Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJunsuke's apartment - Page 2 I_voting_barJunsuke's apartment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJunsuke's apartment - Page 2 I_voting_barJunsuke's apartment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Junsuke's apartment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:56 am

Junsuke then went on to train up his hakuda "man i have been getting really slack as compared but this is all not going to take me down" Junsuke then started to stretch around before he startes his training.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:15 am

"Ah i better rest for now think i have also need to have some food before i start to train up again to improve himself as he wash up a little bit and rest over at the courch and wataches some tv programes
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:04 am

Junsuke now started to think that he might just have to do some research on some of his work as he then walks up to his laptop and enters some information. Junsuke then found out that fories years ago there was rumoured to be a huge hollow attack in tokyo.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:07 am

Junsuke now know that what happen in tokyo serveral yeas ago was a hollow attack as it seems like natural diseater "hmm i think grandfather should have know what was going to happen if there was another huge hollow attack there will be more people getting injuried.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:40 am

Junsuke now have a clear view of what is going to happen if there are a hollow and arrancsar invasion in the human world "hmm i think i might need to garther forces on my own too if things gets bad and also the world might be in chaos".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:46 am

Junsuke then have a plan but that wil be risky if he wants to do it "in anyway i just have to get approval from granfather first before i do that plus this is a matter between all the world from human world to shinigami also it will affect hueco mondo".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:55 am

Junsuke called his grandfather as he told him his plan and his grandfather gave him the go ahead if junsuke sees that that is the right thing to do and also told him that the world is not in danger of hollows and arrancar back here in tokyo there have been five attacks in a week over there.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 am

After speaking to his grandfather Junsuke prepares himself for what he was going to do and what was just discuss together with his grandfather. "hmm ok i will need a few of this oil and also this aintidote which he gave me and also umm alright here it is".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:21 am

With everything prepare junsuke needs to wait for the right time "hmm not is not the time yet until then i have to see and obvious what is going on with the hollow side and are there any attacks in karakura town" looking down on the floor junsuke continues to think.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:32 am

"hmm and also now the outside is in a mess though normal humans can't see them and thinks that its a natural disaster but in actually combats of some sort had cause it will huge explosin and stuff like that human are getting in a danagerous spot here"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:38 am

Junsuke though of some pretty good idea if he is able to put up a barrier around karakura town that might be a good idea but also i need someones help to put up a very strong on if not it serves no purpose to even put up one".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:44 am

Junsuke was thinking about who would be able to put up a barrier with him "that person needs to be a kido master though hmm...there really isnt much out there if i am going to do it i am not sure if the barrier will do any good against higher arrancars".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:58 am

Junsuke thinks up again as he then remember that there might be someone who would be able to help but until he have do what he plans he can't put up the barrier and wehn the time comes the quincys would have to protect karakura town too.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:07 am

With much to think about junsuke then called his grandfather "umm gamps about my plan if i am away who would be in karakura town to help them? i know there are many powerful people around here but they can't be a the same place if the arrancars really attack right?"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:16 am

while the plan was set junsuke now faces a difficult time as he needs to sorts out everything before leaving for somewhere as he could be more assured but some of the problems would be taken care of. "ok now i need to settle the ones that are more important".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:30 am

Junsuke got tired as he rested for a little while "hmmm all these problems i need to rest up a little before i can handle them ahhhh maybe a goo rest for now instead of me cracking up and nothing i could do might as well rest".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:45 am

After a rest junsuke got he woke up as he felt that it's time to work on his preparation onto to his upcoming plan "hmm ok now i have prepare the things needed and also not what i need is to make sure that i am fit to make it through" Junsuke then sits up from his bed and did some stratching.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Junsuke reaches his home after the battle took place and had went on to the kitchen to look for things to eat "ahh i am hungry i need food now" as he then only had cup noodle so no chice he had to eat the cup noodle.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:15 pm

After the food and bath junsuke got to relax as he lies on his bed "ahh now i can relax" while he thinks *hmm what are the movtive of the arrancar for doing all those there must be someone pulling the strings from behind*
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:52 am

Junsuke returns how as he thought about the invasion "hmm so there is an invasion plan but where will they strike first i wonder well right now is not the time to think about it i have got some other things to do i will let the shinigami handle this for now"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:20 am

Junsuke trains up his battojutsu and his kendo while he was grabbing a wooden sword, "hmm i think i have got to train up a little more now" Junsuke started to do the basics as he tries out the strokes in order for him to train in the real thing.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 am

Junsuke continues to train while he waits for his grandfather to contact him. Junsuke uses a shunpo as he tried hitting the dumm with great force using his battojutsu slashing with his wooden sword he does that again and again until they have the power.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:47 am

Continuing to practice his sword skill junsuke now practice is on his right hand as he started to do the basic while it takes a while to correct the strokes and the follow up of the strike junsuke then tried out for a few time before training it.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:02 am

After training his battojutsu junsuke now trains up his kendo skills as he swings his wooden a few time then holds it and swing it on the dummy the first few times was a warm up as he got into the actual training while hitting the dummy with force "i need to focus more now"..
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:17 am

Junsuke still training his kendo hit in the dummy "hmm this dummy is special after all no matter on much i hit it just wont spoil" junsuke then trains his distance to strike the dummy with precision and speed but also not forgetting the power of the blow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Junsuke's apartment
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Residential District-
Jump to: