Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Accepted Shinigami EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Accepted Shinigami EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Accepted Shinigami EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Accepted Shinigami EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Accepted Shinigami EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Accepted Shinigami EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Accepted Shinigami EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Accepted Shinigami EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Accepted Shinigami EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Accepted Shinigami I_vote_lcapAccepted Shinigami I_voting_barAccepted Shinigami I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Accepted Shinigami I_vote_lcapAccepted Shinigami I_voting_barAccepted Shinigami I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Accepted Shinigami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Accepted Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Accepted Shinigami   Accepted Shinigami EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:01 pm

It had been about a month since my victory over the 5 hollows. I had healed up since then and now resting up in the Zanjutsu field in the Shinigami Academy. I was watching other Shinigami practice their Zanjutsu and just found it funny how bad they were. I looked toward the door as I saw a sizable spiritual pressure almost equal to mine walk through the door. The Shinigami came straight for me in my tree and kicked it. That got me really irritated.
What the fuck is your problem fool?
Shinigami: Come down here because I want to fight you know.
I stood up in the tree.
Why do you want to fight me fool?
Shinigami: 1. because I've heard about your defeat of the 5 hollows and I want to test my strength against you, and 2 because I don't like you and your attitude.
Another idiot Shinigami that wants to prove himself.
Fine what rank are you cause if you're lower than I won't fight you.
Shinigami: I'm an Accepted Shinigami. We are the same rank.
This should be fun
I jumped down from my tree and faced the Shinigami.

Last edited by IchigoX on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Accepted Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accepted Shinigami   Accepted Shinigami EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:11 pm

The students that were practicing stopped and turned to look at us. I didn't even care for them. If they got in the way then they would be cut down. I stared straight at the Shinigami and kicked off my shoes.
Lets dance.
I shunpoed straight toward him and sent 2 jabs toward his stomach, then usin Utsusemi, I left an afterimage and shunpoed up the tree. The Shinigami dodged my punches and unsheathing his Zanpakuto he attacked my afterimage. The image dispersed and he was left confused. I unsheathed both my Zanpakutos and flipping my Zans around, I sent my chains straight down toward him and grabbed his arms with them. I jumped straight from the tree and flipped the chains up while doing so. He was sent flying through the air and landed in front of me with a laud thump. I retracted the chains from his shoulders and flipped my Zans back around.
Is that all you got?
He stood back up.
Shinigami: For someone who took out 5 hollow you're kinda weak.
I smirked.
This fight may be fun after all.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Accepted Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accepted Shinigami   Accepted Shinigami EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:20 pm

The Shinigami jumped into the air put his palm out.
Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. HADO #33 SOKATSUI!!
He fired his kido at full force straight at me. It was very impressive in power, but I was ready for it.
BAKUDO #39 ENKOSEN
I summoned a shield of condensed reiatsu. His kido collided with mine, and it took all my concentration to keep the shield up. He was very strong in the kido arts apparently and I couldn't let him use anymore. My shield ended up exploding and I was sent back from the explosion. The Shinigami flew back a few feet as well. I got up and smiled.
You're pretty good.
Shinigami: So are you.
You know you will be the 1st person to see my Zanpakuto like this.
The Shinigami looked surprised, and I liked it. I held my Zans up with the handles facing each other. The chains flew together like they were opposites and fused. The handles then came together to form a twin Zanpakuto. I spun the Zanpakuto around some to get used to it, then I shunpoed straight at the Shinigami.
LETS KEEP GOING FOOL!!
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Accepted Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accepted Shinigami   Accepted Shinigami EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:28 pm

The Shinigami held his Zanpakuto straight out and shunpoed straight at me as well. Our Zanpakutos collided and it was now a test of strength. He was quite strong, but I don't just pride myself on my Zanjutsu. My strength surpasses all and I will let it be known. I pushed him back with ease and threw him against a tree. I shunpoed straight up to him and punched him rapidly in the face and gut. He doubled over in pain and started coughing. I kneed him in his gut again and kicked him over. I looked him straight in his face.
You are out of your league fool.
With that I left the Zanjutsu field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Accepted Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accepted Shinigami   Accepted Shinigami Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted Shinigami
Page 1 of 1