Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Zero vs Itami - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Zero vs Itami - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Zero vs Itami - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Zero vs Itami - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Zero vs Itami - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Zero vs Itami - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Zero vs Itami - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Zero vs Itami - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Zero vs Itami - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Zero vs Itami - Page 2 I_vote_lcapZero vs Itami - Page 2 I_voting_barZero vs Itami - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zero vs Itami - Page 2 I_vote_lcapZero vs Itami - Page 2 I_voting_barZero vs Itami - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Zero vs Itami

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

Zero vs Itami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero vs Itami   Zero vs Itami - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:30 pm

...*Zero sighs and shakes his head a little,cracking his neck and shoulders a little*

"Well,alright then I'll release my Zanpaktou and reveal my ability which is likely not suited for the squad I'm in either but since I have no choice. Lacerate...Kikuichimonji!

*Zero holds out his Zanpaktou outwards the blade facing his opponent,as the Shikai gets released the standard katana shape grows into a large and weighty looking blade. With four curved spikes going down the blade and the main blade itself hooks at the end for decapitation. Zero calmly impales the blade into the ground as the ground of the surrounding area quakes and tremors violently,causing the ground to crack open with fissures.*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs Itami   Zero vs Itami - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:34 pm

I smile.
Good. Good. Now come at me with all you got.
As I say the last part I hold my hands out as if I'm giving him an all open pass.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs Itami   Zero vs Itami - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:45 pm

*Zero smirks once more,raising the blade of his Zanpaktou again and once again impaling the blade into the ground.*

"Oh you'll find that my Shikai is pretty unique compared to others. I have the Earth itself on my side when it's activated!"

*As Zero impales the blade into the ground,the ground beneath Itami,rumbles briefly in a near instant,large rock spires rise from the ground,intending to skewer through anything in their path.*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs Itami   Zero vs Itami - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Earth huh.
I look around at the giant rocks. I take Dami's sword and close my eyes. I jump and in 1 swift motion I cut all the rocks into thousands of pieces. It was so fast that It seemed as thought I didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs Itami   Zero vs Itami - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 pm

*Zero smirks, as he assumed his opponent would do such a move,not knowing he just made more ammo for his shikai.*

"Well your allowing me more things to manipulate when you do that,but I'm getting bored with your flashy fighting to be honest."

*Zero encases himself inside a small sphere of stone,hardened by adding layers of compressed reiatsu on the surface of the rock,waiting patiently as he keeps the reiatsu steady,giving himself a defensive barrier.*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs Itami   Zero vs Itami - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 pm

I look at him and smirk. I begin to build up flames in my right fist and electricity in my left fist. I sheath Dami's sword. I rush forward and punch at the barrier with both my fists with such force that a shockwave is created from the impact.
Too easy.
I jump back and into the air. I use my wings to stop myself in the air.
That's enough. I'll make my decision soon. You have done quite well.
And with that I fly away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs Itami   Zero vs Itami - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero vs Itami
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2