Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
More Dead Screams - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMore Dead Screams - Page 2 I_voting_barMore Dead Screams - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
More Dead Screams - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMore Dead Screams - Page 2 I_voting_barMore Dead Screams - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

More Dead Screams

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

More Dead Screams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:21 am

It hits my shoulder and i spiral falling to my back. "Gaaah!!" I wince and grip my arm. "ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ooooooooowwww!!" i hold my arm and trow a sort of tantrum. "Grrrrr!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:34 am

-He turns in the screaming direction-Should really watch the tone of your voicfe more often don't yah think.-He starts heading that direction punching down zombies on the way to her-This time you don't get away.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Fukaku fires again as soon as he sees she's still moving, firing another pair of bullets at her, before heading in to get closer. He was running low on ammo with his revolver, but his single-shot was still ready to fire, and that would leave a rather nasty hole in whatever it hit. "it's about to be over, soon." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:23 pm

I smirk and my body shimmers. The bullets hit knocking me onto my back. i cry out in pain. I lay there .
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:53 am

-He walks over to the body lying there-You know i must kill her right.-As he is speaking he knees her in her stomach lying it in the middle of her stomach with both blades to her neck in an X formation-Now tell me why did you do all this?-He moves to blades closer to her not allowing any space between her neck and the blades-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:36 pm

"why don't you ask her a better question, Kuroi?" Fukaku said, "Such as, how do we access our reiatsu now?" He said, with some anger in his voice. "I'd rather not be cut off from my own abilities much longer."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:40 pm

i grin and sit silently. " i have nothing to say to such rude boys." I smirk " especially ones who are a quincy and hollow." i grin at kur. " yes i know what you are and im not suprised your kind have existed for a while, but it seems Aizen-kun has given you a little more power."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:47 pm

-He stands upright gripping his blades harder-I did not ask you about my personal life.Yes Lord Aizen has gave me more power.I would think a shinigami on the run would have its own problems to deal with.I could tell you wasn't not a Quincy by your movements and a human moving that fast is not possible.-He stabs his right katana down by her neck and stabs his other one backwards-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:09 pm

"though I suppose our recent near-extinction contributed to that conclusion, as well." Fukaku said, firing another round into her leg. "If you aren't helping us here, then you're useless alive." Fukaku said. "answer this time, or I'll just end your life and I'll find out on my own." He said, bringing out his single-shot pistol. "And I'm not patient."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:16 pm

I grin. "That and your stupid clothing gave you away. the quincy where always a weak and easy to kill breed they lack innovation and hollows are no diffrent. you make a good pair. a creation of sad existance and a lonely bowman. " I grin more sadisticly "kill me if you can but youll have no such luck."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:31 pm

-He throws both of his blades up into the air-If i miss shoot her on the spot.Sandbag Beat!-He begins punching rapidly at her body hitting different spots in her chest,face,and arms-You are annoying...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:40 pm

as soon as the last punch fell, and Kuroi was out of the way, Fukaku fired his single-shot into Namine's heart. "If that didn't kill her, we'll just have to dismember her, limb by limb, until she stops being a threat. Either way...". Fukaku said.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:45 pm

I take the hits and as the bullet enters my heart the after image fades. I stand behind you both and grin. "impressive show boys but rather rude to beat up a lady even if it was an after image." I grin and place my hand on my hip and try to seem less tired than i am.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:15 pm

-He turns around smiling at her-You forgot one thing.-He holds out his hands grabbing both his blades at the air he charges at her slashing his right blade at her neck and his left one at her stomach-I had a feeling you was going to do that when the scent left you body.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Fukaku, not even jerking, fires again with his revolver. "Impressive, shinigami. You moved faster than even my eyes could follow... but it was well within my expectations." He says, putting the gun away as he drew his bow. "But you're out of tricks, and out of time."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:27 pm

I grin and allows the strikes to connect taking me out. as my body falls it changes to a young girl with red hair. The zombies move to consume the remaints of the body. as they do one of them wanders away.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 pm

-He sheathes his blades looking at the face-This is not the person we fought.We are killing innocent people.We are dealing with a shapeshifter.This is not good at all.-He puts his hands in his pockets turn his head to look at Fukaku-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Fukaku merely stood for a moment, striding towards the zombies, as he drew his katana. SLicing through the nearest zombies, he dodged another's attack by a hair's breath, before bashing in it's skull with the back of the katana. From there, he struck the last zombie nearby with a strike to the head. Fukaku stopped, seeming to breathe calmly, but he gave off an aura of pure fury.
"let's try the abandoned train section next. I have some weapons there that might boost my arsenal anyways, and it's a good place to begin a search."
"We will find her, the real her, and when we do... I don't have any intention of showing mercy."
Fukaku said, a tiny amount of anger creeping into his normally calm voice.
"just another lying, traitorous, homicidal... shinigami!"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:02 pm

-He nods as he starts walking toward the abandoned train station-One thing i don't understand is how she learned to do that.She was able to manipulate somebody's body to look like her.Well anyways lets go get you fixed up...-He looks ahead down the street noticing how much emptier it is now than earlier-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:04 pm

"It doesn't matter how she did it. It just matters that she pay for the crimes she commits. that's all." Fukaku says, walking towards the station. "stopping a repeat of this is the only thing that matters."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:06 pm

-He breathes in slowly-Yeah you are right.But we don't know how many bodies she has killed in order to perfect this.We should rest up then head out for more killing and try to find sources on this real killer.-He kicks a rock at stop sign-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More Dead Screams
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2