Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
2nd Division training EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
2nd Division training EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

2nd Division training EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

2nd Division training EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
2nd Division training EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
2nd Division training EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
2nd Division training EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
2nd Division training EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
2nd Division training EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
2nd Division training I_vote_lcap2nd Division training I_voting_bar2nd Division training I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
2nd Division training I_vote_lcap2nd Division training I_voting_bar2nd Division training I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

2nd Division training

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

2nd Division training Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:49 am

Junsuke was bored so he calls out to the whole of his division as he then told them "today we will have some sparring practice well i will just call it a spar but anyone who is able to hit me five times in one battle using a wooden sword or hakuda will be awarded a day off from me so who is up for it? anyone?" Junsuke then sees some people walking out as he thinks *hmm it's good that people are not backing down from challenge for now not too bad*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:56 am

Junsuke then said "ok then you first let's spar then" as Junsuke gets ready himself into his stances as his opponent is a hakuda fighter. The member all then spoke around themselves as they were say that the member that challenge Junsuke is a expert in hakuda and Junsuke might somehow lose.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:01 am

Junsuke saw as the guy from his squad shunpos and then attacks him from the side as he throws a punch in right at Junsuke. Using his hand Junsuke grabs the wrist of the guy then leap while still holding on to the wrist and lets go as he did a round house kick right at the guy knocking him on to the ground.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:04 am

All the members from the division went quiet as Junsuke then uses one of his hand and scratches his head and said "so who is next then? ok then you come at me now" as he said with a smile. Junsuke then took the kick from the next member that challenge on as he blocks and the grabs hold of his leg then threw him to the other side.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:05 am

After the guy landed on the ground Junsuke looks on "ok now then i will take on you two ok? you guys need to work together now if you can add up in total of five hit then you two get the day off tomorrow ok?"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:10 am

Bother the shinigami then charges at Junsuke as Junsuke blocks both the strike from the side then uses a kick to kick right on the first shinigami and shunpos behind the second guy which he uses his arms to grab the collar of the shinigami as he then pulls and throws him away from him.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:14 am

"I thought i told you two to work together? i didn't see any teamwork just now well i guess you guys can try again you know your last chance now so come at me" The two shinigami then tried to team up and goes against Junsuke and yet again Junsuke easily defeated them both as he look on.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:18 am

Junsuke then ask if there is anyone who wish to spare as he looks around and then thinks to himself *hmm what did the previous captain do to all the people they all seems like they can't fight as a team well i think i would have to do this more often then* Junsuke told the group that they are dismiss.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:39 am

Junsuke calls everyone from the 2nd division as they are going to train up their hakuda today. "Alright guys today we are going to have our hakuda practice and we will train as a squad so everyone get a partner and get ready for the training, oh and you there you will be my sparring parter for today".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:42 am

Junsuke then told the shinigami in his squad "alright don't hold back go all out because I want to train myself up too". Junsuke then uses a kick right after the shinigami said that he was ready his kick was dodge butr the shinigami as the shinigami uses his right hand to punch junsuke from the front.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:45 am

Junsuke then uses his left hand to block the puch throw by the shinigami as he uses a leg sweep trying to knock the shinigami off balance. The swwp was dodge by a simple jump but junsuke turns as he uses his other leg to kick right up at the shinigami and causing him to block with his hands.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:47 am

The shinigami was force back a few steps after the kick from junsuke and with a shunpo he tried to attack junsuke from his saide. The attack brash pass the sleeve of his shinigami uniform and the shuinigami tried to use his other hand to attack junsuke from up close hoping to hit him.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:52 am

Junsuke then uses his hand that was free to grab right on to the shinigami's arms as he tried to throw him away. But the shinigami manage to stop the throw by using his strength to pull junsuke towars him as he prepares a knee attack on junsuke's stomach. Junsuke uses his hand to stop the knee attack.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:31 am

Both man jumps back and shunpo as the shinigami told junsuke "wow that's our captain you sure don't give me any chance". Junsuke then sais to the shinigami "haha well same goes to you, you have improve your hakuda since the last time I fought with you now are you ready to continue?".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Junsuke then shunpos to the shinigami as he uses a low kick right to the mid section some where around the stomach area. The kick was dodge slighty by the shinigami and using his hand he tried to grab Junsuke's leg as he then throws a punch right into Junsuke's face.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Junsuke shunpos away from the punch as he uses a side kick to knock the shinigami away from the back. The shinigami said "impossible he manage to get away from from that punch, buti have never miss that up close" Junsuke then said to the shinigami "i am not going tp let you hit me with that weak punch haha ok now stand up".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:35 pm

The shinigami slowly stands up as he uses his hand to pats away the dirt on his shinigami uniform. The shinigami said "i knew you were holding back captain after all you are the captain of our squad". Junsuke then said "hmm let's just spar instead of talking ok come on"..
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:59 pm

The shinigami then shunpos to the right of junsuke and landed a kick right at him but the kick was block and then countered by junsuke. Junsuke uses his hand to block the kick and then grabs his leg pulling him toward and then uses a leg sweep to take him down. The shingami was then brought down again.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:42 am

When the shinigami was about to be brought down by junsuke he uses his hands to support as he flips back and then away from Junsuke. "wow i was nearly taken down by you captain you sure didn't give me any chance there captain". Junsuke then smile and said "i was just going easy haha".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:04 am

Junsuke then smile again and said "alright then lets continue our fight shall we?". The shinigami then said to thim "captain as you wish we shall continue our fight then". The shinigami then uses a leg sweep after he shunpos to the side of Junsuke trying to trick and trip him down.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:10 am

Junsuke then stands firmly on the ground as the sweep attack cam in right at him. As Junsuke stood still then use a kick again on the shinigami. The shinigami then said "darn i underestimate you captain" as the shinigami was kick right back on the ground landed right on the ground.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:21 am

Junsuke then stoond as he crosses his arms and said "well come on i am sure you are not that weak the last time we fought you were much stronger then this". The shinigami then stood up and told Junsuke. "Well why not we try again captain i will not hold back anymore now".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:28 am

The shinigami then shunpos as he attacks Junsuke from the back using a punch as Junsuke was in time to hold the punch and then using his own punch Junsuke tried to hit the shinigami. The shinigami manage to use it's knee to stop his attack "wow you block my punch with your knee" said Junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:38 am

The shinigami then shunpos back as his knee was hurt and saying "well i still can fight so you don't have to worry captain". Junsuke then told the shinigami to rest up a little as he he was walking away from the shinigami. The shinigami then uses a shunpo then attacks Junsuke from the side.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:29 am

Junsuke then leaps back as he uses one of his hand to support himself doing a somersault the stood right back up. As junsuke then told the shinigami "hmm..so prefer to use a sneak attack on me rather then rest like I told you to, then I guess we should continue like what you say" junsuke then gets himself ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division training   2nd Division training Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd Division training
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next