Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 I_vote_lcapJunsuke's apartment - Page 4 I_voting_barJunsuke's apartment - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 I_vote_lcapJunsuke's apartment - Page 4 I_voting_barJunsuke's apartment - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Junsuke's apartment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:30 am

After the fight with the hollows junsuke finally reaches home "well i am finally home for now i think i should just eat and then umm well i will think of it when i have the time but now i am really hungry"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Junsuke started training as he decided that its a boring day and staying at home doing nothing is pointless "argh i dont think staying at home and doing nothing is a good think i guess i should have just train and also besides there is nothing for me to do now".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Junsuke continues to train himself up "ok then today i am going to do some hakuda training so i dont really need any equipment just the dummy itself and i am good to go" Junsuke started as he shunpo behind the dummy and kicks it from behind.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:30 pm

"ahh i finally reach home even just to buy things hollow would appear i wonder how if i am not in the human wolrd well i guess we have some people not with the gotei 13 to take care of the problem and also i need to get to bed to rest soon".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Junsuke woke up as the sun shine brightly "ahh anyther day well i should just pack up the things here have my breakfast and train myself up for another day". Junsuke packs his stuff as he then took his breakfast "well it's now timeto train"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Junsuke now trains up his hakuda again "alright i need to get even better in hakuda he hollow i fought recently is strong in its hierro so that means there are more powerful hollows out there and therefore i need to get better".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Junsuke continues to train his hakuda as he did a spinning roundhouse kick on the dummy "not good i need more speed and power if i can use a normal kick to its fullest potential then i could improve myself and even with a simple skill i can be good with it".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:12 pm

"It is still not good i need to practice more if not i cant improve on it i need to push myself harder" with junsuke kicking and punching on the dummy he thinks he is not ready as he would want to master a normal attack to be deadly.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Junsuke continues his training which a single hard strike he manage to destroy the dummy "ok i am nearly there well now i just need to have another dummy since i manage to bring back a few from a certain place and also the dummy will repair if i infuse some reiatsu but i will do it later".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Junsuke now decided that he would train up his sword skill "well again i should focus on the basics and then the strokes followed by the strike then i should be able to make a perfect strike" junsuke swings as he now focus on the stroke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:22 pm

After making sure his stroke was correct junsuke then went on to the follow up of the strike "hmm well i think this is how it should be i can improve but doing the basics everytime and it will take a while for me to do that".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Junsuke then tried a few strike on the dummy "ok i am getting there but i need to focus on the strike now if i do it correctly i should slash up in one strike if i use the real katana and also this will help me with all my skills".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Junsuke now tries to stike and strike after he did several strikes he seems to get the basics and even make it more powerful "ok i can do this now i just need to apply more power and speed well i have mastered all the buttojutsu stance so should now be easy".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 pm

After hours of practice junsuke decided to take a rest as he have done alot from morning till now "well i guess i should have my lunch now and i will continue to train after that" Junsuke clean up and went for his lunch before resuming his training.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:37 pm

After his meal junsuke wanted to continue on his training but he suddenly remember he had not call his grandfather "oh well i better give him an update on how are the things here and also i need to know what is happening in tokyo"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Junsuke then went and clear up most of the things in his house "ahh i forgot all these before i left human world for soul society and umm i guess after i finish all these i will need to go back for my training now guess i am done here back to training".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 pm

Back to his training junsuke now focus on his reiatsu training "ok now i will need to keep my reiatsu stable and also from going wild sine i cant completly hide all my reiatsu i will need to be sure it is always at around twenty percent".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:15 pm

"well now i have got to keep concentrating on my pressure as it could be wild if i just let them out ok now to the next stage" Junsuke sits as he slowly breath and makes his reiatsu stable and compress them into him trying not to leak.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:21 pm

After the reiatsu training junsuke would need to rest as he have train enough for the day "ok now maybe a little walk outside of the town? umm wait maybe shopping or whatever things i can think of now". Junsuke waslk out of his house as he didn't know where to go.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:08 am

Junsuke returns home after a busy day "ahh what a fun day meeting so many people some of them mad and some wants to kill what is happening to all of the people i wonder if there will not be this way anyway of to rest"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:20 am

Junsuke woke up as he looks around "ahh i am hungey is there any food !!! oh i remember now i have bought that and there are downstair after eating i should train up well yesterday was actually fun fight with the gotei 13 members".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:31 am

Junsuke started to to train up his hakuda as he went to the room and tried out a few punches "well lately i have been in actually combat so i have imporve quite a little and also a few little training should work for now".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:09 am

Junsuke tried to continue doing his hakuda training with the first puch of ikkotsu and then after a while of ikkotsu he did a sokotsu training. "ok now my sokotsu well its been awhile since i train up my sokotsu".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:45 am

Junsuke now trains his sword skill as he brab hold of the wooden sword "hmm ok i will train my kendo today now i need to do the usual training on hitting on the dummy it's a little bored but i can improve my skil".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Junsuke returns home as he cleans up his house "wow it has been a while since i do that i wonder how dirty it must be" Junsuke started cleaning up while at the same time he was visited by his butler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's apartment   Junsuke's apartment - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Junsuke's apartment
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Residential District-
Jump to: