Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Come with me my only mind! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Come with me my only mind! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Come with me my only mind! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Come with me my only mind! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Come with me my only mind! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Come with me my only mind! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Come with me my only mind! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Come with me my only mind! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Come with me my only mind! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Come with me my only mind! I_vote_lcapCome with me my only mind! I_voting_barCome with me my only mind! I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Come with me my only mind! I_vote_lcapCome with me my only mind! I_voting_barCome with me my only mind! I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Come with me my only mind!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Come with me my only mind! Empty
PostSubject: Come with me my only mind!   Come with me my only mind! EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:01 pm

As Emiko slowly glided around the corner of a nearby alley, looking at the two people mingling together. Nova was watching through the creature’s eyes, looking at the pair, and sensing their power. They were a far cry stronger than the average humans, so they might be able to see her. Nova had been very lonely lately, and a part of her soul craved for interaction with someone. Seeing that Shinigami didn’t really suit the part, as they would try to kill her on sight.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Come with me my only mind!   Come with me my only mind! EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Emiko's only reaction was to remove her crest from her pocket and create her normal bow, the same bow she used to fired several arrows at her mysterious pursuer. She found out it was nothing more than a fellow Quincy patrol running, with grace, from a common enemy; A hollow made its appearance from the shadows and jumped on one of them devouring him in whole. The other dropped his bow and started crying as he ran frantically now to safety. This was just another day for Emiko.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Come with me my only mind!   Come with me my only mind! EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Upon the second and last surviving Quincy of the patrol behind Emi running pass her, Emiko stopped and stood firm looking at the Hollow. Her eyes grew cold; she had no remorse for creatures that devoured other beings for sport. At the time she had no idea it was a requirement for Hollows but at this very moment all that mattered was killing and deleting this creature from Karakura. She did so with said remorse and walked out of the alley feeling a bit more colder than she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come with me my only mind!   Come with me my only mind! Empty

Back to top Go down

Come with me my only mind!
Page 1 of 1