Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
An apocalyptic meeting. I_vote_lcapAn apocalyptic meeting. I_voting_barAn apocalyptic meeting. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
An apocalyptic meeting. I_vote_lcapAn apocalyptic meeting. I_voting_barAn apocalyptic meeting. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

An apocalyptic meeting.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

An apocalyptic meeting. Empty
PostSubject: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Fukaku paused, as he walked down the street. He hadn't perceived much, other than a few rats, but was aware of a rock kicked a slight ways, down the street. Looking back, moving silent as an owl and as quick as a falcon, he pulled out his bow and readied it.
"My my, do all quincy act so rash." A man asked, suddenly - or at least, Fukaku thought it was a man. Broken pieces of a mask seemed to sit on his face, like a - hollows? "hehehe, isn't this funny. I could kill you right now."
"I'm not so easy to-" Fukaku was stopped, as the man came up to his face, not even using sonido, and kneed him in the stomach.
"urgh..." Fukaku gasped, coughing up blood.
"wow, so you managed to take that kick and survive? Quincies really are made of stronger stuff than the average human.
"Bastard..." Was all Fukaku managed to say, as he fell to the ground. putting his hands up to stop his momentum, trying to come up to fight.
the arrancar merely opened up a garganta and began to walk in, "Well, quincy, congratulations - you met an arrancar and survived. I'm interested in what you can do, however, so I'll just leave you with these for now." The arrancar smirked, bringing his arm slowly up, as a much larger garganta hole opened up. "I wonder - can you protect yourself from something a little weaker? perhaps a gillian? or 3! Hahahahaha..." The arrancar laughed, and slowly walked into his own garganta, his laughter echoing through it even after the hole closed.
"Shit..." Was all Fukaku could say, as the menos entered the town, hollows in tow.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 pm

I wonder who opened up a Garganta.Well i guess i should see whats up.-He walks through the Garganta and notices the other hollows and gillian-Hmm i guess he drew these hollows.Fukaku what have you done-He looks at Fukaku and walks over to him..he picks him up onto his feet-Stand up!We have work to do before this spreads.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:43 pm

"what have I done? You should know I can't open a garganta." Fukaku said irritably, pointing his bow at a nearby hollow as he said this. "I'd rather not see the guy who did this again today... In any case, we do have to handle this..." Fukaku noted, firing a single arrow that shattered the hollow in front of him on impact. A new, foxlike hollow darted in to attack Fukaku, before Fukaku grabbed its claw and ripped it off. Howling in pain, the fox hollow began charging up a cero to fire at Zain and Fukaku. "Damnit.."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:46 pm

-He turns at looks at the fox hollow-Do i eat you or do i kill you?But since you decided to attack you get both.Stupid hollow you think you can take me.Such ignorance runs in all you hollows!It is a shame you should have some kind of brain.-He points his index finger at the fox hollow-Cero..Horadar-he fires the cero straight at the hollow cero causing an explosion-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:49 pm

noticing a pair of apelike hollows head towards them, Fukaku first dodges their blows before landing arrows on both of them, breaking ones mask open, while leaving such a deep hole in the others chest it simply fell over dead. Firing another arrow at a snake hollow, which missed, he took a short breath. "This isn't the main problem, the problem are the menos-" Fukaku was cut off as he used Hirenkyaku to dodge a huge cero. "those guys." Fukaku finished.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:55 pm

I look at the menos.Those things ive only fought one and lived.Well i got an idea.How many of those arrows can you shoot at once.You better get ready for this if not you will die.-He grabs Fukaku and throws him into the air-NOW!!!-He looks at the hollows infront of him he holds out his palms-Cero Viga!!-He fires of ceros for ten seconds-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 pm

"what are you-" Was all Fukaku got out before being thrown into the air. "You crazy bastard!" Fukaku says, yet still firing arrows at the few hollows Zain manages to miss. "Gaaaaaah!" Fukaku yells, as he uses Hirenkyaku to narrowly dodge another cero, appearing just to the left of one of the menos.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 pm

-He sonido foward toward the menos and punches him in the face-Haha it worked.Be careful up there you cant stand on air can you.Crap if i cant he probably cant he either.-He dodges the incoming cero and punches another menos in the ribs-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:12 pm

"And this just occured to you now?" Fukaku asks, incredulous, as he uses Hirenkyaku to move to go in between a pair of menos, then jumping between them to move upwards. "I can't believe I'm doing this." Fukaku said, allowing himself to smile as he moved in this ridiculous manner. Standing on one of the gillian's spikes, he poured a capsule of silver on his arrow. "Ginto arrow." He said, firing the arrow at the side of the gillian's head. it penetrated through, and the gillian fell, heavily wounded.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Hey i learned something new.Im think you should see this.This is actually my first time using it.You might want to take cover..this is my first time using it.-He fires a cero off into the sky..he looks at the menos staring him down and flicks him off-Cero Calcina!!-he watches as many ceros fires down from the sky..he sonido in between to avoid damage but gets hit by a few of them-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 pm

"Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald grail!" Fukaku chants, hitting the remaining cero with a powerful explosive blast that ripped its body, wounding it. "Wow... what a powerful technique." Fukaku commented, watching the cero calcina hit the menos. "...Seems I need to get something stronger myself." The gillian charged another cero
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 pm

-He looks around at the hollows that remain-Hmm seems like that didnt bring the strongest.Whats left a few hollows and a gillian.We should wrap this up i sense a shinigami closing in on us.Yeah im barely holding onto my mental state-He sonido towards a huge hollow punching him in the gut..while the hollow punches him in the face sending them both backwards-Damn they hit me..
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 pm

"Zain!" Fukaku yells, speeding towards him. noticing the two hollows are standing around Zain, Fukaku quickly decides his course of action. Using hirenkyaku, he got behind the first hollow, and fires a headshot, killing him instantly, before continuing his hirenkyaku in a full circle, and hits the other hollow in the back of his chest. Hirenkyakuing in front of the hollow, he fired another shot into the front of it, catching the arrow that penetrated it. "Watch it!" Fukaku said. "I just got lucky on these guys, that's all. next time you make a mistake like that... It might be your last."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:40 pm

-He stands up and shakes off the hit-Damn that really hurt.You know how many times i have heard that.Well how many we got left.For right now i can tell that these are the only hollows here.You shouldnt worry about me ive done pretty good so far-He punches a nearby hollow rushing at him-Stupid hollow!-He grabs another one and eat it whole-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 pm

"Given you died by getting pushed off a building, I'm guessing not enough..." Fukaku responds. "just deal with the small fry. I have something special for the gillian..." Fukaku says, a grin on his face. "Say, Zain, did you know my reiatsu is abnormal?... Never mind, how about I just show you."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 pm

-He steps on a hollow approaching him-What are you mumbling about again.Yeah yeah i know i died off a building.You talk alot just show me what you learned since our last fight-He kicks a oncoming hollow..he opens his mouth and swallows the one who charged at him from the air-They take care of all the small fries..now take care of the Gillian-He folds his arms and watches-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:09 pm

"heh." Fukaku laughed, as he readied his bow. "I'll show you exactly how much I've progressed, then. Readying his bow, he pointed at the gillian. "Just keep them off me" Fukaku said, as a red energy began coming up to his shoulder. the energy began reacting, moving in, and creating a round red energy ball around his shoulder. the energy went through his entire arm and creating a coating of reiatsu. Drawing his bow, the energy went into the arrow. The "arrow" ceased to be an arrow, becoming a glowing purple rod of energy."Shumatsu... Taiho." Fukaku announced. Briefly, a spiral of energy radiated outwards from the rod, before a royal purple beam of energy struck towards the gillian. The beam was only about as thick as a regular arrow, but let off a purplish glow. Hitting the gillian, the beam burned most of the front of the gillian's mask, and the gillian was set on fire, burns appearing all over it's face. The gillian shrieked, as the energy burned it.
Charging another arrow, this one a silvery color, Fukaku fired a Ginto arrow into the wound, destroying what's left of the gillian's face. what was left of the gillian fell to the ground.
"Heh..." Fukaku said, barely standing. "That was exhausting. Still, it worked!" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:13 pm

-He shakes his head in amazement-Hmm thats pretty good.I see it takes a toll on your body though.I would be careful when using that technique.Well i heard some vasot lordes are planning an attack in Rukongai soon.I wanna know if you want in or not?
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:15 pm

"... the Rukongai? how are they even getting in?" Fukaku asked. "Though, I think I need to sit down for a little while before doing anything." Fukaku says, sitting down and taking two cups out of a crevice of his jacket. He fills both with green tea, asking "Would you like some?"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:18 pm

-He looks at Fukaku-My hands are too big but thanks for offering.I dont know i heard they are going to alter the Garganta to get there.When i heard this i thought we might have a chance to sneak in and cause a little ruckus then leave.-He leans against a building-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:25 pm

"hmmm..." Fukaku thinks, as he sipped the tea. "This tea has minor restorative powers. it won't heal any wounds, but it will restore a bit of your energy. the problem being it requires one to relax for a few minutes, or the tea will not work. "how about this?" Fukaku says, cleaning a nearby bowl. "You can at least grip a bowl this large, I think."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:29 pm

I dont understand you Quincy and tea.Last quincy i met gave me a good run for my money by cutting off my arms.I guess ill try this tea.Yeah that will work.I wonder what the next stage is after this one i still feel the fear of regression.-He looks at the bowl waiting for it to be filled-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Fukaku fills the bowl with tea, slowly and carefully, emptying out the remainder of his thermos and two more. "that's it, I'm afraid, for the tea. As for the regression, if you don't keep eating creatures, you will regress, but... I doubt that will be too much of a problem for you. You've kept at it, and I have no doubt you'll end up becoming a vasto lorde, eventually." Fukaku noted. "you still need to work, however. as it is, you've yet to achieve adjuchas level, though I doubt that will be true for too much longer."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:41 pm

-He reaches for the bowl and downs the tea slowly-Thank you.That was delicious.I have a never ending hunger which is weird.But im slowly starting to remember who i am.I think i know what my last name is..it came to me when i became a Gillian.-he sits the bowl on the ground-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 pm

"Oh? If you would be so kind as to tell me...?" Fukaku asked, having drunk most of his tea. Taking another sip, he grabbed his pendant out. "Did you remember anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An apocalyptic meeting.   An apocalyptic meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

An apocalyptic meeting.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next