Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Zetta Techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Zetta Techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Zetta Techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Zetta Techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Zetta Techniques EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Zetta Techniques EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Zetta Techniques EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Zetta Techniques EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Zetta Techniques EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Zetta Techniques I_vote_lcapZetta Techniques I_voting_barZetta Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zetta Techniques I_vote_lcapZetta Techniques I_voting_barZetta Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Zetta Techniques

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet
Name: Zetta Branzol
Race: Hollow

Zetta Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Zetta Techniques   Zetta Techniques EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:28 pm

When finally ripping his hollow mask off, he realizes many different sized imprints of tribal-designed animals on different parts of his body. Though not clearly seen from afar, they are very noticeable when seen close. Though it only looks like tattoos, it is much more. For Zetta to activate a certain animal imprint, he must call out an "activation code" to awaken it, making the mark glow burning red, for it to return to it's normal color black after impact or in a couple of seconds. When fully activated, if pressed against any surface, the tribal animal imprint will brand into the surface as if it were a tattoo. When the subject is branded with a mark, it's certain ability will activate, under no control of the host.

Each of the different animal imprints on his body each possess a different ability:

Toad: (1/20 Hollow Ability Exp)
Found on each fingertip
Activation: "Kneel!"

When subject is imprinted with a toad mark, the host will slowly feel fatigued, and overtime the mark remains, it begins to grow larger; appearing to look as if tadpoles are spreading around, making the host feel even weaker. Host's own will can determine how fast it spreads

(6/10 Hollow Ability Exp): the toad mark, if activated, can travel through ceros created within the finger, but mark will not spread if done so

Wolf: (8/20 Hollow Ability Exp)
Found on each forearm and side of calves
Activation: "Start the Show!"

When subject is imprinted with wolf mark, the host will begin to progressively slow down. The more wolf marks imprinted on the hosts skin, the more the subject slows down. Unlike the other imprints, the wolf mark remains active a longer period of time after impact

Bear: (10/20 Hollow Ability Exp)
Found only on back, very large
Activation: "Retribution!"

Unlike the other imprints, the bear mark remains on Zetta's back. When a host of even one or more animal marks attacks with the "marked" object, the bear imprint automatically, if properly activated, repels the said object, doubling or hastening the effects of any mark that is or has made contact in this attack. The attacker then is repelled away as well.

Elephant: (16/20 Hollow Ability Exp)
Found on bottom of both feet
Activation: "Trample!"

Even if the subject has successfully blocked an attack that has made contact with the elephant mark, this attack, though not passing through said defense, inflicts with full force the impact and imprint, as if phased through.
When the subject is imprinted with the elephant mark, any attack to that specific area of the imprint is automatically inflicted with the full, intention force, even if guarded. The intentional attack follows through as if no obstacle, causing the phasing effect. Though the damage may be done, Zetta's actual attack, if blocked, has no protection itself from the guard, so can still be inflicted with damage himself.(ex.: blocked by spikes) The attack must hit a physical object close to the host to properly inflict damage.

Viper: (20/20 Hollow Ability Exp)
Found on palms of hands
Activation: "Reject!"

The most powerful of all the marks, this imprint is not actually placed onto the subject. Instead, in the section the Viper mark is set, it will disintegrate whatever isn't part of Zetta (Ex.: Markings, Zetta himself) in less then a second, as if burned away. The process of the viper mark activating takes time though, a couple of seconds at most.

Resurrection:

Awakening Call- "Assimilate Kinmotsu"

With his ressurection unleashed, his tattoos power nearly double in power, depending on how much training he has had..

(1/50 Ressurection Exp): With his larger body, his tattoos become larger with it, making it inevitable for one to make contact. Included with this, he doesn't need to call out markings anymore, they activate by will alone. While in resurrection, his strength and speed has become somewhat better then before.

(10/50 Ressurection Exp): Including his earlier enhancements, the Toad and Wolf have fully awakened, allowing Zetta to reappear on any inanimate object (Not including anything with living spiritual energy, ex. Shinigami sword). If a target stands within or touches the marking, they will feel the effects of the marking to it's full potential.

Toad: Target feels full effects of fatigue.
Wolf: Target will nearly be at a standstill while moving through or on this marking.

While in ressurection, his strength and speed is nearly twice as strong then his normal state.

(25/50 Resurrection Exp): Including his earlier enhancements, the Bear and Elephant have fully awakened, allowing the markings to reappear on any inanimate object (Not including anything with living spiritual energy, ex. Shinigami sword) or on any surface you could stand on (ex. if standing on air). If a target stands within or touches the marking, they will feel the effects of the marking to it's full potential.

Bear: Can appear not only on inanimate objects, but anywhere Zetta wants it to be, even horizontally. Can now fully repel any attack done, causing a full reflect of damage to the user. Does not amplify imprints on attacker though.
Elephant: Target will take nearly twice as much damage of an attack, as if nothing was blocking it.

While in ressurection, his strength and speed is alittle over twice as strong then his normal state.

(50/50 Resurrection Exp): Including his earlier enhancements, the Viper has fully awakened, allowing the markings to reappear on any inanimate object (Not including anything with living spiritual energy, ex. Shinigami sword) or on any surface you could stand on (ex. if standing on air). If a target stands within or touches the marking, they will feel the effects of the marking to it's full potential.

