Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hielo's Techniques  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hielo's Techniques  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hielo's Techniques  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hielo's Techniques  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hielo's Techniques  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hielo's Techniques  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hielo's Techniques  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hielo's Techniques  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hielo's Techniques  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hielo's Techniques  I_vote_lcapHielo's Techniques  I_voting_barHielo's Techniques  I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Hielo's Techniques  I_vote_lcapHielo's Techniques  I_voting_barHielo's Techniques  I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hielo's Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Retsu
Beginner
Retsu

Character Sheet
Name: Hielo
Race: Hollow

Hielo's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Hielo's Techniques    Hielo's Techniques  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:53 pm

RP Character: Hielo

Basic Techniques:

•Luna Paso Cero (Moon Step Zero): is a Cero expelled from the user's feet to propel them through the air. By controlling the power of the blast, the technique can vary. A powerful blast can cause the user to rocket upwards, but damages the ground they were standing on. By doing this repeatedly, the user can zigzag through the air. A weaker blast will merely cause the user to "hop", but if done repeatedly, the user can literally bounce on thin air, allowing them to cross gaps by bunny-hopping across them.

Name of TechniqueSonído(Basic)
Description: A technique used by Arrancar which allows them to move at extreme speeds, making it equivalent to the Hohō that Shinigami use and the Hirenkyaku that Quincy use. While somewhat similar to Hohō, Sonído appears to be more instinctual than Hohō, requiring no previous knowledge to perform. It also makes a different sound; rather than the swishing or sometimes silent Flash Step of the Shinigami, Sonído makes a booming or static sound.

Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Hielo's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hielo's Techniques    Hielo's Techniques  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 am

-stamps approval- Ask me or Ichiru to unlock it when u need to add in ur new abilities
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net

Hielo's Techniques
Page 1 of 1