Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Itami Techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Itami Techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Itami Techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Itami Techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Itami Techniques EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Itami Techniques EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Itami Techniques EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Itami Techniques EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Itami Techniques EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Itami Techniques I_vote_lcapItami Techniques I_voting_barItami Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Itami Techniques I_vote_lcapItami Techniques I_voting_barItami Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Itami Techniques

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Itami Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Itami Techniques   Itami Techniques EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:56 am

RP Character

Basic Techniques:
1.Shunpo: Ability to move at very high speeds for a certain amount of distance.

2.Jishin kenshutsu (Seismic Sense): the ability to sense vibrations through the ground, "seeing" by sensing their surroundings and making a mental image of it. It allows for a 360 degree field of "vision", outside of normal line-of-sight. To operate, the user needs direct contact with the ground, preferably without something like shoes in between. It only works on earth-based material, including metal- cannot use the ability on non-earth grounding like ice or wood. It's also renderred useless against airborne opponents.

3.Hitotsume: Nadegiri (撫で斬り, "The First: Killing Stroke"): This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed, it can casually slice through large, multi-story high opponents protected by steel skin. The opponent can be killed with one swift slash so precise, that they aren't even aware of until after it has taken place

4.Agitowari (顎割, "Chin/Jaw Splitting"):[3] a sword technique where a double sword attack cuts an opponent in half from the jaw down the length of the body until the target is bi-sectioned

5.Ryōdan (両断, "Bisection"):[10] a two-handed sword technique that has the practitioner bring the sword down with enough force that it can cut an opponent in half right down the middle

6.Senmaioroshi (千枚卸, "Thousand-Page Wholesale"):[8] a technique where multiple blade movements slash repeated at the opponent without stopping

9. Kuro Fukassho (Black Flash)- Itami creates a thick dense black rei that forms behind him as he runs. This rei is so dense that all light it touches instantly turn to darkness. The opposing person is unable to see through this.

10. Mu (Negative)- Fires a blast of super condensed rei. Can fire the attack from either mouth or by pointing pointer and middle finger. It has the power of a regular cero. It can be condensed into an orb by focusing it into a ball form. The attack is pure black and covers all light touched by it into a thick darkness that can't be seen in or out of.

11. Kagayaiteiru Getsu (Shining Moon)- By pointing with his pointer and middle finger, can fire a huge blast of white light. It is capable of blinding anybody caught in it. The attack is so bright the user is even momentarily blinded.

Advanced Techniques:
1.Seishin Jaberin (Spirit Javelin)- Creates a javelin of condensed rei that he can fire at his opponent or fight with.

2.Ikkotsu (Single Bone): A powerful punch capable of doing medium damage to the opponent.

3. Mu Bakuhatsu (Negative Explosion)- When fired, the attack creates a huge explosion on impact. The explosion is highly destructive. It is the extended version of Mu. The blast has the strenght of a Gran Rey Cero and the explosion augments the amount of damage done.

4.Hagane: The user's Reiatsu condenses, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a Zanpakutō.

5. Enhanced Muscle Strength- Itami's muscles become more compact,endurable and even stronger (1.5x stronger). His physical strength is increased. This mode also makes it possiable for him to stay in bankai a little longer. To activate it Itami puts the blade at his side, and makes a scratching motion just like Grimmjow does with his sword to use his Ress. This lasts for 5 posts and after it ends his muslces become 50% weaker than average for 5 posts. After the 5th post they get back to normal.

Superior Techniques:
1. Modo no Shishi (Beast Mode): Itami absorbs all the rei that has leaked from his body. It surrounds his body and forms around him. It turns red with black outlined. The rei creates a armor around Itami that has the power of an average espada hierro. Every posts, 1 tail grows. Each time, his strength and speed is increased. With the growth of each tail he can shunpo even faster. 1 tail= 1x faster, 2= 2x faster, and so on. He can get a max of 10 tails. Itami is on all 4s while in this mode and his tail and wings are retracted into his body. He can fire a blast of rei similar to cero oscuro as it covers all exposed light in darkness from each tail. The blast of each tail is about the strength of a regular cero. He can fuse the blast of each tail to create a huge attack that covers over a large area, but it can only be used when he gets all 10 tails and is as strong as a hado 88. If this move is used then it will automatically end Modo no Shishi. This mode lasts for 12 posts and the final attack can only be used when all the tails are present. Itami fangs and claws grow longer, about 5 inches each. He can fire blasts of reiatsu from his claws. When Itami exits this mode, he is put into a coma that will last until he regains his strength. While Itami is in this mode, he can't use any of his shikai/bankai abilities and his Zans are evaporated into his body til the mode ends.

2. Appu Ryuu (Dragon Up)- Calling forth his power of fire and lightning, the right side of his body becomes coated in fire and the left side becomes coated in lightning. His right wings bursts with fire and the left wing bursts with lightning. His tail in shikai becomes coated in flames with lightning spurting around it. In bankai his right tail is coated in flames and his left tail is coated in lightning. His zans meld with him. He can use his attacks without his zans. His fire and lightning abilities are enhanced to explosive proportions that is equal to 3xs its power. Itami speed enhanced during this mode. Also the fire and lightning acts as an armor that is as strong as an espada ranked hierro. The down side is that once this mode has ended, Itami will be paralyzed and the muscles in his body will be damaged and torn. Also his vision is blurred while in this mode. The longer he stays in this mode the worse the effects will be once he exits it.

3.Sōkotsu (Double Bone): Stronger than Ikkotsu, it is a powerful two-fisted punch

Unique Techniques:

1.Shikai: Unknown

2.Bankai: Unknown

Last edited by IchigoX on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Itami Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Techniques   Itami Techniques EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:18 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

Itami Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Techniques   Itami Techniques EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Sensing rei dosent count as a basic tech its a n auto ability
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Itami Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Techniques   Itami Techniques EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:10 am

ik but i just want to hav everythn in there
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Itami Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Techniques   Itami Techniques EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:14 am

put it in a diffrent area then maybe? o_O
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Itami Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Techniques   Itami Techniques EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:55 am

k nxt time my sheet is unlocked i will
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Itami Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Techniques   Itami Techniques EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:41 am

you Super duper technique is currently approved o_O watch out though.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Itami Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Techniques   Itami Techniques EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:44 am

approved. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Itami Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Techniques   Itami Techniques EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:23 pm

I'd like to request for a re-approval

basic techs 3-6
adv techs 4 & 5
sup tech 3
deleted basic techs 3-8
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Itami Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Techniques   Itami Techniques EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:34 pm

4.Telekinesis- Has the ability to control objects with his mind. He can control objects lying around, but can't control other people or their zans. He can erect telekinectic shields that are black.

1:What is the limitation of objects? Can you grab a squirl thats running by?
2:What affect does this have on you?
3:What is the area of affect?

5.Hyper Strength & Speed Combat- Itami compresses his power and can greatly enhance his speed and strength. This allows him to stay in bankai for longer periods of time. It also enhances his shunpo and other abilities. He is able to create afterimages when shunpoing around due to his speed.
1:So is this only usable in Bankai?
2:What affects does this have on you?
3:Does this drain your spiritual energy?
4:By how much are you enhanced
5:Is this passive or is it an activation ability?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Itami Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Techniques   Itami Techniques EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:04 pm

Hyper Strength & Speed Combat
This is two different things. Speed and Strength so split it into 2 if u want both.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Itami Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Techniques   Itami Techniques EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:56 pm

approved. Watch out for ur basics tho because they won't be used to that degree unless ur fighting an AI hollow or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Itami Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Techniques   Itami Techniques Empty

Back to top Go down

Itami Techniques
Page 1 of 1