Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLet me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 I_voting_barLet me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLet me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 I_voting_barLet me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Let me try to direct your mind.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Those red eyes though, this was the first time Ryder had really noticed them, and had to wonder if they might perhaps be contacts. She'd never even heard of genuinely red eyes, let alone see them, and the sight was peculiar to say the least. Regardless, the woman found herself touched by this child's story. For practical purposes, she may as well be a rich orphan, without any real authority figures in her life.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:11 pm

"Boots huh? You're a girl after my own heart there Junpie" she commented as the girl had made her way to the door, rising to join her, only to have Jun turn back around. Despite having forced herself into a dress for the occasion, Ryder still wore her tried and true combat boots, a stark contrast to the pretty and elegant grey-green dress that cloaked her curves. "As for staying, like I said I might take you up on that offer. It depends on a few other circumstances, but if things pan out, then you just might have me for a guest. At least until I can actually find a private piece of property for a decent price in this overcrowded city." Now that she genuinely thought about it, this situation could be for the best. Though she'd have to be extra careful with a little one hanging around during her Hollow hunting expeditions.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

June smiled, but it quickly faded. She looked to Ryder, once more and shrugged. As the man walked into the room, she looked to him. He was different, having a more Luxurious etiquette about him. An assistant, perhaps? Or Personal Butler. She held out her hand, to which he immediately dived into his Armani suit and pulled out a digital pad. He handed it to her, and she took it from him with a small nod. He smiled, at her, but she ignored him for the most part. She always found him a bit attractive, French men were blessed with looks, but his feminine ways put her at somewhat of a distance from even conveying said interest. She looked through her pad, and with a few complicated hand movements across the screen. She held it up for Ryder to see. "There's an abandoned building just at the outskirts of the city. Recent activity is limited to 6 people in the last year, mostly just the homeless, and a police officer to evict them. I can have it renovated for you in about three months time." The plot of land was large and backed with a dense forest. Good for target practice and concealing training. Remote and free from onlookers, with the advantage of being only a mere 10 miles from the city. June knew it would take at least a month for her to get the deed to the land, from the government. Two weeks to organize a large enough team, and six weeks to complete the project. She had it down to almost an hour timetable. She handed the pad back to the man, who closed it and put it back into his jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:12 pm

"Est l'hélicoptère prêt? June asked in another foreign tongue. Junpei had learned five languages since she was young, her mother's idea to keep her options open for the future. The man nodded at her question, to which Junpei gestured to Ryder. "Cette femme est à venir avec moi. Dites au pilote de se préparer à décoller maintenant." He bowed and smiled at Ryder. His eyes tracing over her figure, clearly interested in more than just her name. "Oui, Ma belle dame" Junpei looked to Ryder as the man quickly exited the room. She held out her hand for Ryder to take. "We'll be taking my helicopter to the Manor, at this time the traffic is rather terrible."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:12 pm

It was good to see a smile on the young one's face, like a ray of sunshine peaking through the tear-stained clouds. It was unfortunate it had to fade so soon, as the girl shrugged and returned to her usual, business-like posture, only for a french servant to enter the room moments later, betrayed by an effeminate stance. As though he read Jun's mind, the servant fetched a digital data pad from his suit as she held out her hand. Ryder could only watch, impressed, as the girl ran a very quick search and some calculations, before holding it up to her, displaying the results of her work.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

"Pretty impressive work Jun, I'd have been messing with the thing for hours just looking for the property and information, let alone digging up it's recent history and calculating the time to get the work done." Something told Ryder this little one didn't get many genuine compliments, and delivered this one with a tender smile of appreciation. It was a little farther than she would have preferred, but if she could get approval from the base, it would do quite nicely. "I'll need to get approval from my base of course, it was hard enough getting them to let me live in an in-city appartment, but if I can accomplish that, I will let you know Jun."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:13 pm

After giving the girl her answer, Ryder settled back into observtion mode, watching the girl and her attendent interact once more, in French, which may as well have been Greek to her. She'd had a difficult enough time learning German, bits and pieces of Afghani, and Japanese, and had no interest whatsoever in adding another language to the pile, though she thought she recognized the word 'helicopter' in the exchange. That couldn't be right though, could it? It didn't matter how wealthy this child was, there was no place nearby to put a Helicopter, except the Hospital's roof, and there's no way they would allow that disturbance to all the patients in the upper floors.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:13 pm

"Wait, what?" apparently in Japan, if you had enough money you could get people to allow you to do whatever you wanted. Right then and there, Junpei had extended her hand and told her elder they'd be taking her helicopter. Shaking off her shock, the blonde reached out and took the girl's hand into her own, squeezing it reassuringly as she allowed herself to be led onto the rooftop where the helicopter waited, blades spinning slowly in standby, as memories came rushing back to her from her time in Afghanistan, and all that went with them. "So just how far away is your 'Manor' anyway?" she inquired, facing the soft wind that whipped her hair and had the skirt of her dress dancing with a familiar indifference. Ryder had been in and around helicopters far more than most, she wasn't about to react to a little wind the way most women would, and instead focused on mentally preparing for the upcoming visit to Junpei's home.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

June looked at Ryder and sneered. She pointed at the men now lining the hallway. Many of which were Black Water Soldiers, however, every so often a Marine stood with his rifle in hand. "Did you know, that hidden within the Military is a Secret Detail. They are picked to support my families Business' abroad. My mother being extremely valuable, and making quite a few enemies she has enlisted the aid of several Government Soldiers. We are out own Duty Station...if you want I could have you transferred and promoted. You'll be awarded Hazardous Duty pay, Combat Pay, and a Special Duty pay. In short, you'd be making Brigadier General Pay, without the necessary experience to gain the rank normally."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:14 pm

One of the Marine's looked at her and nodded, and she did the same back to him. She had the Equivalent rank of a Five Star General, but that was only because of the ties her family held. As well as her Father's old connections, should she meet someone she abhorred she could have them reassigned to Alaska on shit duty in two weeks. In some ways, the Dahlinghouse name was something of taboo. It was like a Yakuza Syndicate, without the illegal actions. Just underhanded tactics from her Mother, and the Prestige of her Father's name.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:14 pm

As they stepped out onto the Helipad, the whirlwind ran through June's hair. If it were under normal circumstances, she waited for the engine to stop before entering, but her hair was already a mess to begin with it didn't even matter anymore. "The Estate is about a ten minute flight. Thirty minutes by car." As she climbed into the large mechanical contraption, they would both see quite a sight. It was not just about luxury but the effective and flexible use of space. It was the only helicopter in production that could seat up to eight passengers. For the cabin layout, all seats were mounted on rails and could be quickly and easily reconfigured or removed to make room for luggage. There were also three multi-functioned boxes with features such as a cool box, cup holder, table, 15-inch monitor and DVD player. The interior offers supreme flexibility for both business and private travel: in the partition wall which separates the cockpit from the cabin, extra storage space is provided by drawers. The interior was the definition of luxury.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Junpei sat in the seat and crossed her legs, as she snapped the belt across her lap. She folded her hands in lap, and looked on as Ryder and her Assistant climbed in. It would be far different from what Ryder would be used to. However, for Junpei, it was but the 50th time she had climbed into this giant thing. The surprising thing about it, was the near silence it gave the occupants. She looked at Ryder, there was more to her than she told, but Junpei had no need to pry. "I'm Fourteen, and graduated from school a couple months ago. I was going to a University, but my mother has sectioned off a few companies she needs micromanaged. Hence my corporate styled appearance. However, my assistant does well on filtering out the crap from the real problems." Junpei held a rather proper and uptight posture, but her face and eyes indicated she was extremely relaxed...or bored.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:15 pm

The sneer that crossed Junpei's face in that moment was the worst expression Ryder had yet seen on the girl. Worse even than the fear of death, or the shock of learning about her powers. In that instant, this sweet yet spoiled child took on a look less like a young woman, and more like a snake that considered itself better than everything else, despite slithering along on it's belly.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Following June's finger with her eyes, Ryder saw the soldiers that lined the hallway, of various different divisions and uniforms. ~Wow this little girl is an arrogant brat. I have to wonder if she picked that up from her mother. 'We're so important the government gives us soldiers and lets us do whatever we want blah blah blah.'~ Ryder didn't know of the girl's 'equivalent rank' and truly wouldn't have cared. This child was in for a rude awakening if she ever tried to be part of the real world.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Rather than open her mouth on those thoughts, however, the Quincy Marine kept it shut and allowed herself to ponder how best to address the subject when they got some time alone. Ten minutes was a long ways by helicopter, the place she mentioned must be at the far end of the city, if not out in the suburbs. Stepping into the helicopter revealed quite the state of the art piece of work, with a very advanced cockpit, complete with noise dampening such that they could easily converse without any interference from the loud whirl of the blades.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Taking a seat beside the girl, Ryder left herself unstrapped, remembering all too well the helicopter rides out in the field and how some of them had ended in disaster for friends of hers. "Fourteen and already graduated? Oh, right, here in Japan the mandatory school only goes to ninth grade, then everything else is optional." A glance outside the window revealed that the blades were indeed spinning, and gaining speed as the helicopter prepared to take off. "As for your offer of employment, or personal reassignment, I'm afraid I'm going to have to refuse. As tempting as the wages are, there are things more important to me than money."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

