Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Junsuke's apartment EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Junsuke's apartment EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Junsuke's apartment EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Junsuke's apartment EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Junsuke's apartment EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Junsuke's apartment EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Junsuke's apartment EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Junsuke's apartment EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Junsuke's apartment EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Junsuke's apartment I_vote_lcapJunsuke's apartment I_voting_barJunsuke's apartment I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Junsuke's apartment I_vote_lcapJunsuke's apartment I_voting_barJunsuke's apartment I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Junsuke's apartment

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Junsuke's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:22 am

Junsuke enters his apartment as he looks around in there is a living room to his left is the dining room and right is the toilet his room is on the top and there are three rooms on the second level.

Last edited by J2ie on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:38 am

Junsuke when up his room as he unpacks everything "hmm I wonder if fuasu is alright umm I think he will be alright so I guess for not.I will just arrange everything like hanging out my cloths and stuff like that" junsuke then on his laptop as he looks ast what are the stores here in karakura town and icidents happening in the past.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 am

Junsuke got into details of even the accident that in karaku twon as he then looks through the number of accident seems to come from the shopping district as he keeps on looking in for detail. Junsuke theb walk and have a cup of water as he when on to bed to have an early rest.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:32 am

Junsuke starts to go around his house to clean up for today "ok I will now clean my house for today and umm I think I will also make sure I arrange the whole house" junsuke then started to clean his room before he clean up the whole house and then rearrange the whole house.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:50 am

Junsuke went into the store room and take a look and found some book and also a unused dummy and a wooden sword "wow a dummy and a wooden sword here?" As he was then able to train here even in karakura twon as he place the dummy in one of the room in his house while he then looks through for more things in the store room.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:00 am

Junsuke started to find old items which was use very long ago and some newpaper which was kept for around 30 years ago which was even before he was born as he flips it he saw all the incident which was found on the internet and some are not in the net.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:14 am

After hours of reading junsuke then knows that arrancar had livee for a very long time and also in the note book that was left behind there were a lot of infomation about other things. Junsuke then place the info in his room.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:39 am

Junsuke decided that he would try to do some training as he when to one of his room and pick up a wooden sword and started to hit the dummy with a single hard as he strike it with different "I shoulkd just get to a store of something like that maybe?"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Junsuke returns to the human world as he went back home and keeps all the thing he took while he then went to have some of the cup noodle and suddenly though about how fukaku was doing and maybe he is up already well after all its his first friend here in karakura tow.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Junsuke had nothing to do so he decided that he would train up his hakuda while stretching up he warm himself up for the training he started off by doing some simple punches and kicks as he slowly progress with a faster kick and punch.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:42 pm

"hmm i think i should just make sure that i study all these thing and info so that i will have a better understanding of things" junsuke now reads through all the notes and sees that there were similar attacks as he tried to sort out things and infomations
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:46 pm

While studying junsuke came through something "hmm this one people have been reported missing in the shopping district and also same areas around the back alley i should just moniter this one and see if the same things will happen for the next few weeks".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Junsuke then found out that there were serveral attacks in the last few weeks but again was it done by the same person he was asking himself "well i will need to find out thats what grandpa sent me here for anyway and on top of that there are alot of strong people here in karakura town".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:40 pm

After the false alarm junsuke returns back to his apratment "hmm what was that i knew i felt that reiatsu did it just come and then go? i really dont believe things like that i will make sure i get whoever is that the next time".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Junsuke was restless at home when he went over to the next room again pick up the wooden sword as he hits it on the dummy with his face not willing to train on the dummy he soon close his eyes and took a deep breath as opens back his eyes and walks away.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Junsuke continues to walk around his house restlessly as he switch on the tv and then watch a few channels but again he soon got bored of the tv and walks away with a "sigh" he returned into his room and lie down on the bed as he looks at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Junsuke on his laptop as he though about what happen eariler on "hmm if that was a hollow just passing by would it be so fast as to leave the human world so quickly or would is it a arrancar the reiatsu was faint but i could feel it there"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Junsuke starts his training as he picks the wooden sword up "so today i will just train up my one handed slash as to make them even stronger and also i will be doing this training with my left hand first so no time to waste i should start now"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm

After an hour of training using his left hand junsuke now uses his right hand "alright now on to my right hand" as junsuke was still thinking of the reiatsu *how could i miss it that reiatsu was there and i miss it i can't let this go on any longer i must get stronger".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Junsuke now trains up his kendo technique while he close his eyes and breath slowly focusing on his breathing he keeps himself calm and grabs the wooden sword with two hands as he slowly feel the air around him and he strikes on the dummy.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:14 pm

"ahh i think i can rest a little since i manage to practice my secret move i think i have done enough for now time to eat and drink like hell" Junsuke then went down to the dining table and cook a cup noodle for himself as he enjoys.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Junsuke had live in karakura town for the pas two years as he finds that living in this town is must more better then in tokyo because of the living style as people in tokyo seems to live a fast pace life but here in karakura town junsuke was happy "ahhh i need to have some coffee now".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:50 pm

With all those time junsuke now looks stronger as he also do still train with the dummy and a wooden sword. Junsuke picks up the wooden sword as he swings it with one hand on the dummy as the wooden sword broke "ohh umm i need to get a new one later.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:33 am

Junsuke called up her grandfaher as he then started to told him about the incident that happen back here during the weekends "ok I know by the way grandfather there is a rumor back in tokyo is there something wrong about it?
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:47 am

Junsuke now started to train up a little before he begin doing some warm up "ahh i think i better do all the warm up before getting my leg cramp up haha" Junsuke then begin and started training his sword skill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

Junsuke's apartment
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Residential District-
Jump to: