Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
More Dead Screams EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
More Dead Screams EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

More Dead Screams EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

More Dead Screams EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
More Dead Screams EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
More Dead Screams EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
More Dead Screams EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
More Dead Screams I_vote_lcapMore Dead Screams I_voting_barMore Dead Screams I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
More Dead Screams I_vote_lcapMore Dead Screams I_voting_barMore Dead Screams I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

More Dead Screams

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:08 pm

-He sees a zombie about to eat a little girl-Oh no you don't!!-He unsheathes his katana and throws it cutting off the zombie head.He stands beside the little girl.He puts her on his shoulder and carries her toward her mother-There ya go.-He places her down as the two of them run off to their house-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:12 pm

firing a couple arrows, and killing as many zombies, following Kuroi, Fukaku readies his bow for another shot. "How noble of you." Fukaku replied drily, now down to only a few of the arrows he recovered. " I can't afford to keep wasting arrows. time for me to enter the fray." He said, reholstrering his bow, and drawing Jinto's katana.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:14 pm

I don't like innocent people getting hurt.I would be able to tell how many more if Medianoche was here with me but for now this will do.-He puts his left hand in his pocket sheathing his wazikashi.He begins slashing with his katana in his right hand at the zombies cutting them from their shoulder to their abdomen-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:23 pm

"indeed. Why didn't you bring the raven with you, anyway? A raven of bone wouldn't be touched by zombies, I'm sure." Fukaku says. "In any case, let's deal with the rest of these. it's time for them to feel some fear." Fukaku says, unsheathing his katana. Carefully, he severed the neck of one, before withdrawing himself, searching for another zombie with weak defenses. He found one in a second, a thin zombie with no others around it for the time being, and skewered it's head quickly, before leaping back. he continued this pattern at a fast rate, chipping away at the horde while being untouched himself.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:24 pm

I sit on a slide and hum to myself as the zombies search the area for something. something i need. I let my leg hang off of the side of the slide and let it sway as the zombies work. Laying my head on my arms crossed over my raised leg i hum softly as i sway my led back and forth like a pendulum.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:27 pm

-He cuts off the head of another zombie-I had her watch over this arrancar who i had to save.Do you hear that?-He stops moving closing his eyes. and becomes still walking toward where the noise is coming from.He opens his eyes looking at the lady.-You are the one i am looking for.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Drawing his bow, and pointing it at Namine, Fukaku calmly said "I'm looking for answers, and you might deliver them. Are these creatures your doing?" Fukaku said, motioning towards the nearby zombies.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:40 pm

for a long time i simply ignore them and continue humming. I stopp and turn my head and smile gently. "Et vidi cum aperuisset Agnus unum de septem sigillis, et audivi tamquam vocem tonitrui: unum ex quatuor animalibus dicens: Veni et vide. " I turn my head away and look at the roaming zombies. "are they my doing, yes and no." I sway my leg slowly and stop. "if youve come here to kill me you may find that a little harder than you hoped."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:42 pm

-He unsheathes his katana-I have heard enough of this.-He slashes toward her chest-I was told to find and execute not play these little games with you.-He holds back his wazikashi-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:46 pm

"Kuroi, you fool! Think a little bit before charging in!" Fukaku yells angrily, readying his bow. "sigh... guess combat's oging to become the only option." Fukaku says, watching the woman, and waiting to see if her power's are still working. " she shouldn't be able ot do anything reiatsu related... then again, she made these do her bidding... grr, how I wish I could summon Aku mokin!" Fukaku thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:50 pm

I lean back and slide down the slide between my attackers legs and i roll forward flipping into a small horde of hollow zombies. I grin and step back and they part to let me through. "I told you killing me wont be so easy." I look at the one with the bow and smile waveing as i leave into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:54 pm

-He watches as his slash cuts the slide in half-She is not getting away that easily.-He watches her movements for a second.He steadies both of his blades throwing them at her one spinning sideways aiming for her head as they cut through the zombies.He throws the other one upside down aiming for her back-Fukaku take the shot now!!
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:59 pm

Fukaku smiles, using his vision, he saw where she was. Firing at her chest, he let the arrow go with as much speed as the compound bow would let it. "number two." Fukaku said, firing another one immediately after the first, now he had a firm aim at her. "I hope that gets her..." Fukaku says.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:07 pm

one of the hollows sonidos to the spot and falls back from the impact as i jump up and into a tree. I Grin an turn towards you both. " come now you cant be that slow~" I smile and lieasurely walk off the branch and flip landing on the other side of the horde.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:27 pm

-He goes over and retrieves his blades punching zombies on the way-This is some real crap you know.-He turns around cutting one zombie in half after picking up his blades-Lets keep looking.-He starts slashing-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Fukaku swears under his breath, before drawing his katana. "She won't get away twice." He says, readying the blade, slashing through one of the zmbies as he follows Kuroi.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:46 pm

-He keeps slashing his way through the zombies-This is not cutting it.There are so many here.-He spins rapidly forming a whirlwind around him as his blades cut down the zombies around him.He stops then looks around at the bodies lying on the ground-Gah!
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:48 pm

fukaku's suddenly overcome, as a hollow pushed him into the ground. jumping on him, the hollow then tried to eat him, attempting to bite his shoulder. Striking upwards, Fukaku hit it in the jugular with the sword, pushing with all his might. narrowly, he manages to keep it away from his face, pushing upwards, till it dies, Fukaku wisely directing it's corpse away. "to be nearly killed by these... this can't continue." Fukaku said.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:54 pm

-He walks to where Fukaku is cutting down some zombies on the way-Who are you telling it has to be maybe about fifty of these things left.-He stands there sheathing both of his blades and looks around trying to do a head count-Where did she go?
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:08 pm

fukaku cuts down another zombie with a fluid stroke, and another slice narrowly got rid of another zombie's nearby outstretched arm. "I'm not as skilled with the blade..." Fukaku laments "As I am with the bow.".
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:14 pm

-He looks at Fukaku-It's not hard.Just think of it as an extension of your arm.Like this.-He unsheathes his katana moving around with it in his right hand he makes a quick impale to the zombie head and retracts his blade as it comes out clean-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Fukaku slices a zombie's arm, not quite cutting through. Fukaku slices the rest of the zombie in half. "I'll see what I can do in that department." Fukaku responded dryly, continuing as he found another zombie as an opponent..
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:21 pm

I stand wathcing them in amusement and put my finger to my lip. "ahh..hmm" I stand on my tippy toes and watch you both. I tilt my head and think. So the other one isnt as skilled with a blade.. his clothing.. he must be a quincy...
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:27 pm

-He begins to get angered by so many zombies-Enough of this.Sandbag beat!!-He begins moving through the crowd of zombies punching them rapidly knocking them back as they begin to fall he looks for the lady from earlier in the crowd-Do you see her?
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:17 am

Fukaku thinks he spies her, and pulls out his revolver, firing a shot, but simply hits another zombie. "I though I saw her, but - " Fukaku stops, suddenly noticing Namine. "there!" Fukaku says, as he fires another shot from his revolver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Dead Screams Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Dead Screams   More Dead Screams Empty

Back to top Go down

More Dead Screams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next