Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
1st division for me? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
1st division for me? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

1st division for me? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

1st division for me? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
1st division for me? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
1st division for me? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
1st division for me? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
1st division for me? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
1st division for me? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
1st division for me? I_vote_lcap1st division for me? I_voting_bar1st division for me? I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
1st division for me? I_vote_lcap1st division for me? I_voting_bar1st division for me? I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

1st division for me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou
Race: Shinigami

1st division for me? Empty
PostSubject: 1st division for me?   1st division for me? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:13 pm

Hikaru walked into 1st divisions basic area and several of the shinigami there had seen her at the academy tournament. At first they just kind of watched her as one specific shinigami ran up to her and asked her what it is that she wanted. The man was the Lieutenant himself Chojiro Sasakibe. He looked at Hikaru like he was deciding something. After looking at her for a moment he turned to the rest of the squad so many of them looking in interest, "Hikaru Shidou right? Well lets go for a walk." Hikaru didn't argue knowing who he was she followed him wondering what he had on his mind. He must've known the reason why she had come to the division. Maybe he expected it. Honestly she knew too little about the guy to even try to read his motives. They walked away to an area where they looked down on a lot of sereitei and had a nice view. She looked at it and smiled softly. "The Captain commander spoke highly of you. However I want to see for my own eyes. There's one thing I'd like to know though why do you want to be in 1st division?"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st division for me?   1st division for me? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Hikaru looked at the LT. He must've been taking care of the business when the captain commander was watching the tournament. That explained a bit. "Well first division is about being outstanding and upholding the ideals of what it is to be a shinigami. I want to be an example for others to follow. I don't want to be a follower but the person leading the way with all eyes on me as I burn a new start into the sky."Hikaru answered looking at him and watched him for his reaction. Behind his sunglasses however there was no reaction. She could not make a detail out of him and while it may have bugged her it wasn't to last.

"Very honest. I like that. What you said is also inspiring however I want to see this power you had. This fire attack that was a mix of demon magic and reitsu. I've never heard of anything like it. If this power is what yamamoto says it is..." He left his words trailing to see how she would react. His words brewed motication and that was a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st division for me?   1st division for me? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:52 pm

Hikaru expected him to say something similar to that effect of wanting to see moeru tama. She smiled looking down for a moment before pulling together her Reitsu. She however let her Reitsu spill out all over the area. This time instead of an uncontrollable flame however it was like the hot breath of a sweet kiss just off of a persons lips. The reitsu was not this way for Hikaru being attracted but because she was calm. The area did rise in temperature however. "Moeru-Tama." She said calmly and closed her eyes. The fireballs where first large and then condensed into small spheres that had a reddish hue to them. One in each hand. Hikaru turned out toward seretei and threw them. As they went they rotated together untill they reached a point and exploded. The force was at least twice if not three times that of what ir was in the academy tournament. The Lieutenant looked at her in an approving manner. He was impressed and liked her new star in the sky. While his test was not of the actual power behind it he was wanting to truly see her reasons for wanting to be in first squad. The test of her power was more to see if she could survive in 1st division. "With that Hikaru Shidou I welcome you to 1st division."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st division for me?   1st division for me? Empty

Back to top Go down

1st division for me?
Page 1 of 1