To be more specific, Ryder was starting to care about the child beside her. It was a strange bond to be sure, and rather weak for the time being, though stronger than it had a right to be, but it was there all the same. She could never hope to be a proper role model or mentor to the girl if she were beholden to her on an economic level, and that was a fact all the contractual rules in the world couldn't change. "Even so, to have graduated by your age and be running a business is quite the feat." Even as she gave the girl a compliment, however, Ryder couldn't help but wonder how to help such an accomplished and arrogant child gain the humility needed to serve the public, rather than fall into the trap of abusing her powers.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Junpei sat and looked out the window. She heard Ryder refuse the offer, Junpei figured this would happen. If she had accepted it would have been a little odd. "Its no big deal" She seemed distant and away from the helicopter as it took to the sky. She watched as the ground passed underneath, and the buildings edged by. She didn't know what to say, so she remained quiet. Sure she was rich and had high up connections, but it wasn't hers. She didn't ask nor want any of this. She'd gladly give it all up for her Father to come back to her. To be a normal kid, with normal problems, and go through it all with a normal father. It wouldn't be long until they reached the Estate and she'd be able to take a bath. She smelled horrid, like sweat and blood mingled together in the hot sun. It was unpleasant to her own senses, she was unaware how bad it was to others. She played in her hair for a few moments. Wondering if this would be ten minutes of silence.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Utterly unique and lyrically compelling, this sublime residence of Junpei Kazamashiro Dahlinghouse is nothing short of a work of art. Understated luxury pervades the serenely elegant living environment, an inspired revelation of space, light, and form that balances grace and noblesse, boldness and restraint, rich complexity and spare refinement. An effortless flow is unified by large slabs of warm sand-hued French limestone, ivory-toned plaster walls, and white oak mill-work in a textural cerused finish evoking the 1920's work of legendary Parisian designer Jean Michel Frank. Artfully placed windows illumine a series of atrium-like spaces contemplating vistas of the Japanese Ocean, and opposite, the exquisite geometric pool and sculpted landscape. There is also a full-service yacht dock, just four miles in from the inlet. For the passionate connoisseur of style, this is a visually stunning yet eminently livable residence in a paradisaical seaside beauty.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Utterly unique and lyrically compelling, this sublime residence of Junpei Kazamashiro Dahlinghouse is nothing short of a work of art. Understated luxury pervades the serenely elegant living environment, an inspired revelation of space, light, and form that balances grace and noblesse, boldness and restraint, rich complexity and spare refinement. An effortless flow is unified by large slabs of warm sand-hued French limestone, ivory-toned plaster walls, and white oak mill-work in a textural cerused finish evoking the 1920's work of legendary Parisian designer Jean Michel Frank. Artfully placed windows illumine a series of atrium-like spaces contemplating vistas of the Japanese Ocean, and opposite, the exquisite geometric pool and sculpted landscape. There is also a full-service yacht dock, just four miles in from the inlet. For the passionate connoisseur of style, this is a visually stunning yet eminently livable residence in a paradisaical seaside beauty.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:24 pm

This alluring 2.8 acre estate resides between 3,600 feet of coveted Pacific beachfront and 2,500 feet on the Intracoastal with deepwater dock. A long chiseled slate drive arrives at the formal entry. Edging the facade, the infinity pool is, itself a work of art, spilling into a lap lane culminating by an open-air pavilion with summer kitchen and lower-level bedroom suite. Layered compositions of lawns and gardens highlight splendid amphitheater-like tiers circling around a reflecting pool. An inventive aesthetic hallmark this sprawling residence providing 19,296 square feet of living space with 7 bedrooms, 7 full and 3 half baths, 3 elevators, plus a 9-bay subterranean garage, currently renovated into a firing range.

Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:25 pm

This alluring 2.8 acre estate resides between 3,600 feet of coveted Pacific beachfront and 2,500 feet on the Intracoastal with deepwater dock. A long chiseled slate drive arrives at the formal entry. Edging the facade, the infinity pool is, itself a work of art, spilling into a lap lane culminating by an open-air pavilion with summer kitchen and lower-level bedroom suite. Layered compositions of lawns and gardens highlight splendid amphitheater-like tiers circling around a reflecting pool. An inventive aesthetic hallmark this sprawling residence providing 19,296 square feet of living space with 7 bedrooms, 7 full and 3 half baths, 3 elevators, plus a 9-bay subterranean garage, currently renovated into a firing range.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:25 pm

On the upper level the 7-room grand master suite flows over this entire level in the ultimate privacy and comfort. Spanned by a spectacular glass-railed oceanfront terrace, the sleeping quarters are accompanied by customized his-and-her wardrobe rooms adjacent to exquisite spa-like baths, fitted with lacquered and wenge cabinetry, one with therapeutic tub plus a walled terrace with outdoor shower. The private office opens onto a serene Zen-like walled garden. Overlooking the pool, another separate office, served by its own staircase, completes this peerless Dahlinghouse Beach residence.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:26 pm

As June stepped free of the Helicopter, she watched as a cart came rolling up to take both her and Ryder to the inside of the house. June was in desperate desire to shower. She looked to Ryder wondering how she would feel about this summer home. It was the closest to the City, but it was more or less one of the best her Family had ever had constructed. To June it was just another piece of property.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:26 pm

During the descent, Ryder had watched on, STUNNED, as the massive estate came into view, shocked that she hadn't seen the place yet during her nightly hunts. Sure she tended to linger around the Karakura Circle where most of the Hollow activity happened, but she still made rounds throughout the rest of the city as well, yet in the months she had been here, Barrie had never once stumbled accross such a magnificent place. It was HUGE, like the sort of estate you might see belonging to minor nobility in a movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me try to direct your mind.    Let me try to direct your mind.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me try to direct your mind.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next