Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPhleygas The river guardian - Page 2 I_voting_barPhleygas The river guardian - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPhleygas The river guardian - Page 2 I_voting_barPhleygas The river guardian - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Phleygas The river guardian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:42 pm

-He grins-So this is what you have been hiding all along.-He forms two blades of reiatsu throwing them at Phleygas.He unsheathes both of his blades sonidoing above Phylegas slashing downward at his back-That blade will limit his mobility.-He thinks to himself-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:46 pm

I grin as i clash with your blade and as the two reishi blades near they split in half and dissipate. "It is time i let the river consume you. For i am Phleygas and i am the embodiement of rage and now i shal consume you as anger consumes us all."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:32 am

-He sonido back into the air away from the clash moving away from the river.He stands in mid-air looking down on Phleygas-Seems you have been the opposite of rage.-He grins-How is one so angry so cool calm and collected.Your rage should control you movements.You have been the exact opposite.-He sheathes his wazikashi and holds out his left fist firing a cero-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:26 am

"When one has lived in rage for eternity it becomes a simple switch..it is mine to command like the river itself. "I swing my blade upwards and destroy the cero my balance never offand the blade stops on a dime as i bring it back down. "come at me stop your cowardice..or does your fear consume you thus."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:30 pm

-He grins-Coward?Never i am trying to lure you out of the water.Considering you are able to move with just a simple wave of your hand.-He sonido toward Phleygas slashing at his left shoulder with his wazikashi-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:50 pm

I grin allowing the blade to connect and i grab the blade at the hand guard and raise my blae fire sprking along it. "Any last words?" I look at you with blood lust "Arrancar..."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:53 pm

-He grins-Yeah i have another hand.-He unsheathes his katana with his right hand stabbing it at his heart as he pulls his left hand back firing a cero at point blank range-Medianoche.-He says this softly to himself-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:57 pm

the blade enters me and i grin."impressive..."the cero blasts me and i gstumble back slightly lowering my blade. "very interesting..summon your ressurection and unleash your full power i wish to face you in your peak power."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:04 pm

-He feels Medianoche land on his shoulder.He closes his eyes again.-Prey on the weak,Cuervo!-He says this with a strong tone as wall of purple reiatsu encases them both.He spreads out his wings and flexes his arms as the wall drops down.-Lets do this.
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:06 pm

i grin. "Very good." I grin and jump up wards and spin as i slash downwards sending an arc of fire at you." lets see how you keep up and if you deserve my gift,"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:09 pm

-He looks up at Phleygas.He sonido back from the arc of fire as it grazes his feet leaving smoke coming off of them.He sonido above Phleygas flapping his wings violently-Burakku Tsubasa!-He flaps his wings again sending 100 spears of flaming reiatsu at Phleygas.He stands there listening for any movements-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:32 pm

I bring my blade up like a massive shield as i slide back slightly." hehe impressive speed and abilities." I vainsh and appear behind you. "lets see!" i send a massing punch towards your back" how your durability is!"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:34 pm

-He hears him move behind him-A sneak attack involves moving without sound.-He grunts from the impact of the punch-This armor is stronger than my normal hierro.-He turns around slashing one talon at his face and one at his stomach-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:51 pm

I grin as you slash me and the cuts draw fire. " I smile and crack my neck as the wounds heal. "im impressed...you have earned my gift arrancare."I hold my blade horrozontal. "are you prepared?"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:55 pm

-He sonido back away from Phleygas.He forms two spears of reiatsu in both hands-What gift is that?-He gets into a defensive stance.He begins to spin the spears in his hands watching Phleygas carefully-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:59 pm

I close my eyes and as i open them, they become fire as i roar with rage. "I will destroy you and everything you are!" I glow bright white "that is my gift to you! your Death!!!" the ground cracks with fire as i change physically. my blade vanishing as i grow in size.
Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 E3conceptart_phlegyas-640x
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:06 pm

-He does not become intimidated by his change-Hmm gotten bigger?-He looks at the demon creature.He throws the two spears at the creature-You are forcing my hand to use a technique i swore never to use.-He sonido back even further from the creature-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:11 pm

The spears break upon my skn and i move forward slowly and roar the ground and air seem to quiver at the power of my voice. I rush towards you and send a punch at you. "Its time to die arrancar!" my arm becomes coated in flames.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:14 pm

-He grins-Bring it!-He grabs onto the punch spinning onto the creature back.He grimaces in pain from the burn on his hands.He forms four blades of reiatsu..two in each hand.He stabs two blades into the back of the head and two more where the creatures hearts should be.He sonido back after doing this-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:21 pm

the reishi blade shatter on connection with my skin and i grin as i vanish. I appear above the field and punch down a massive pillar of fire comes down onto where you are." Only the strongest will survive arrancar!!!"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:27 pm

-He turns around as the pillar sends him into the ground causing a crater where he landed-Then there is no need for you to live.-He says as he stands up flexing his wings.He holds out his hands at the creature as a black cero begins to form from his hands-Cero Oscuras!-He releases the cero as he falls to one knee coughing up blood and feels a massive drain on his body-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:31 pm

I look at the cero and grin. It hiyts me full on and im make no attempt to block as it singes my skin i look at you. "is that all? if so then you will die here." I charge more flames in my hand and punch upwards." May the flames of hell take you swiftly to your death brave one."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:35 pm

-He turns his body sideways as the punch hits his wing causing it to smoke.He coughs up a little more blood.-Enough of this death talk.-He takes both of his talons and slashes them directly at the demon neck he brings up the talons on his feet latching them into the demon thighs-
Back to top Go down
Phleygas
Novice
Phleygas

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:09 pm

I grin as the claws bight into my neck. " youll need more force than that use all your power puny one." I grin and reach behind me to grab you."Otherwise youll never kill me."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:13 pm

-He grins as he feels his claws latched into his neck-I have noticed my cero attacks have not done any damage.-He uses all of his strength to bring his claws up through the back of the demon head as he feel himself being grabbed he pushes his talons into the demon legs even more-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phleygas The river guardian   Phleygas The river guardian - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phleygas The river guardian
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Karakura River-
Jump to: