Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
I have no home, longing to roam.  I_vote_lcapI have no home, longing to roam.  I_voting_barI have no home, longing to roam.  I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
I have no home, longing to roam.  I_vote_lcapI have no home, longing to roam.  I_voting_barI have no home, longing to roam.  I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

I have no home, longing to roam.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

I have no home, longing to roam.  Empty
PostSubject: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:40 pm

The day started as Emiko anticipated; She was awoken by the blinding rays of the sun beaming through the holes in the dusty brown curtain in her bedroom. She tried desperately to ignore the fact that she had to get up but her discipline wouldn't allow it. She sat up and rubbed her eyes; the room was dark except for the orange glow set by the sun rays. Emiko had nothing on which made her feel a bit exposed despite being in her own home so she decided to get up and put on her exotic flower pattered robe, then she tied her hair up and placed her headphones over her head while putting on sandles. This odd attire was chosen specifically because she had worked at a place which required more of a post civilized Japan. She walked to the exit of the apartment without attempting to grab herself something to eat and stumbled several times as she trudged up the stairs which led to the sidewalk of the busy street outside of her home.

Several businessmen passed by her looking at her, she believed they shifted a glance at her cleavage and who can blame them; but she was about to snap out of her fun and become expressive thanks to the aggravating, relentless efforts of the sun. She had under her right arm a small clipboard with one thought in mind; she had to find a job.

The streets of Karakura were bustling with alot of active adults, some were even going as far as shoving rudely pass anyone who happened to be in their way. Emiko had to suffer the rude and annoying statistic as she walked because she lacked money for a cab ride. After an hour of walking 3 miles to Karakura Hospital, she walked in through the entrance onto the marble floor. The hospital seemed not to have alot of patients or activity at the moment which made Emiko seem unneeded at the time. She contemplated coming back later but she told herself that she had to get this done.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Koga not being able to find his geigai at his home sees an ambulence,sirens on and going towards the hospital.
"Oh god no."
Koga begins to shunpoe at max speed to catch his body.
Koga gets in the ambulence through an open window on passnger's side and gets into his gegai.
"Sir look the the man has a pulse!"
The woman paramedic yells to a middle aged man.
"Umm Where am I?"
Koga asks as he leans up and scratches the back of his head with his left hand.
"Sir we thought you were dead. Your neighbor found you lying on the ground near your front door."
"That stupid soul couldn't even get me inside."
Koga angerly thinks to himself.

A few hours later Koga exits his hospital room and sees a woman walking around.
Koga walks over to the woman.
"Are you ok miss? You seem lost"
Koga says with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:19 am

Emiko's very resolve had been shattered with the interruption of this man. She had her mind set on simply walking up to reception and asking for any available job positions. But this man had approached her and immediately gave her mind a reason to hesitate; with that reason came uncertainty and now she had her mind set on keeping herself from further embarrassment. Now sweating slightly she turned to the man and took a deep breath then responded; "Well I just blew a Job interview that never happened so I guess I' not as good as your average bum" She said slumping her shoulders and turning towards the wide pane glass door which not only revealed karakura but also the change of the setting. The sun was now being blocked by grey clouds above karakura giving the setting a grayish look. Emiko believed it was going to rain soon so she hurried towards the door hoping to exit and reach her house before she got caught in the rain but before reaching the door she stopped and turned to face the man. "Sorry to be rude but I must be on my way sir, it looks like it's gonna rain. Goodbye.".
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:25 am

Koga starts thinking about his dirty house and shiver a little.
Koga then notices the woman running off.
"Hey wait!"
Koga yells out and lifts his left hand in the air.
"I can offer you a job. Its pretty simple and pays pretty decently."
Koga says with a kind tone.
"and don't worry its nothing inappropriate."
Koga says with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:37 am

The man followed behind Emiko to offer her a job placement. She raised an eyebrow and shifted from the man to the doors, then back to the man. She then raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms across her chest before pressing her back against the glass doors and nodding towards the outside. of the hospital, "Then let's walk and talk about this placement She said taking the headphones from her ears completely out of respect for another being. She placed them around her neck as she held the door open for the man to go through.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:49 am

Koga stops next to the door and holds his right hand towards the door.
"After you please."
Koga says with a smile.
After the woman get in Koga enters.
"The job is quite simple. I need somone to watch after my home. I would pay for any thing you would need to clean and such. If you want I can also pay for food for you to cook for yourself. The home is quite large and has a few extra bedrooms which you could have one of."
Koga talks to the woman with a serious yet cheerful tone.
"The pay is 2312100 yen a year total, 192675 a month or I could pay you 96337.5 yen every 2 weeks. The house is quite large but has bare minimal furniture so shouldn't take you long."
Koga puts his hands behind his head.
"So what do you think?"
Koga looks at the woman.
"If ya need I can give u a starting pay check of lets say. 25000 yen?"
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:08 am

Emiko looks over to the man and shakes her head. She did so simply to express her disinterest. She did not know this mans name, did not spend enough time to feel comfortable with such a task and didn't know him from adam and his offer seemed far too surreal. "I'm sorry but you move incredibly fast for someone who claims not to have inappropriate intentions. Perhaps you are just unfamiliar with speaking to a stranger but before you offer such things it helps to know a little about them first. For starters; What is your name?" She asked as she walked down the street hoping the man would follow and hoping that he would be able to change her mind and convince her that this is not a scam.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:22 am

Koga reaches into his back left pocket and pulls out a passport.
Koga opens the passport that reads "Hiroko Kiyomizu."
"Well for starters as you can see my name is Hiroko Kiyomizu. My parents and both my sisters passed away a long time ago. I am 24,a male obviously and have a job which I cannot talk to you about."
Koga takes his passport back.
"I could show you the home and the WHOLE time you could hold your phone with pre-dialed 911,I could buy you a legal gun and Ill write in my will that if I was shot today by you in my own home that I said you could if I assaulted you."
Koga speaks with a cheerful voice.
"See I have nothing other than my job to hide. I just need somone to keep my house clean and why not help a lovly woman get a nice,decent job."
Koga reaches into his back right pocket and begins to read his zanpaktou latin book.
Koga twirls around a person walking towards him to continue next to the woman.
"I am also very coordinated and love to read this one book."
Koga flips the pages and continue to read.
"You can talk by the way all you want while I read. Iv learned to multi task to an unbelievable amount."
Koga says with a little chuckle.
"Don't take any disrespect when I start reading. Just means im starting to forget something."
Koga closes his book after reading another page.
"I only have one condition and it is quite simple. NEVER ask me about my family."
Koga speaks the last sentence coldly.
"I prefer to keep dark memories away ya know."
Koga gets back to his happy self.

(OOCC: Look at my character sheet to see my gegai's appearance)
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Emiko felt uncomfortable, this man didn't seem to be aware of how to be socially competent. He immediately spilled information and he did so without subtlety. His manner of speaking made him seem a bit desperate while his actions contradicted his aura completely. While walking with him, she felt several drops of rain hitting her forehead, the cold wind blew through her hair and she shivered slightly. It was definitely about to rain and she no longer thought it necessary to have her pace matching the man beside her. She hurried and expected the man to hurry behind her. Thankfully the streets of Karakura were unoccupied by civilians making it easier for her to rush back to her house. Her new plan was to somehow convince this guy that following her was no longer necessary. "I'll be blunt, that is moving outside of my nature but it seems you are unaware of how uncomfortable you are making this situation. You are moving way too fast, you told me what you wanted me to hear instead of simply waiting to get into each topic slowly. I appreciate the offer but I don't think I can trust you enough to go back to your house and clean it as if I was a made. Sorry though, I'll consider it one day if I am out of options though." She commented as she turned to face the young Hiroko and smile lightly waiting to hear his response.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:23 pm

"eehh suite yourself."
Koga reach into his front right pocket and grabs his wallet and pulls out a small card and hands it out to the woman.
"If and when you reconsider just give me a call."
The card was the scenery of a puddle as clear as crystal with Koga's fake name inside of it and a phone number below that.
"Would you like a cab?"
Koga asks the woman.
"Seeing as how it is going to rain and all."
Koga hears a hollow's roar a few blocks away and sees it flying into the air.
"God dam it. Now. Really."
Koga thinks to himself as he fakes a yawn and stretch,right hand towards the hollow.
Koga silently fires Raiko Parusuha(Lightning Pulse Wave) from his right hand with dead silence,the attack blasting through the hollow's mask.
As Koga puts his hands in his jacket pockets he see's his ring is secured on his finger and remember the symbol on the back of his right shoulder that he gets when coming into the human world.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Emiko's eyes widened, the man feigned a yawn as he aimed and fired a reiatsu based beam towards the sky. She could tell it was reiatsu because she was a Quincy, it was hard for her to ignore reiatsu when she saw it. She tightened her grip on her clipboard and lowered her head, then she narrowed her eyes. "What... Are you?" She asked as she continued to shiver, not actually from the cold wind blowing but from the fear of uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:38 pm

"hhmm what do you mean?"
Koga asks questionably.
"I'm half American and the other half is Japanese if that is what your asking."
Koga says with a smile.
"So she is a spiritually aware human. Now lets see if she's anything more."
Koga looks up at the rainy sky.
"I think I'm human. Don't think I came from Mars or anything."
Koga says with a laughter.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:49 pm

The mood of the conversation shifted, he was in control of her curiosity and it doesn't seem like he was willing to indulge said curiosity any time soon with how he answered her question. She knew immediately that he was lying about not knowing where he came from simply because of how he let out a stifled laugh right after saying it. She kept her eyes narrowed and tried to seem as serious as possible. "You know exactly what you are. How about you tell me. I'm simply curious." She tried taking a practical approach with this question in hopes that he is reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 pm

"hhmm I already told you I think. I am an Japanese-American."
Koga says with a smile.
"What are you?"
Koga asks.
"If you want I can even tell you a little about my job."
Koga says with a smile.
"I can't talk about what I do specifically though. You know governments are so strict with information."
Koga says with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Ooc: Sorry about my abrupt exit

Ic:
Emiko took a few steps back and ran off. She didn't want to further the conversation with this man for the simple reason that his mysteriousness threatens her more than she liked. She seemed pretty calm while doing so and didn't run in a panic, she ran with a goal in mind; Get stronger. She didn't look back to find the man standing there or not nor did she have any intention on ever encountering that man again until she was sure that she would be able to obtain reasonable, believable answers from him.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:32 pm

"hhmm oh well."
Koga shrugs and looks behind him to see no one is looking.
Koga disappears in a shunpoe.
"Now what to do."
Koga says as he's now on the roofs of skyscrapers,jumping from one to another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no home, longing to roam.    I have no home, longing to roam.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I have no home, longing to roam.
Page 1 of 1