Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Rampage of Dead.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Rampage of Dead.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Rampage of Dead.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Rampage of Dead.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Rampage of Dead.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Rampage of Dead.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Rampage of Dead.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Rampage of Dead.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Rampage of Dead.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Rampage of Dead.. I_vote_lcapRampage of Dead.. I_voting_barRampage of Dead.. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Rampage of Dead.. I_vote_lcapRampage of Dead.. I_voting_barRampage of Dead.. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Rampage of Dead..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:23 pm

-He steps out the Garganta-What is this?I can not feel any of my reiatsu at all.-He looks around noticing creatures that are not hollows or humans-Good thing i left Medianoche at home.-He keeps looking around-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:25 pm

I exit the senkaimon. As soon as I step out, I realize that I can feel none of my spiritual power. It was as if I was completely sapped.
What is going on here?
I look down, and see creatures that weren't Shinigami, human, or hollow. I smirk as I realize that I can kill them without getting into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:27 pm

-He picks up a rock throwing at a creature hitting it in the head-That should have got its' attention.-He watches as the creature turns around running at full speed at him.He charges firing a right hook into the creatures face knocking it back-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:30 pm

I look over. I see some of the creatures approach somebody. They seemed to be attacking him. I realize that I can't use shunpo, and run over to him. I kick one of the things away, and jump over another. I appear next to the person, and realize it was the hollow from before.
Long time no see Kuroi.
I swiftly jump, and send a roundhouse kick toward the head of another creature. It was instantly knocked back and into another group of them.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:32 pm

-He nods in acknowledgment punching another creature in the face grabbing it by its head and swinging it into another one-Do you have any idea what these things are?-He ducks avoiding a claw to the face-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:35 pm

I punch another in the face. Its face was crushed into its skull.
I wish I did. I've never seen anything like it.
I flick my tail and wrap it around another. I throw him 10 feet away from me. I then punch another in the gut, and flip over him to dropkick another in the face. Then I grab the one I punched in the gut by the waste and powerslam him face first into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Neither have I.Aizen sent out the message to kill and seek the creator of these things.-He uppercuts the creature in the stomach then elbows hims in the face knocking him back-Why are you here?-He looks at the twenty creatures infront of him-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:44 pm

I dodge the punch of one the creatures. I stick out my leg and trip it, sending it flying into another.
Ole Man Yama sent me here. I was originally suppose to find this escaped convict who was extremely dangerous and was put in the most remote and locked away place in the maggots nest. She had to be stopped by Yama himself.
I spun in the air, and send the heel of my foot toward the head of one of the things. Its head snapped off and rolled by Kuroi's foot.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:47 pm

-He looks at the head the rolled by his foot-Seems we have a common enemy.-He starts bouncing the head on his foot he kicks it up then jumps in the air kicking it at the creatures knocking some of them back as a giant one starts walking toward them-Damn...
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:51 pm

I laugh at this.
Guess you're right.
I look at the big one coming toward us. It was practically the size of a Gillian.
OO look at the size of that one. Lets see what it got.
I grab one of the creatures, and snap its back in half, then rip its head off and throw it at the big creature.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:26 pm

-He picks up two of the dead bodies-Lets so who can take this thing down first.-He grins as he throws the two bodies at the large creature-Hmm.-He throws a right hook at the little creature running towards him-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:02 am

I smirk. Using the powerful muscles in my legs, I start to run to it. I dodge attacks from the creatures, and jump. I jump and began to flap my wings. The creature tried to swat me, but I was to fast. I spun around it, and slashed at his arm. It fell to the ground. I reached his face, and punched it. I then stabbed into his face with both my claws that are now extended. I ripped it apart using my brute strength, and watched each half fall to the floor. I laughed maniacally.
Now hows that.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:29 am

-He laughs-Thought we were using brute force.Now watch this.-He looks at the fifteen creatures running towards him-Bye.Bye.-he unsheathes his katana throwing it like a boomerang cutting off the heads of the creatures as it comes back to him he sheathes it watching them drop-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:31 pm

I smirk.
Is that all you got. I'll show you how I do things around here.
I jump 30 feet into the air. I spun, and spiraled down. Just before I reach the ground, I punch the ground with enough force to destroy a large mountain. A huge shockwave emerged. It went out a full 50 feet in all directions, destroying all in its range.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:46 pm

-He grins-Nah not really but i am trying to hold back.-He charges toward a creature grabbing its neck and ripping its head off soccer kicking into another creature.He takes to body and throws it a one of the three giant creatures approaching-These things almost look human and hollow like..-He looks at one of the dead faces on the ground-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:49 pm

I agree with him. I bring my tail forward, and attempt to strike into one of the creatures' heart, but my tail stopped in midair, and retracted into my body. My wings retracted into my body. I looked shocked, as I reverted back into my sealed state. I was so caught by surprise, that I was knocked down by one of the creatures, and they began to jump on me.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:53 pm

-He shakes his head sprinting over to the shinigami name who he doesn't know-What is your name by the way?-He unsheathes his wakizashi and katana slicing the creatures in half on top of the shinigami as he turns his attention to the giants coming towards them-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:56 pm

I quickly get back up. I jump toward the giant, and extend my claws. I slash at the creature and split it down the middle. I fall back beside Kuroi.
Itami Moeru, captain of Squad 5.
I turn back as I see another giant coming toward us.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:00 pm

-He nods-About time you told me your name.Good now watch this.-He takes his katana and kicks it stabbing the creature in the middle of its head-You should learn to be creative.-He starts walking toward where the creature fell to retrieve his blade.He looks down to the street leading to some houses and starts walking in that direction-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:02 pm

I start to hear a commotion. I turn my head in the direction of the commotion.
Kurio I hear something big over there. Follow me.
I run at high speed, leaving Kuroi to follow me if he wishes.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:08 pm

-He puts his hands in his pockets taking his time following behind Itami-Yeah yeah i am coming.-He kicks a creature in the chest running up to him stepping over him as he still follows behind-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rampage of Dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Dead..   Rampage of Dead.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rampage of Dead..
Page 1 of 1