Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Ablato Cortey's techniques I_vote_lcapAblato Cortey's techniques I_voting_barAblato Cortey's techniques I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Ablato Cortey's techniques I_vote_lcapAblato Cortey's techniques I_voting_barAblato Cortey's techniques I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Ablato Cortey's techniques

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

Ablato Cortey's techniques Empty
PostSubject: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:50 am

Basic techniques:
Cero(basic): A normal Cero that fires when Ablato makes his hands into the shape of a triangle with his thum and pointer finger and the rest of the fingers pointing up to the sky.

Sonido (basic): Ability to move at very high speeds for a certain amount of distance and makes a sound that sounds like a static charge when released.

(Basic)Violeta Fuego (Violet Flame): is a Cero-like ability. It allows the user to fire off blasts of purple fire in a manner similar to a Cero blast. They can also coat their arms in this purple fire to add extra damage to their attacks

(basic) Cero Bubble: Basically the same concept as a Cero Orbe , only they are much smaller, and resemble bubbles. Ejecting many from either, or both hands, they bubble out, and float. They do not detonate until impact. They do less damage individually than a large cero, but due to their mass numbers, they can deal hefty damage if enough strike the opponent. Generally 7 or 8 bubbles is enough to deal a hefty amount of damage, of the 20-30 released per usage. The bubbles are rather slow moving. On a scale of 1-5, with 3 being the speed of an average cero, and 5 being a bullet cero, the bubbles would consist of a speed of 1. They are not projectile ceros, as they float and hover, each about the size of a coin.

(basic)Cero Circunferencia (Cicumference Zero): is a Cero that radiates outward, blasting everything within a radius. The distance it travels can be controlled, but it takes an immense amount of energy to use. Blasting a large area more than once or twice can kill the user.

(basic)Especho Cero (Zero Reflector): is a somewhat powerful type of Cero in which the user will create a large thin rectangle of Cero that emits from their palm. It can deflect projectile attacks, but cannot stop physical attacks such as a strike from a Zanpakuto. It can however crack, like a mirror.

(basic)Instantaneous Cero: A seemingly instant Cero. This is highly similar to a Bala attack, only with a much vaster amount of power and speed than Bala. However, it more quickly fatigues the user than with a Bala.

(basic)Cero Viga (Zero Beam): Is a variation of cero that was made for continuous use. It can be fired for ten seconds straight without any loss in power or size. The power and size of this cero depends upon the user.

(basic)Cero Taladradora (Drill Zero): is a Cero that is performed by spinning whatever bodypart the Cero is produced from. This turns the Cero blast into a drill that can drill right through the target. Due to being a drill instead of exploding, it is made of heavily condensed energy, and thus is unstable and difficult to create.

Cero Sierra (Saw Zero): is a Cero that Arrancar can summon above their open palm and throw

Cero Horadar (Piercing Hollow Flash): is a cero invented by Gousuke after his transformation into an arrancar. He extends his right arm and fires a small, very fast bullet-like beam/laser of red cero from his index finger, which barrels down and pierces through an opponent. Able to be fired exceedingly quickly while maintaining precise aim.

Advance tech:
(advanced)Hierro: The user's reiryoku condenses, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a Zanpakutō

(Advanced)Cero Ametralladora (Machine Gun Zero): is a series of smaller, weaker, rapid-fire Cero blasts. It can be somewhat draining if used for extended periods.

(Advanced)Cero Artimaña (Trick Zero): is launched like a normal Cero however when launched the Cero dissapears and reappears behind the target making it an effective sneak attack.

(Advanced)Gran Rey Cero: The user performs this technique by mixing the user's blood with the Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the User. This Cero is capable of disturbing the fabric of space. When the Cero is released it spins like a razor, compressing and decompressing due to sheer speed and raw power. (Must be espada level)

Superior tech: (Superior) Impacto Cañón Cero (Impact Cannon Zero): A special form of Cero. It is unlike any other Cero, it does not explode, and it deals no external damage.
To perform it, the user must connect his arms, legs, or fists against the enemy's body. They then release a burst of Cero energy from the connected body part that passes through the enemy's skin, dealing no external damage, and directly attacks the enemy's insides. Using it on a limb, such as an arm or leg, can leave the muscles so damaged that the limb goes numb. When used on the torso, the victim can sometimes begin to cough up blood from the internal damage. However, Firing it repeatedly can put the user in severe fatigue.

(Superior)Cero Doble: The user swallows their opponent's Cero/Kido and returns it back to their opponent combined with their own Cero.

(Superior) Cero Oscuras: A Cero that may only be used in Resurrection form. The user fires a Black Cero at their opponent, consuming 70% of their reiatsu in the process. This Ceros range is vast and it's power is great enough to take out a Vizard or half of Las Noches. This Cero is only rivaled by the 'Gran Ray Cero' or the power of a Captain. -Users should not use this technique inside the castle of Las Noches

Mask removal powers:

Tajo Cero (basic) : One of the only created cero blasts that Pain learns after releasing his mask it releases a cero blast from the slash of the hollows blade or claws that can be controlled to be as long as the blade itself 3ft to the size of a 3story building when mask release is mastered. 0 posts it is the size of the blade. 10posts it is 10ft. 25posts it is 25ft. Mastered 36ft which is 3storys.

Technique basic (palma pincho) or spiked plam as the name says a spike comes out of Albato's hand from a small use of rietsu and can be used every 5 posted after it is put away and when the mask removal has 10 points it can be switched between hands and when mastered can be used in both hands at the same time.

(golpear ayunador) means fast strikes: he can use his rietsu to accelerate his ch kicks, punches, and his zanpakto

(piel grueso) means thick skin : with his mask off he can control his rietsu much better and increases his hierro by 50%.

(fuerte golpear) means strong strikes: he can also control his rietsu now to make his strikes stronger by putting it around his fists, legs and zanpakto.

( también y tejer) means bob and weave: with his mask off he can move twice the speed of a average sonido and counter strike the enemy with a strong strike to any body part.

enhanced cero: *all of my cero based attacks become stronger and look black with a silver outline around them*

Ress techniques:

Resurrection Name: (demonio velocidad) Call word:(acelerar)
Tranlates to: Call word: (Accelerate) Speed demon

(destino de cadena) chains of fate:Shoots chains from the two spots that are in his back that can go up to 50ft. they can be use every 6 posts. At the start they can only go out 10ft and from there to 10 post they go to 20ft and then 25 posts they will go out to 30ft then at 40 posts they go out to 40ft long and then at 50 posteds they will go to the max which is 50ft. He can also put his blades that are on his arms onto the chains and use them as a combination weapon being able to slash with the blade from as far as the chains can reach at the time.

(desesperación de cadena): this tech is used when my character ress form and wraps the chains around his opponent and is used to drain the rietsu of the enemy and my character can use that to heal himself unless the wound is to grave.

(filo hoja) blades edge: The blades on his arms can switch forward and can come off to be used as hand blades. Sense they are physical blades they do not take any rietsu away but they can be used after being put back on to his arms every 5 posts.

(Velocidad Último) extreme speed: this is a technique that is used by my character mixing his already fast speed because he is in ress form and using his sonido at the same time to make him move tremendously faster and can triple his sonido speed .

(tajo plata) silver slash: this is used by Albato using his rietsu to coat his claws in the silver outline of his cero and use it as a strike booster and it makes the attacks that he uses with his claws much faster.

(Muerte plata) silver death: my character uses his rietsu to make his blades look silver and it also makes them stronger faster when he uses them and can blast a silver slash of cero the technique is used. This technique can be used once every 5 posts.

Bone Breaker: my character uses his entire body as a weapon while in his ress form and can use strike that can shatter bone if not blocked or countered this technique can be used every 6 posts.

platinum skin: this is a technique that is used by my character that increases the strength of his hierro by 2 times the strength of a normal hierro.

Last edited by Pain on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:19 am; edited 37 times in total (Reason for editing : adding tech's)
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Since your not at the level to get advanced techs hold off on thoes and hold onto the other basic techs till u level choose one and then wait
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:00 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:03 pm

*takes out a knife and throws it and the blade says approved*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:17 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:56 pm

need to see if you will approve my my mask removal
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:21 pm

updated mask removal
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Mask removal has no effect on stats but as for the effect u seem to have downplayed yourself some u can do a bit more if you want
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Expert
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:09 pm

hmm ill have koga relook them over or shake
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:46 pm

(golpear ayunador) means fast strikes: he can blast a tiny cero that accelerates his punches and kicks so that they can be barely seen before the person is hit.

Thats a depend factor. if i for instance fought u,id EASILY see your punches due to our diffrence in power and such so re-word this.

( también y tejer) means bob and weave: with his mask off he can move faster and dodge attacks with less chance of him being hit.

What does this do excactly? bc ur making powers,not passive things.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Hmm, approved.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:53 pm

(golpear ayunador) means fast strikes: he can blast a tiny cero that accelerates my characters kicks and punches.

How does a cero increase the speed of ur punches and kicks? does the cero encoat ur hand? if so does this hurt you?

(piel grueso) means thick skin : with his mask off he can control his rietsu much better and can use it to strengthen his hierro around his body.

So when you activate it your heirro is stronger? bc these teqs are activation teqs. not passives.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:10 pm

(piel grueso) means thick skin : with his mask off he can control his rietsu much better and can use it to strengthen his hierro around his body and he can block and grab the person zanpakto in shikai form with his hands and counter attack with a kick to a body part.

I advise just saying u can activate this ability to enhance ur heirro by ___% because blocking someones shikai is a dependent factor. you would NOT be able to block mine.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 pm

approved young one
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:59 pm

updated and added ress techs
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:32 pm

(Velocidad Último) extreme speed: this is a technique that is used by my character mixing his already fast speed because he is in ress form and using his sonido at the same time to make him move tremendously faster and can triple his sonido speed and attack with his feet with a lot of speed.

I understand the increase of speed but tell us by how much and I dont think the "attack" part fits in with this.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:20 pm

fixed it
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:23 pm

approved i guess
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:10 pm

i would like to add a ress tech if i can and my tech that i would be adding is

(desesperación de cadena): this tech is used when my character ress form and wraps the chains around his opponent and is used to drain the rietsu of the enemy and my character uses the rietsu from drawn from the opponent to fire a black cero at the enemy that can kill a shinigami at full power depending on the xp difference.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:42 pm

roughly how strong is the cero and a one hit kill like that with them pretty much unable to move seems unfair but i could be just mis reading
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:51 pm

they can still move out of the cero their feet are still free and the face is i would still have to get the chains around them first and they can escape the chains by either breaking them if they are strong enough or spinning in the opposite direction that the chains came i am more focused on the drain of the reitsu anyway.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:52 pm

k, how strong would u gage the cero like a cero oscuras ect
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

a little bit weaker and it uses 50% rei instead of 70% it would draw off of the enemies rei so if the person was to powerful i guess it could kill me couldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:12 pm

hmm if you draw in to much power yeah it would be like a lightbulb when it gets to mmuch power'
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:20 pm

so i would have to be able to use on some at a little bit above or below my lvl or i could use it to enhance one of my other cero's?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ablato Cortey's techniques   Ablato Cortey's techniques Empty

Back to top Go down

Ablato Cortey's techniques
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next