Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD I_vote_lcapA meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD I_voting_barA meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD I_vote_lcapA meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD I_voting_barA meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD Empty
PostSubject: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Fukaku walked through the woods, enjoying himself. Looking back, he noted the place he and Koga had fought earlier. Thinking to himself, he wondered where exactly Koga was now. He supposed it didn't matter. Rallying the quincy to fight... Fukaku thought about how difficult that might be. For that matter, of whether he should try. Would it truly make a difference, in the end? he kept walking before noticing a hollow in the path.
"Foolish human! Prepare to have your soul devouOOf!" the hollow said, as Fukaku batted him away. The hollow exploded.
"that's enough of that." Fukaku said.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:16 pm

*Zero walks throughout the woods,leisurely out of boredom once again doing nothing special but a patrol mission throughout the surrounding blocks,he yawns borededly as he slashes through minion hollows with little effort,looking for something worth fighting nowadays.*

"Well now I feel Fukaku's spiritual pressure around here again, It seems a whole lot stronger than I last remember, he must've gained some immense power."

*Zero,shunpo's around,search about for his Quincy friend in the surrounding area.*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:33 pm

Fukaku felt Kanzaki's reiatsu nearby. "It seems I'm not the only one in this neck of the woods... nor am I the only one with a hollow problem." He said to himself. walking towards Kanzaki's position, he wondered what had become of the battle loving shinigami. "Well, let's see if he'll be a good ally in the war ahead."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:44 pm

*Zero smirks slyly as he approaches the teenage Quincy,giving him a friendly wave.*

"Hello there Fukaku,haven't seen you around here in ages. You out for a nightly patrol or something? Cause I've been trying to achieve my Bankai for a few weeks now and I still can't seem to achieve it. You mind helping me out with it?
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 pm

"Helping you out? I suppose I should make sure our war resources are properly prepared... But do you really think you can achieve bankai so easily? From what I've heard, it's an ability gained by few shinigami." Fukaku replied, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:49 pm

*Zero cracks his shoulders and stretches out a little bit,confidently patting his Zanpaktou in it's sheath.*

"This is why I've been trying to form a tight bond with Kikuichimonji and I we've almost perfected out Shikai and I believe our Bankai is only a few days away from awakening. Besides I'm tired of being only a 4th seat. I wish to become stronger and move up in this world. I need to become a better fighter so I can bring pride to my name."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:10 pm

it'll be a source of pride if you just survive the coming battle ahead... Nonetheless. What, exactly, would a quincy do to help a shinigami achieve bankai?" Fukaku asked. "I hope you didn't come here thinking a quincy might knowmuch about zanpakutos, Kanzaki."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:32 am

"Well you may not now everything about Zanpaktous,but I realize you are quite a strong Quincy in general,most likely on par with a Shinigami Captain to be exact. As such I'm seeking strong people to train with so I myself can eventually learn from these experiences and become Captain one day. I know I'm no match for you at all but I've developed a new strategy to hopefully significantly improve my swordsmanship."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:08 pm

"So you're asking me to train with you, is that it?" Fukaku asked. "A simple enough request, I suppose. Be warned, though, shinigami, I won't be soft on you." Fukaku said. "not at all."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:43 am

"Well then,lets get started with a little bit of warm up now and work our way into it as the fight goes on. I guess I'll reveal my secret now too since I'm not releasing my Zanpaktou yet,and it's surprizingly effective."

*Zero,leans back unsheathing his Zanpaktou and holding it firmly in his left hand,and unsheathing a new non-zanpaktou blade,as he holds it firmly in his right,this new blade Zero is holding in his right hand is a Jitte that has a smaller blade protruding from the main blade,designed to catch an opponents attack in order to create an opening for a quick counter-attack.*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Fukaku watches him bring up his blades. "at your level, and given it's harder for me to do warm-up, I think it best that I start with no weapon." He replied. Bringing himself into a fighting position, he prepared himself for Zero's attacks. "show me just how useful that new blade of yours is, Kanzaki." Fukaku said.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:22 pm

*Zero smirks sly as he crouches downward,holding his Zanpaktou in his left hand firmly holding the blade sideways and the Jitte upright as he assumes a defensive stance,eyeing Fukaku as he awaits him to make a move.*

"Well you know what? How about I try with three blades instead? That'll make it far more fun."

*Zero unsheaths a decent sized dagger with a blade of roughly 10 inches in length, and opens his mouth to bite down firmly onto the handle,he then gives the signal that he is ready,and shunpos forward,in a fierce onslaught of rapid strokes.*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:47 pm

Fukaku smirks, as he sees Zero head towards him with his strikes. When he's about 6 feet away, fukaku thumbs a ginto capsule at him. "Spinnenentz." Fukaku said, making spiderweb like cords that rush towards zero. Fukaku, smirking, hoped Zero's momentum was enough to push him into the makeshift trap, as he moves to the right. "Always be on guard, Kanzaki." He said.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:04 pm

*Zero grunts angrily as he spits out the dagger being held in his mouth and yells out at his opponent.*

Well Fukaku,I'll be serious about my fighting now. Matter of fact I'm a one-blade person it's much easier.

*Zero sheaths the Jitte away and firmly grasps his hands tightly around his Zanpaktou as he concentrates his spiritual pressure ontot he tip of the blade,quietly muttering to himself.
Agitowari,Concentrating the spiritual pressure around his body,he shunpo's forward once more with a large and powerful,forward thrust of his Zanpaktou trying to break cleanly through the web with little effort on his part.*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:31 pm

the web's cords are struck and destroyed for the most part, though some of the spiderweb still clung to parts of the body. Meanwhile, Fukaku used his superior speed to hirenkyaku behind Zero, throwing a roundhouse kick at his back.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:37 pm

*Zero grunted as he tore at the web cords around his body,until they were no longer a hinderance as he anticipated Fukaku to swiftly move into his position,realizing he'd likely go into hand-to-hand combat against Zero,as Fukaku hadn't used his weapon yet, Zero quickly unsheathed his Jitte,attempting to use the small protruding blade from the side to catch his foot,and leave him open momentarily*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:27 am

Fukaku smiled, seeing zero go for his foot. The problem was, Roundhouse kicks did not use the foot to strike, instead using their shin, and while he gained a minor cut on his outstretched foot, the roundhouse squarely struck towards Zero's head. "are you very familiar with hand-to-hand combat." Fukaku asked. "Or do you rely entirely on that sword you carry?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:30 pm

*Zero smirks as he absorbs the impact of the blow,shaking it off fairly easily as he rears his head back slightly and attempts to headbutt agent heavily in the guy,as he left himself briefly open with his foot caught in the Jitte. All the while doing this he twists the jitte clockwise digging into his skin some more.*

"Well, I'm just warming up my friend."

*Zero quickly tried to keep his grip onto his blade as the blow to the head caused him to lose his balance as he crashed onto the floor,a little too instantly to be true,he laid down on the floor and quietly muttered to himself. "Hado 11 Tsurien Raiden!" *As he said this he reach forward and grasped onto Fukaku's leg.*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:17 am

pulling his leg back, he stops for a second, feeling something unusual "beings... not hollows. Not shinigami either. what's going on?" Fukaku said, sensing the zombies. "I must go" Fukaku said, running off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD   A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting foretold by the heavens! Nah, Zero ain't that important XD
Page 1 of 1