Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLet me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 I_voting_barLet me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLet me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 I_voting_barLet me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Let me try to direct your mind.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Having turned bullet firing into a mechanical ritual, Junpei's mind barely registewhite the foreign sound before her eyes darted to the nearest tree, where a thicker crimson bullet had embedded itself into the trunk. A disbelieving grin grew on her face. "Well, well. If I didn't know better, that scene just played out like a pwhiteictably written shōnen manga." Shaking her head, Junpei drew back on the hammer chambering a now improved bullets, finding it slightly less taxing on her mind and body to manifest them into solid forms.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:34 pm

"Hm, maybe I'll sing a song to pass away the time," Junpei pondewhite, letting the bullet fly out.

"900 bottles of beer on the wall, 900 bottles of beer..."

[Eighteen Hours Pass.]
[Day Two, 4 P.M.]

"...You take it down, pass it around, no more bottles of beer on the wall..."

Unsurprisingly, Junpei had spent the entire night and the following day singing that absurdly long drinking song and firing bullets. It was almost as if she was no longer in control of her body, and that it was just moving like some automated figurine. She felt only slightly more fatigued than she had after forming her gun yesterday... Did the Dogtags have anything to do with that? "Perhaps this is the dogtags's little way of assisting us in the process; after all, barring out control of Reiryoku, we're just regular humans afterall."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:35 pm

Closing her eyes, she managed to stop her flow of bullets (at this point, she could now fire one every fourteen seconds, or hash up a really fast bullet in eight) to attempt to focus Reishi into her gun. She'd tried six times now to evolve the construction of her formed gun, but each time, all she succeeded in doing was either reinforcing her gun's structure or growing parts of it out of proportion. It was, however, becoming less of a pain to keep her gun intact; its surface was now smooth and well-defined. As she focused on transforming her gun, a flash of light struck past her closed eyelids, and all of a sudden, she could feel the Reishi of her gun starting to deconstruct rapidly. Junpei's eyes flew open as she frantically worked to keep her gun in one piece, and after they had re-adjusted from her quick flash, a new sight greeted her.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:35 pm

Originally, her gun formed by Junpei's Dogtags was just a curved gun of white light, roughly the same shape as her father's gun. Now, however, it took on the exact dimensions of a .44 Magnum, even including the fine details of the gun it was modeled after. The only thing separating it from the actual thing now was that it was still a gun of Reishi, not a solid, and had a meticulously crafted barrel.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

With the transformation, however, the gun suddenly became twice as hard to maintain as before, and Junpei found herself curling her right fist so hard she thought she'd break her fingers in concentration. A minute passed in that stance as Reishi was rapidly detaching and being re-attached to the gun. "Jeez... You're a lot of trouble to keep up with..." the fire-head muttewhite, pulsing Reishi into the gun to keep it steady. "Well, let's pull a bullet and see how much this has improved..."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

The Fullbringer pulled the hammer back, noticing immediately that creating and chambering a bullet took twice as much effort as it had before. Now, was this a good sign or not? Digging her heels into the dirt, Junpei pulled the trigger back as far as she possibly could, letting it go only when she felt that her arm was about to be ripped off. The bullet rocketed away, striking a clean hole into the trunk of the tree she had been practicing on all day. "...That's a notable improvement, right?"
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

A loud rumble interrupted Junpei's train of thought, and the woman looked down at her stomach, which growled again in response. "Finally feeling hungry, aren't we... Well, I'll just go grab some of those rations," she said, preparing to move over to the box of rations she'd brought. When she did not disappear and emerge next to her food, a puzzled look befell her face for a moment, until she realized...
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:36 pm

"...Oh, duh. Of course I can't use that move so easily if the Dogtags are pushing all the Reishi away. Tch, now I have to focus my mind on another outlet," she complained, swaying from foot to foot as she began to gather Reishi below them. It was considerably easier to do that than create a gun, since the actual Dogtags was attached to her left hand and not her feet. Soon enough, Junpei had blinked away, appearing a few feet next to her rations. Her feet still giving off volts of light. Bringer Light. "I only moved twenty feet... I guess it's not a bad start."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:39 pm

[Six Hours & Many Dum Dums Later... 10 P.M.]

"Shit... hahah... This definitely isn't turning out like the first day," Junpei panted, hunched over as another bullet struck cleanly through a tree. Since her realization concerning her inability to properly perform Bringer Light, the Fullbringer had integrated it into her training, concentrating and "Stepping" in a circle, once every second, while simultaneously continuing her bullet firing. This process seemed to wear her out rather quickly, and she'd taken a three-minute breather after every hour of training to grab a drink and a snack. She could never rest long, though; if she stopped shooting for more than those three minutes, her gun would begin to deconstruct itself...
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:39 pm

In any case, it was one way of keeping her busy. Junpei straightened up again, drawing back the hammer and Stepping as far as she could before launching it. She landed above a tree branch within the thicket. 'Eighty feet... I can also stand steadily on the air again. I'll keep this up until the third day, and then see if I can try my little experiment...'

[Fifteen Hours Pass.]
[Day Three, 1 P.M.]
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

"Ha!"

Junpei raised her gun to the sky shooting a bullet straight up. As soon as the bullet left her hand, she stepped high into the sky and shot another bullet down to deflect the first one. A satisfying crash of Reishi confirmed her hit, and she fiwhite a third bullet downward, zipping down to the ground again to shoot up at it and knock it away. Another hit.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:40 pm

"Man, this is getting easy!" The grin on Junpei's face was wide; she was starting to get more and more fatigued overall, yet she still wasn't tiwhite enough to plop down and knock herself out. Through the night, her control over her gun's Reishi had increased so much that after some hesitation, she decided to break it apart and form it again. Now, once per hour, she would let all the Reishi around her float away before re-forming her gun. Her fastest construction time so far was four seconds--she wouldn't be satisfied until it would come to her instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me try to direct your mind.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4