Viper: Target, if standing or within the marking, will feel the full force of disintegration. Process takes alittle time though to fully disintegrate, but still causes massive amount of damage.

While in ressurection, his strength and speed is over twice as strong then his normal state.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

Zetta Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetta Techniques   Zetta Techniques EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Approved, though pending Koga's input.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Zetta Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetta Techniques   Zetta Techniques EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:49 am

(1/50 Ressurection Exp): With his larger body, his tattoos become larger with it, making it inevitable for one to make contact.

How much larger? Would it be inevitable even when your opponent out classes u?

(10/50 Ressurection Exp): Including his earlier enhancements, the Toad and Wolf have fully awakened, allowing Zetta to reappear on any inanimate object (Not including anything with living spiritual energy, ex. Shinigami sword). If a target stands within or touches the marking, they will feel the effects of the marking to it's full potential.

What do u need to do to be able to "reappear" onto any object? Does this have a range? Does it have a limit per battle? Could you automatically place it underneath a player's feet and have them automatically touch it?

Bear: Can appear not only on inanimate objects, but anywhere Zetta wants it to be, even horizontally. Can now fully repel any attack done, causing a full reflect of damage to the user.

Add some sort of limit. For example:Up to the power of a hado 88. AND if you do block something that high level you'll lose a lot of spiritual energy. Because currently it seem over powered. Also when a large scale attack is coming and u use this will it block the entire attack of just the section its covering?

Elephant: (16/20 Hollow Ability Exp)
Found on bottom of both feet
Activation: "Trample!"

Even if the subject has successfully blocked an attack that has made contact with the elephant mark, this attack, though not passing through said defense, inflicts with full force the impact and imprint, as if phased through.
When the subject is imprinted with the elephant mark, any attack to that specific area of the imprint is automatically inflicted with the full, intention force, even if guarded. The intentional attack follows through as if no obstacle, causing the phasing effect. Though the damage may be done, Zetta's actual attack, if blocked, has no protection itself from the guard, so can still be inflicted with damage himself.(ex.: blocked by spikes) The attack must hit a physical object close to the host to properly inflict damage.

that seems pretty over powered if it can just phase right tho me and go BAM.

Elephant: Target will take nearly twice as much damage of an attack, as if nothing was blocking it.
Again this seems over powered. Tone down your mask removal one then we can talk about this.

While in ressurection, his strength and speed is alittle over twice as strong then his normal state.

Mind specifying. ig: 2.5,2.3,2.1, ect. Also are they stacking or just increasing.

Viper: (20/20 Hollow Ability Exp)
Found on palms of hands
Activation: "Reject!"

The most powerful of all the marks, this imprint is not actually placed onto the subject. Instead, in the section the Viper mark is set, it will disintegrate whatever isn't part of Zetta (Ex.: Markings, Zetta himself) in less then a second, as if burned away. The process of the viper mark activating takes time though, a couple of seconds at most.

is there some sort of cost for this? self damage? lots of reiatsu?

(50/50 Resurrection Exp): Including his earlier enhancements, the Viper has fully awakened, allowing the markings to reappear on any inanimate object (Not including anything with living spiritual energy, ex. Shinigami sword) or on any surface you could stand on (ex. if standing on air). If a target stands within or touches the marking, they will feel the effects of the marking to it's full potential.

Viper: Target, if standing or within the marking, will feel the full force of disintegration. Process takes alittle time though to fully disintegrate, but still causes massive amount of damage.

1:we don't Stand on air, we pretty much just use our reiatsu to keep us up. 2:How far can this go? Does it have a range to have far you can put it (This goes for all your powers really)
3:I think "disenergration" is a tad OP because that would mean our bodies turned to ash or bone.

That is currently all.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

Zetta Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetta Techniques   Zetta Techniques EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:30 am

ko Your first question is rather odd as you are not specifying whether you are refering to hi or the markings and if your refering to the markings think of it as relative size when an object increases the mark on it will increase in size as well an example is if you have a tatooe on your stomach, when your stomach increases in size the tattoe will expand proportionally.

Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Zetta Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetta Techniques   Zetta Techniques EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:08 pm

No im just asking how much larger would the tatooe be when fired at the opponent because he did mention in his character sheet that these tattoos disappear from his body and are now fired.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Zetta Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetta Techniques   Zetta Techniques EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:17 pm

I can't imagine that they'd be impossibly large Koga, anything is avoidable it's just a matter of strategy.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Zetta Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetta Techniques   Zetta Techniques EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:33 pm

oh i know that but i dont want him to make one as large as the planet xD lol
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Zetta Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetta Techniques   Zetta Techniques EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:47 pm

I think you and I both know Zetta well enough to know that he'd never do that, nor would he ever use any techniques that were completely unavoidable and GM. XP There were very few good RPers on BRPG; you know quite well he was one of them. =P
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Zetta Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetta Techniques   Zetta Techniques EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:24 pm

approved on behalf of the deal made with shake. Enjoy Zetta. Why dont u have speed as a combat strength tho o_O it imply that ur only average in speed o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zetta Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetta Techniques   Zetta Techniques Empty

Back to top Go down

Zetta Techniques
Page 1 of 1