Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Phleygas The river guardian EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Phleygas The river guardian EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Phleygas The river guardian EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Phleygas The river guardian EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Phleygas The river guardian EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Phleygas The river guardian EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Phleygas The river guardian EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Phleygas The river guardian EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Phleygas The river guardian EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Phleygas The river guardian I_vote_lcapPhleygas The river guardian I_voting_barPhleygas The river guardian I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Phleygas The river guardian I_vote_lcapPhleygas The river guardian I_voting_barPhleygas The river guardian I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Phleygas The river guardian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

Phleygas The river guardian Empty
PostSubject: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:52 pm

I wade through the water. I hum gently to myself. I wade through the river as it changes becoming something different. "See the souls over whom anger prevailed. In the warm bath of the sun they were hateful, down here in the black sludge of the river Styx do they wish they had never been born."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:18 pm

-He steps out the garganta with Medianoche on his shoulders-Seems as if hell has taken over this place.-He walks down the river as Medianoche crows softly.He pets her gently with his right hand-Yeah i dont like it much here either.I am going to take a few samples back to the lab and see what they find.
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:36 pm

as you walk you hear moans. I stand in the water before you. "I am phleygas, the guardian of the river Styx. " I look at u. "why do you tresspass here.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:38 pm

-He feels Medianoche fly off into the town-I am Espada Octavo Kuroi.-He closes his eyes-I walk wherever i please.This just so happen to be the spot where i came out at.Is this going to be a problem?-He keeps his attention on Phleygas even with his eyes closed-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:41 pm

I look at you blankly. "Why do you trespass in a place where your name means nothing?" I look at the bird and ignore it. "I know who you are...I know your power lies within that pet. now answer my question Arrancar," I look at you with a blank expression. "Why do you trespass in the land of my master."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:45 pm

I have yet to answer that question.-He doesn't open his eyes at the mention of Medianoche-Then you should know i am not dangerous.But do tell you master i am coming for his head.When i get it i am putting it on a silver platter to feed to my hollows.-He grins-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:57 pm

I remain unmoved by his comments in essence ignoring him compleatly. "Why do you trespass on my masters land. You invoke a name that means nothing..and believe you carry the power to stop him. You are as foolish as you are ignorant...Why..Do..You..Trespass in my domain, the river styx will consume you where you stand. answer me."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:07 pm

-He cracks his neck-You have repeated yourself way to many times.I do believe i carry the power to stop him.-He holds out his left fist-Talking ends here.-He fires a cero as he sonido back away from the river-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:16 pm

I wave my hand and the water rises and consumes the cero. "Leave this place arrancar. you are not welcome." I look at you blankly.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:22 pm

-He still hasn't opened his eyes-I never asked if i was welcome.Cero Horadar!-He holds out his right index finger firing the beam of cero at Phleygas forehead.He sonido back even further from the water after firing the cero-I have to get him out of that water.-He thinks to himself-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:33 pm

I lean back as the cero hits and i sit up. the wound in my forehead disappears. I walk to the shore side and exit the water. "Leave here arrancar."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:37 pm

-He grins-Keep luring him closer.-He thinks to himself.He bites his hand as he begins charging a cero-Watch the techinique of an Espada.-He holds out his right hand as he keeps charging the cero placing his left hand on his right wrist steadying out his right hand while charging the cero-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:40 pm

I appear behind you and i hold a blade to your back. "Invoking a name that means nothing again. Leave my land. Leave my masters domain and never return" I look at u as blank as i have.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:43 pm

-He spins around with the cero in his hand maintaining concentration-Gran Rey Cero.-He releases the cero-He is much faster than i thought.-He thinks to himself putting his arms up in and X shape to shield himself from the explosion-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:57 pm

I i stand my blade smokes as fog rises from the river and more moans and cries are heard. "by the pricking of your thumb something wicked this way comes." I look at you blankly and the fog seems to be full of skulled faces.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:50 pm

-He unsheathes both of his blades-Hiding behind these skulls are you?-He begins slashing at the skull with his eyes closed-I have to be careful of this guy.-He thinks to himself while slashing-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:54 pm

"i hide not. I stand where i was as the skulls are destroyed and retreat to the water. " the souls wish to consume you in the very way there anger consumed them. " I smile
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:58 pm

-He keeps slashing at the skulls-Hmm..-He grins as he keeps slashing at the skulls sonido between them as he kills them-I wonder what would happen if i dried that water up?-He thinks to himself as he keeps slashing through the skulls-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:03 pm

FOr the first time i show a reaction. I grin. "you believe you can purge the river styx?" I look at u "your a fool"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:59 am

-He stops slashing for a moment as he takes off his Espada jacket revealing his number 8 tattoo on his chest-I believe i can do anything.-He begins slashing at the skulls again.He stops to fire a small red cero in the air before slashing back at the skulls again-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:05 pm

the fog dissipates as the river flows on. "You cannot drain this river no man before you hath done so and no god after you could do so. You attempt to drain a river that will be the death of you. fool you will die."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:00 pm

-He opens his eyes slowly-I put myself in none of those categories.-He stops grinning as he looks at Phleygas-I am kind of tired of you telling me i am going to die.-He raises his right middle finger to the air as ceros begin falling from the sky-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:17 pm

i look at you blankly as the ceros rain upon me and the river with little effect if any. I look at you and duct my shoulder off. "As i have said You are not welcome here. so now you must be eliminated."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:19 pm

-His grins returns as he forms two spears of reiatsu in each hand-The only one who is getting eliminated is you.-He throws the two spears at Phleygas one aiming for his forehead one aiming for his heart.He follows up by firing a bala at his stomach-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:39 pm

I catch the spears and shatter them as the bala hits my chest and i slide back a few inches. "Pathetic." I walk towards you slowly. "Since you will not leave" I draw a massive blade.

Phleygas The river guardian 34-01
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian Empty

Back to top Go down

Phleygas The river guardian
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Karakura River-
Jump to: