Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Dynasty of Hielo EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Dynasty of Hielo EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Dynasty of Hielo EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Dynasty of Hielo EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Dynasty of Hielo EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Dynasty of Hielo EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Dynasty of Hielo EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Dynasty of Hielo EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Dynasty of Hielo EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Dynasty of Hielo I_vote_lcapThe Dynasty of Hielo I_voting_barThe Dynasty of Hielo I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Dynasty of Hielo I_vote_lcapThe Dynasty of Hielo I_voting_barThe Dynasty of Hielo I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Dynasty of Hielo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Retsu
Beginner
Retsu

Character Sheet
Name: Hielo
Race: Hollow

The Dynasty of Hielo Empty
PostSubject: The Dynasty of Hielo   The Dynasty of Hielo EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:14 pm

The sun had set a few hours ago, and the night was alive. The stars danced in the sky around the huge moon. The city below the moon, was asleep, for the most part. A lonely spirit had sat alone in the middle of a road, awaiting something. The spirit did seemed it looked like to died human, but something was changing it inside of the spirit. He looked almost like a monster, and anyone who could see him would either run or the spirit would fight them. The spirit almost never killed his victims, it seemed that it merely wanted a good fight. It would only kill the being, if it put up a good fight. It seemed to have a lot of honor in itself. However, that honor was slowly decreasing, because it seemed the spirit was becoming less human and more animalistic. The spirit had no idea it was even going on, each day a small change would happen, and it thought that the changes were normal.

The spirit looked like a man, who had done a lot of training in his past life. He had a hole in his chest, and a chain coming out of that hole. He was dressed in mostly blue and black, and looked much like a ninja. If people got close enough to him, they would feel a chill around their entire body. It seemed he liked the cold, and surrounded himself with it. The people who could see him would see him training with himself a lot, and using ice to do so. It had seemed since his death, he had gained a few powers. He had trained them the best he could, but he wasn't quite the best at them. He really focused on how fast he was, speed was his all, he really enjoyed becoming faster. However, today seemed a lot different than the rest. He had a certain calmness to him, and the people who passed him meant nothing to him. It was like he could feel something strong coming and he wanted to be well rested for it. He did not know if he was meant to fight, but if he had, he would be prepared.

Hielo sat with his legs crossed and his eyes closed. He soon felt something very powerful, something that he had never felt before, or at least something this close. He knew that if he kept his mind on straight, and thought about things in battle, this would be not challenge for him. He was a man of wits, and had many years of training. This was not something he would worry about. He would have a great time with this fight, if there was one coming at all. He soon noticed that the powerful being had gotten quite close. He did not show it much respect, because he looked away from the being, and spoke. "Who goes there? This is my land, and I shall protect it with my life!" He soon stood up and got into a battle stance, he then turned around to see the being. He did not know what to expect, but if it attacked him, he would be ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa

PostSubject: Re: The Dynasty of Hielo   The Dynasty of Hielo EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Garganta!-He steps through the dark void..He catches three little hollows..he wraps them up with one swoop of his hand and quickly devours them-I hate humans they have such a digusting taste.Oh well if i dont eat i become a hollow.Why do i sense a demi hollow?I wonder could he be a friend or a foe.Guess we will have to find out.-He walks toward the demi hollow..he sees him standing towards his direction-

Last edited by Zain Legend on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: The Dynasty of Hielo   The Dynasty of Hielo EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:42 pm

"He's close..." Fukaku said, sensing Zain's presence somewhere nearby. his wounds were no longer critical, but still visible, and he walked with a slight limp. "hey, Zain, what are you doing?" Fukaku asked, sensing his, and another hollow's presence nearby. "...I hope that's one of his friends I'm sensing near him" Fukaku muttered.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Retsu
Beginner
Retsu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dynasty of Hielo   The Dynasty of Hielo EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Hielo could not believe his eyes, because he had never seen such a monster before. He did not know it yet, but he was more alike this monster than anyone he had fought before. He looked at the hollow, and wondered what it could be. He did not really sense a violent presence with this one, at least not towards him. He had wonder if the being was on his side. He really did not have the time to find out, but attacking him was probably not the best thing for him to do. Hielo looked over the hollow and tried to scout out anything that might be a weak point. He knew all kinds of weak points on the human body, but he had never seen such a creature, thus, he had no clue what he was getting himself into. He assumed the being was very similar to a human, so the neck seemed like a decent spot to go for. He hoped that he did not have to fight this being, but if he did, he would still be ready.

Soon, another being came at the creatures side. This one seemed human, but since he also could see the hollow, Hielo did not wish to assume. He looked around as people that were outside, could not see the huge creature, so assuming this new person was simply a human was out of the question. Hielo also noticed that unlike him, this being had no chain or hollow in his chest. He had a lot of ideas of what this person could be, but he could not come up with a positive answer. He knew that this being looked just like a human, and would probably be the easier one to take out, but he did not want to attack either of them just yet. He knew that if that he fought both of them, he might lose. He could lay out some ground rules, and say it was only a spar, but he would not probably be able to control himself within a fight against one of the two. While not letting down his guard, Hielo walked as close as he could get to the two of them. He was about ten meters away from them.

He got a better look at the two beings, but still wondered what they really were. He then took a good look at himself, and he also had no idea of what he was. All the changed he went through we really starting to effect his body, and the way that he looked. He really did not like was happening, but he knew that he could not change a thing. "Hello, I am Hielo." He paused for a moment and awaited the two to speak up, to tell him their names. "This may sound a little weird, but I was killed just months ago, and is probably the reason I look like this. I have no idea what is going on, and I've yet to find anyone else who does." He wondered if they knew anything about his changes, because he was sure that he was likely going to look like one of the two. He kept his guard up and was ready to attack, if need be.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dynasty of Hielo   The Dynasty of Hielo EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:37 pm

-He walks toward Hielo-You are what we call Demi-Hollows.You are the lowest forms of hollows.Because you was killed here this is where you are chained to until that chain breaks or that hole is messed with.See the reason you are right here in this spot because you have ties to the human world..until that chain breaks you are stuck here.I am what you call a Gillian..i started off a Demi-Hollow and worked my way up to where i am now.As far as i know you can supercede Gillian and possibly become human but even i know little of that.-He senses Fukaku-Dont worry about that human he is friendly unless you provoke him.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dynasty of Hielo   The Dynasty of Hielo EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:42 pm

indeed, though "apathetic" would be a better term. My name is Fukaku Nayamasa. refer to me by my surname for now, please. I am a quincy, one able to use spirit energy to form weapons and magic." Fukaku explains, as he forms his spirit bow. "like this, for instance."
Back to top Go down
Retsu
Beginner
Retsu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dynasty of Hielo   The Dynasty of Hielo EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:42 am

A Demi-Hollow?! Hielo had thought in his mind. He had never heard of such a thing. Am I turning inside of some kind of monster? He had no idea what was happening to his body. He looked it over one last time, to compare his body. This man is a hollow? What was the difference between him and the other hollow. And what did the Demi mean? Was he only half of a hollow? His mind could no rack all this information at once. He rubbed his head and tried not to think about it. He knew that he would probably go out of control if he kept this matter on his mind. But for some reason he could not let it go. Was there going to be a transformation? Was it going to be painful? He had so many questions to ask but he did not want to seem like an afraid human, that need to rely on someone. He wanted to handle things by himself, so he could get powerful, alone.

"A Demi-Hollow you say?" He rubbed his chin thinking a little more and hiding the fact he was worried, but he wanted a little information. "I don't think I know what that is, do you care to explain?" He wondered what the other hollow was going to say. Hielo assumed that he was some kind of super powered beast. He would probably gain a lot of power from transforming. "I haven't even got the chance to see one before this moment." He then turned to the other being who called himself a quincy. He wondered if he was at all powerful, because he did not seem at all like the hollow, their size was very different. He thought that the qunicy looked small and weak. However, he knew that it was probably not best to look down on an opponent.

Soon the qunicy showed off his power, and this made Hielo a even more uneasy. Since he was already ready worried about being a full hollow, this did not help at all. The moment the bow was formed, Hielo jumped back and got down on all fours. This was unlike him, but it felt right, and he had no idea why. It was probably because he was changing faster than he knew. The bow had made him ready to fight, and that was what he was going to do. Hielo soon put an ice wall between the hollow and the quincy, so that the hollow would be left out of the fight, at least for a little while. "I think you should put that bow away, before I take it from you." Hielo was acting unlike him, he had never even seen the power before, but it probably had to do something the past. Hollows did not get along with qunicy's or anyone for that matter. He soon made a shield and an axe out of ice, so that he would be ready to fight, if need be.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dynasty of Hielo   The Dynasty of Hielo EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:47 am

-He watches Hielo get ready to fight-Hey calm down i could have eaten you already but i haven't. Fukaku put away your bow you scaring him.Listen Hielo a Demi-hollow is like a ghost but you have powers though.See the reason you have seen a lot of Demi-Hollows because they are chained to where they died and are very territorial and hate being bothered.See all hollows have a common enemy in the shinigami. That's why me and Fukaku haven't killed each other yet.We made an alliance to take down the shinigami and its up to you if you want to help or not.-He sits on the ground causing a loud thud-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dynasty of Hielo   The Dynasty of Hielo EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:15 pm

"Tch. So foolish." Fukaku said, putting his bow away. "I might not look it to you, given you're unable to sense energy, but you and I are worlds apart in combat ability. despite this, however, I currently mean you no harm. I do not kill hollows with their sense of reason intact. it would be counter to my goals to do so."
Back to top Go down
Retsu
Beginner
Retsu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dynasty of Hielo   The Dynasty of Hielo EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:40 pm

Hielo stood up as soon as the bow had disappeared. He was much more calm after that, he did not know what had came over him. He had never even seen the bow before, but something inside him told him to stay away from it. He did not feel the need to apologize for his actions because the two beings seemed rather rude, and Hielo did not really like them, at all. The qunicy thought that he could beat him. Hielo did not know about that, but surly their abilities would not be worlds apart. He had trained his entire life to fight, and some skinny looking, bow carrying man, would not defeat him, not at his current state. "You may be able to sense my power, but that does not matter. You may have more power than I, but I have something that you do not." Hielo pointed to the top of his head. "It's called a brain. You may have some kind of great power, but it won't do you much good, if you can't hit me." He was now back to his old self, and his mind was clear, if he had to fight, he would make sure not to make any flaws.

The hollow soon spoke up, and said something not to Hielo's liking. The hollow spoke about eating him, as if it was something he could really do. Soon, the shield and axe Hielo was holding disappeared into thin air. He walked a little closer to the Hollow, and gave him a very rude glare. "You honestly think that you could eat me? I think you are over stepping your ground. I do not care how strong you are, you will never defeat me." Hielo was now ready to fight, his eyes seemed to look like a raging fire. He was not happy with the way the two were talking to him, they certainly did not have any honor. He would have to teach them a lesson. "I wouldn't look down on me if I were you. I may not know what I'm getting myself into, but I've been fighting my entire life, and I was the best at what I did." He was a great fighter, and he wanted everyone to know that.

Soon he formed ice around his entire body, to fit him like plated armor. The armor had spikes all around it, and touching it would cause most beings to be cut. At the same time he formed two tonfas in his hands. He looked at the area round him, and noticed that it was very small. In fact, if four people were walking shoulder to shoulder, they couldn't fit through. The area would be great for a fight with these two, there would not be a lot of movement, and Hielo's ability did not require him to move much. He looked at the two of them and shook his head. "Maybe if you guys had better people skills, you could get people to be your friends, but no one is going to follow you with those kinds of attitudes." He then pointed to Zain and gave him a dirty look. "You're first!" He yelled and awaited the hollow to come at him.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dynasty of Hielo   The Dynasty of Hielo EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Shut up!I dont feel like fighting im trying to get used to this body still.If you really sure you are want to fight me then ill fight you.Dont say i didnt warn you..foolish hollow such ignorance never amazes me.Fukaku join in if needed..i wont kill ill just see what he has to join us or not.-He stands up and looks down on the Hielo..he lifts his index finger and aims at a local building-Just to show you a sample.CERO HORADAR!!!-he fires off a beam of cero at the building..he watches as the cero destroys the building-Now if you excuse me i have other matters to attend to.When you become a hollow i will return by then you should be a challenge.Garganta!!-he turns his back and steps through the void-

Last edited by Zain Legend on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dynasty of Hielo   The Dynasty of Hielo EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:26 pm

"Tch. very well, but don't be so noisy. I'd rather not provoke a shinigami team into heading here." Fukaku demanded. "This wouldn't be the best time to begin a struggle."
"Now then, would you like me to tell you a story?" Fukaku asked, not even bothering to wait for the hollow's answer. "There was a plus I met once, a "regular" or "pure" soul. He'd kept his sanity, for a moment, and had not become even a demi-hollow. The man had gained three mixed martial arts championships, from what he had told me. As a shadier portion of his life, he had become a skilled assassin, as well. using all kinds of weapons, he could kill any man. he'd actually become imprisoned after felling over a hundred armed gunman with a blade alone, so he told me.
I confirmed his story a while after using various media. This man was a killer who could destroy anyone in his path, using a gun, a knife, a bow, anything he could get his hands on... and he made sure I knew it, the two days I knew him. Then, a hollow came through a garganta near him. The man told me "Get back, I can handle this bastard myself.".
His blade had been charged with reiatsu, with my help, and he stared the hollow down alone, despite my attempts to convince him otherwise. He and the hollow clashed, and despite all his "skilled bladework" it took less than ten seconds for him to be eaten. The hollow overpowered him, and used it's teeth to rip his body in half." Fukaku finished.
"The moral of the story is, the world you enter now, is unlike any you have ever known. Even if you were the top of your class in life, you're not very high on the ladder here, at least, not yet." Fukaku smirked. "Nor am I incapable of using my own brain. in my life, I have faced hundreds of different foes, many of them stronger than I. If I had not used my intelligence, I would never have lived this long.
Now then, I ask you, what good, exactly, will come of attacking two people you've barely met, who might have answers to your no-doubt numerous questions, and who's combat abilities you know nothing of. you have everything to gain, and nothing to lose." Fukaku said, as he turned away. Using hirenkyaku, he disappeared in a flash, and used it continuously to leave entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dynasty of Hielo   The Dynasty of Hielo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dynasty of Hielo
Page 1 of 1