Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPhleygas The river guardian - Page 3 I_voting_barPhleygas The river guardian - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPhleygas The river guardian - Page 3 I_voting_barPhleygas The river guardian - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Phleygas The river guardian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:15 pm

I wince as i rip you from my back the wounds deep and i leak a black oooze." impressive willpower little one." i grin and throw you down towards thr ground." you may just kill me after all!"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Gah!-He flaps his wings as he regains his balance landing on his feet-The way to kill you is not with a cero but it is with the breaking of you neck.See without a head you cant move.-He charges at the demon sliding under his legs.He comes up at his back again and slashes at his neck with all his might-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:55 pm

I grin as you cut seep into my nedk and i spin swinging my arm towards you. "impresive arrancar impressive." I growl and my eyes glow with flames more. i roar loudly as fire forms within my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:48 pm

-He digs his talons in even deeper hanging onto his back-You have a weakness!-He digs his feet talons into his back as he hangs on thinking of his weak spot-What is his weakness?-He thinks to himself-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:55 pm

I grin"weakness you believe id tell you tinny one?" i laugh and reach upon my back again. I growl as my hand coats in flames.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:57 pm

-He grins-No i believe not.-He covers his body with his wings as he keeps pushing in deeper with his talons-You have a physical weakness what is it?-He thinks to himself as he keeps pushing his talons in further-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:59 pm

I wince as i place my hand on your wings increasing the flames."so you will remain defiant!" I roar in anger as i press harder aswell." die then arrancar perish in my flmes or drown in the river styx it is your fate!"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:04 pm

-He grimaces from the flames touching his wings-His eyes!-He thinks to himself-Without vision you cant see me!-He thinks to himself again as he flexes his wings pushing the hand off his back.He sonido infront of Phleygas getting close enough to his eyes.He thrusts both of his talons into Phleygas a talon for each eye-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Grin as you place your hands within my eyes and i roar my breath reaking of brim stone and sulfer. " Brave child you try to bling that wich sees through the flames?" I grin wide. " i commend you on your brave spirit you have wounded me but now i must dispose of you." I reach for you.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:29 pm

-He pulls his hands back watching them smoke-Damn.-He sonido up looking down on Phleygas-This is frustrating trying to find your weakness.-He flexes his wings thinking.He sonido down to the demons left arm slashing at it with both talons-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:52 pm

you cut through deeply and i wince before roaring. "Ill kill you!" I roar loudly. "Grrr i will devoure you"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:18 am

-He grins-No you will not!-He slashes down at Phleygas arm again.He pulls is wings in closer to his body to shield him as he does this-His arms!-He thinks to himself as he keeps slashing at his arms-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:22 pm

I growl and grab at you with my other arm. "You fool do you even know what your doing?" I roar loudly and send flames into the sky. the flames rain down like a storm of rain.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:25 pm

-He turns his attention to the arm coming towards him-Seems your rage is taking over.-He slashes both talons at the other arm as he gets pelted with flames.As the smoke rises off his body revealing where some of his armor has broken-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:27 pm

And it seems your defences wont hold forever. I roar and a stream of flames erupts from my mouth. "burn in the flames of hell arrancar." I send the flames towards you.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:37 pm

-He grins-I was not asking them to.-He ducks under Phleygas arm kicking his right arm with both legs as he shield his body with his wings-I have to keep moving to find a weakness.-He thinks to himself while kicking Phleygas arm-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:59 pm

I swing my arm and push you back and off. I roar more and my eyes glow with more flames. "RAAAAAAAA"* fire a massive stream of flames at you. and vanish appearing behind you and i send a punch at your back.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:05 pm

-He covers his wings around him-This is frustrating!-He thinks to himself.He feels himself be knocked forwards by the punch-Gah!-He stumbles down to his knees as he coughs up blood from the impact-I can't take much more of this punishment.-He stands to his feet shaking as most of his armor is now gone except for his leg coverings.He coughs up even more blood-Bring it!!-He gets into a defensive boxing stance-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:08 pm

I grin and roar loudly the river styx shaking. i knew it wasnt much longer before i either bleed out of a wrong move broke my neck and id have to bide my time in hell til my revival. But my death will be worth it..My masters victory will be one step closer. "Come arrancar lets finish this here and now!"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:12 pm

-He looks up at Phleygas as his purple reiatsu begins to outline his body-Death has came for you.-He sonido behind Phleygas latching his feet talons into his back.He studies his neck for the spot where he almost cut it off-Sandbag Beat!!!-He begins firing multiple punches at Phleygas neck where the bleeding was coming from-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:14 pm

I roar in pain as the punches preak through the layers of stone like material and my head falls to the ground. I grin and laugh" good child good you have done well in defeating me..i am honored to have faced you..til we meet again..."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:18 pm

-He coughs up a little blood-He holds out his right hand snapping his fingers as a Garganta opens-There wont be a next time.I am coming for whoever started this mess.-He steps through the Garganta as he ends his ressurreccion and Medianoche sits on his right shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phleygas The river guardian
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Karakura River-
Jump to: