Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Urgent meeting  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Urgent meeting  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Urgent meeting  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Urgent meeting  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Urgent meeting  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Urgent meeting  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Urgent meeting  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Urgent meeting  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Urgent meeting  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Urgent meeting  I_vote_lcapUrgent meeting  I_voting_barUrgent meeting  I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Urgent meeting  I_vote_lcapUrgent meeting  I_voting_barUrgent meeting  I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Urgent meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Urgent meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Urgent meeting    Urgent meeting  EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:41 pm

I arive outside yamamotos door and i wait for them to open as my haori falls to my sides. The massive doors open and i step through and immedieately speedk as i do. " Sir i hav reason to believe the Arrancar are not only under aizens command but are planing to mobilize upon karakura town. There are to many coincidences and with the current events i fear today could possibly be that day. im asking for immedieate mobilization of all forces to karakura to prepare it for defence." I finish my talk as i reach the center of the room and he looks at me with burning eyes. "Sir, this is a danger we cannot ignore i had my lieutenant Ayame Minamoto reserch any information that could be usefull and she came across information on a key that leads to the spirit relm holding teh Shinigami king and i fear That Aizen plans to take that throne for himself. What ever information was discovered by former captain Koga may have had to do with this i have also discovered a chared body in the remains of the SRDI with Rizu Minamoto the new captain of the 12th division and it is not a human body. so far we have found nothing conclusive but Ayame is working on it." I conclude my speach and wait his responce. he turns from me and nods in affermation and i immedieately turn and leave to gather all my equipment.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

Urgent meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent meeting    Urgent meeting  EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:44 pm

"It is as i feared. A Storm is coming...I can only hope we are prepared for it." I turn back towards my desk as i prepare to give the announcement to prepare for war.
Back to top Go down

Urgent meeting
Page 1 of 1