Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Junsuke's home EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Junsuke's home EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Junsuke's home EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Junsuke's home EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Junsuke's home EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Junsuke's home EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Junsuke's home EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Junsuke's home EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Junsuke's home EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Junsuke's home I_vote_lcapJunsuke's home I_voting_barJunsuke's home I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Junsuke's home

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Junsuke's house is a large, old-style Japanese mansion which is located in a small town in tokyo. Junsuke opens the house front main door as he walks into the house walking through a gardern and a pond and then to the front main entrance as he opens the door and sees the main hall while there are lots of other rooms while he looks around and there was no one.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Junsuke enters the hall as he took the first step into the the hall a man suddenly attacks him. Junsuke draws his sword as he block the strike from the right side but he was push back while he then flash step away.

The man then use a right kick to attack the left side of Junsuke but was again block by Junsuke from his left as a slash was coming down from the right Junsuke manage to dodge the attack which was swift.

"Hey that was really danagerous you know" said Junsuke, the man then didn't bother to reply him as he attacks swiftly again at him making Junsuke jumps back a few times as he was soon being cornered.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:26 pm

The man then kicks Junsuke hard enough to knock him to the next room, "hey you stupid fool what the hell are you trying to do? kill me? !!!" Junsuke then stood up as he leaps forward and attacks the man.

It seems that the man was not intemidate by Junsuke as he said to him "JunsukeEEEeeee you have gone weak just after a few weeks haiizzz you are such a letdown i was expecting more from you" said as the man push him back.

Junsuke then pushes back with his arms as he then jumps high and lets a strong one-handed slash onto the man and shouted at him "you stupid butler have you gone mad here i am as i just reach home and you attack me".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Junsuke then punches into the face of the man and flash step away "wth was he up to i am going to change my shirt and wash up and then i will just see what i can do well it has not been a very good day lately i still need to get a job now that it is summer and things seems to be moving slowly hmm i think i will look up onto the internet for some jobs later".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:58 pm

After taking a bath Junjsuke was attack by that man again but this time the man charges in with his fist as he punches junsuke right on his face which sends him flying off and rolling on the floor junsuke sits up and yell "Wth are you doing again punching me on the face" Junsuke stood up as he then charges and strike back.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:14 pm

The man blocks Junsuke's punch and threw another punch onto Junsuke, While Jusuke then kicks right on to the man's stomach a he too flew across the hall as the scene looks like a comedy with two stupid guys fighting each other Junsuke then jumps and landed a kick onto the man's face leaving his foot prints on hhis face.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:30 pm

As the two man was fighting each other suddenly a voice sounded "uhmhm" the two guys stop to look at who was there looking up is a old man the butler quickly stood up and said "sir i was umm was " before the man could finish Junsuke added "he was crazy atacking me like that and gramps what wrong you look serious did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:42 pm

"Junsuke don't ever wander off to soul society again unless there are things you need to do, you think i don't know that you have been going there just to kill your time? you do know that our family was once from soul society as we are not really welcome there and also huco mondo is also a very dangerous place you hear me?" Junsuke answers "Yes i understand"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:36 am

Junsuke stood up after talking to his grandfather as he moves away and back to the main hall from there he enters his room sitting down on a chair turning on his computer as he look to find a job for the holiday while he looks to be doing some part-time to make himself busy for the vication.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:43 am

After hours of search junsuke finally found one job but that job pays too little "hmm working one hour will only earn me three dollar.....what the....that would means that i am under pay arghh why are there no jobs here?" Junsuke continue his search until someone knock onto his door and told him that he has visitor.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:52 am

Junsuke went out and enter the main hall as he saw his friends "why are you all here?" junsuke asked his friend told him that later on today the town is going for a celebration and also because since the whole lot didn't met up with the friend for some time they decided to meet him and have a little gathering. "ok then just let me go prepare myself and we are good to go" said Junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:37 am

Junsuke reaches back home as shouted "I am home !!!" but when he open the door he saw that there was a meeting going on in his mind he was thinking *umm those meeting again why does these yakuzas have so much meeting i wonder* Junsuke then told everyone "ohh i am in the wrong house"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:42 am

Junsuke's grandfather then told him to go into the meeting as he might just be the next commander. Junsuke walks in while he was thinking *dad and all his brothers was not intrested in the yakuza so now i am going to be the head? well at least dad and quit as head so now everything is on me*
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:46 am

The meeting when on to how just afternoon groups of hollow attacks the city and there were two arrancars which seems to came to the human world but was defeated though on escape and from now on everyone from the house and also those brunch from the other yakuza are to be alert on this matter if an espada level were to appear again.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:51 am

After the meeting Junsuke grandfather asked him "you were the one who defeated them right? i am sure they are nothing to you in terms of power level but are you ready Junsuke for enemy who are far more powerful then those and even yourself?" Junsuke told his grandfather that no matter what he would and as for if he is strong enough he never really did answer him.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:58 am

Junsuke's grandfather attack him as he flash step behinh junsuke and landed a hit with a wooden sword knocking junsuke. Junsuke then ask his granfather "what the heck gramp whattt aree youu doingg? His grandfather continued to assult him in quick succession which junsuke dodges them all as he grabs a woden sword.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:04 am

junsuke then attacks back at his grandfather as he attacks form the right side and then to the back followed by the left side but was all block by his grandfather and with a konck from the wooden sword his grandfather created an impact which knocks him back a few metres *he is as scary as usual he has weaken all these years* though in the mind of junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:13 am

"You learn to slash with one hand like me but let me tell you junsuke even if you use two hands at your current level you can compare to me using one hand" Junsuke then continues to attack as he told his grandfather "lets see about that old geezer you think you are still that strong?" Junsuke then charges and flash step apearing on top of his grandfather.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:22 am

Junsuke's grandfather blocks the strike from above with one hand and then uses force to push Junsuke back as he says to him "Junsuke true strength does not come alone always remember that and only if you find that strength you can't really defeat me you know?" Junsuke then flash step again as he strikes from below.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:30 am

Junsuke's attack was not successful as his grandfather kicks him away from below which he uses the wooden sword to block "so now junsuke would you be serious and tell me what true strength is"?" said his grandfather Junsuke suddenly thought that when he fought in his previous and said true strength is...."
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:38 am

Junsuke then did a swift strike as he knew that all along he fights to protect and for everyone to be living peacfully together and to him all his friends are his strength as the blow struck Junsuke's grandfather he block it as he told junsuke "looks like you have found your strength keep that up and you will grow as times go but our fight is not finish here".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:46 am

Junsuke's grandfather then swing the wooden sword as he slams it on to junsuke but junsuke did a flash step and appears to the far side of the hall "so you have gotten better since the last time junsuke but you will need to get stronger to beat me" with thaat said his grandfather appears behind him and strikes on his back and kick him hard as junsuke rools trumble to the ground.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:52 am

Junsuke then stood up with the help of the wooden sword as he then prepares himself for the next attack from his grandfather. Junsuke step to the side and swings the sword while doing that his attack was block but he decided to use an uppercut with that his grandfather has no choice but to dodge his attack which he flash step away.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:00 am

"Hmm not too bad Junsuke you really have grown stronger but are you strong enough to take this strike Junsuke?" Junsuke's grandfather then uses a two hand strike which was used in kendo as he strikes right at junsuke crushing his sword and landed the strike on him making him fall "argghh darn..gramps". "Junsuke let's continue tomorrow have a good rest today".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:07 am

After a night of rest junsuke woke up as he opens his eys he walks out and sees his grandfather "Junsuke have your breakfast and we start training today you have alot to do so hurry up" Junsuke went on to have his breakfast as he then gets ready for his training today with his grandfather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Junsuke's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuke's home   Junsuke's home Empty

Back to top Go down

Junsuke's home
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next