the consequences of your actions.Now come at me again..i am gettin sleepy.-He shunpoes toward the Vasto Lorde slashing his zanpakuto downward at the Vasto Lorde-Come on!!-Vasto Lorde brings his fin up in his right arm and fires a bala with his left hand at Jinto-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:38 am

-He turns his zanpakuto sideways smacking the bala into the ground beside the vasto lorde-That could have been you.This is that part where you start to worry.If not then you will not figure out a way to beat me.-Vasto Lorde fires a punch at Jinto face-Crap..-He slides back a few feet into mid-air-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:48 am

-Jin looks at the Vasto Lorde-This has gone on long enough.I will see you on the other side.Now lets see if you can take my illusions.Engekiafukusei!-He flips the sword so that the pommel is facing up and he will hold the sword in his right hand. He will then flick each blade once quickly and lightly. The sword will then start emitting a high pitched sound that only a certain specified target can hear-Oh trust me its gets better!-The air around him begins to vibrate making it look there are 30 of him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:52 am

-Vasto Lorde stands up trying to figure out which one is the real Jinto-Are you having trouble.Here let me make it much easier for you.Now my clones attack...-He watches as his clones attack the Vasto Lorde-Onsuko Ni!!-he shunpoes behind the Vasto Lorde as he swings at the air clones-You are dead!-He stabs his zanpakuto into the Vasto Lorde back-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:55 am

-Vasto Lorde feels the impact-See you feel for my illusions.If you could have sensed my spiritual pressure then you would have known they are not real.Now return from where you came from and do not return.Kuchi thanks for your help..-He kicks the Vasto Lorde off his zanpakuto and leans against a tree and begins to cough up blood-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:02 am

-He sits down and watches the Vasto Lorde bleed out-I need to hurry up and get back.I can not keeping get kicked around like this.I have to get stronger..this is not acceptable.Come on Kuchi lets go home...-He holds out his palms at the Vasto Lorde-Need to make sure you are fully dead.Hado 33. Sōkatsui!!-He fires the hado at the Vasto Lorde-I am out of here....-He stands up and seals his zanpakuto then turns it-Kuchi we need to talk later..-He steps through the Senkaimon-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emergency Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Call   Emergency Call Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergency Call
Page 1 of 1