Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Junsuke and the abandon huge manor I_vote_lcapJunsuke and the abandon huge manor I_voting_barJunsuke and the abandon huge manor I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Junsuke and the abandon huge manor I_vote_lcapJunsuke and the abandon huge manor I_voting_barJunsuke and the abandon huge manor I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Junsuke and the abandon huge manor

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Junsuke and the abandon huge manor Empty
PostSubject: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:30 am

After going around and wondering around junsuke came to a huge manor as he went inside to take a look "hmm no one is here and there seems to be no one staying here well I could just stay in here then" junsuke continues to clean up the place as he soon makes himself comfortable there.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:37 am

Junsuke walks around the manor as he walks around and took a look what else there is in the place "oh a beautiful dojo in this beautiful place? Hmm who lives in here I am sure someone live here a long time ago" junsuke continues to look around.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:41 am

After looking through junsuke decided that he would stay here since no one is here and of course this place has been abandon for years if not in the shinigami world hundred of years. Junsuke then lie down on his bed as he soon fell deep asleep.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:47 am

Junsuke woke up after a nice nap. As he had nothing to do he soon walks to the dojo and see what he could find "ahh dummys that looks the same in the apartment I see hmm let me do a little testing on this dummy" junsuke then drags out the dummy as he then did some punching and kicking on the dummy.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:52 am

After a few punches junsuke then decided to do more of his hand to hand training as he started to use rapid punches and kicks on the duummy shunpos and then shunpos again and attack the dummy. "Hmm not bad the dummy here is just the same back at the apartment"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:55 am

While still doing morning training junsuke now uses a ikkotsu on the dummy as the dummy was push back a few feet away " I see no wonder the dummy weights so heavy in the pirst place so I can now practice all those better hakuda now I guess"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:58 am

Junsuke then picks up a wooden sword on the wall as there where at least 6 of the wooden sword. Junsuke now hold the wooden sword with one hand as he did the stroke for the battoujutsu and through with the action.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:04 am

After following through the strokes junsuke finally came to the actual training as he then uses the wooden sword as he hits on the dummy "hmm ok now the stroke is done so now I can continue the training" junsule then hits on the dummy using some hard and fast slash.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:08 am

Junsuke now though of something as he rested up a little "arghh when willl this yamamoto be free he seems like he is always busy and does the gotei 13 even care about the human world? Now I think I should wait a little longer no point complaning.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:13 am

After the rest junsuke then walk out to see a garden as he went on to breath some fresh " I think this feels quite good now I just need to relax before the actual thing begin. Junsuke then wonder why the gotei 13 seems to be so strict.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:16 am

"Hmm I wonder if yachichido's injury got better and it's good to see rizu doing well plus since now koga is a captaain he will a powerful shinigami then" junsuke sits on the garden thinking about a lot of things as he looks in to the sky.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:20 am

Junsuke went inti the manor as he then decided that he should go up on the top floor to do some training and needed some peasce on high grounds "well I better get moving now I need some peace by myself and what's the captain and yamamoto doing I wonder they are so slow in respond"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:24 am

Junsuke now reaches the roof top as he sees a lot of landscape from his view "hmm its beautiful here afterall soul society does not seems to be a bad place to say so from what I know there are also reach and poor so this is the difference"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:27 am

At the roof junsuke was shine brightly by the sun as he sits on the ground "ahh its so relaxing here I wish I can come here and have the peace and sun afterall its not like back in the human word with pollution and stuff like that"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:32 am

Junsuke went back down after a while "ok time for me to eat something to fill my stomach I am so hungry" junsuke then opens up a bag and there were tibits, bento and other lots of stuff hahaha I should enjoy eating now"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:39 am

After having his meals junsuke now decided to train up more "ahh I am so full well its training time again and I am still amaze by how big this place is, junsuke then get his wooden sword as he practice the basics of his sword strike, thrust and the stroke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:44 am

Junsuke then uses what he had gone through as he practice on the dummy "ok here the strike and stroke of these attacks should be like that and also I should focus on what is behind it ok now let me do a little practice to see if I get that right"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:49 am

Junsuke continues to practice on his sword skill now he decided to go for a kendo practice "ok kendo now this I must focus often known that its the easiers but if not practice right it could be the hardest of them all so I need to focus and concentrate.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:03 am

Junsuke strikes on the dummy as he focus on useinf his whole boday to produce the strike "ok so grandfather opnce taught me the secret of kendo well i have been training since i was around five years old so i guess i need more training after all they have train for such a long time.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:08 am

After training for a while junsuke now decided to take some rest "ahh i need some rest now ibetter not to over work myself now" junsuke walks to the room as he lies down and thinks *hmm when will he be free i wonder what is taking so long*
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:42 am

Junsuke walks on as he then unpacks his things, junsuke then puts his things down as he clear up the cupborad umm is it right to just stay in here? Well no one is here so I might as well stay since no one is here and I have to wait for this yamamoto.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:52 am

Junsuke then went on to train his sword skills as he picks up the wooden sword and hits on the dummy "haiya...heya..." Junsuke hits the dummy with speed and power as he then shunpos and hit the dumy from different angle.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 am

Junsuke then cotinues by training up his spiritual pressure as he decided to then makes his spiritual energy stable and also tries to not let his spiritual energy leak. "Hmm I need to control it better now and also I must make sure I am able to do that".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:16 am

After the spiritual training junsuke then decided that he would train up his shunpo while try to shunpo as he would leaps with speed and distance. Junsule would train up his shunpo as he then rested up for a little while. Junsuke then rested after the training.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 am

"Hmm I will need to take a look outside for now" junsuke then walks down on the stairs thinking if there would be anything around the manor. Junsuke walks out as he look at the place where he see village of the rukongai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke and the abandon huge manor   Junsuke and the abandon huge manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Junsuke and the abandon huge manor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next