Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Attending Hoho class EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Attending Hoho class EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Attending Hoho class EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Attending Hoho class EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Attending Hoho class EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Attending Hoho class EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Attending Hoho class EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Attending Hoho class EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Attending Hoho class EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Attending Hoho class I_vote_lcapAttending Hoho class I_voting_barAttending Hoho class I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Attending Hoho class I_vote_lcapAttending Hoho class I_voting_barAttending Hoho class I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Attending Hoho class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

Attending Hoho class Empty
PostSubject: Attending Hoho class   Attending Hoho class EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 pm

*Zero is dashing throughout the streets of the Rukongai knowing he'll be late for his Hoho class in a couple minutes. As he cuts through various side-streets,quickly manages to reach the Academy grounds,and begins shunpo'ing small bursts in a desperate attempt to make it in time. As he dashes down the twisting hallways he uses the last bit of his energy to shunpo once more,making it to his class just in time,but knocking the door down in the process.

Zero:"YES! I made it just in time and I'm not late again!" *He takes a quick glance at the other students staring at him* What? I used a Shunpo to get in here on time,Nothing wrong with that is there? *He then slowly turns around to see the classroom door split in half down the middle.*

Zero:Eh.....Yea, sorry about that everyone. *He nervously scratches his head in embarassment*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attending Hoho class   Attending Hoho class EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:46 pm

"Hoho Teacher:Well Zero,you really shouldn't have bashed the door in but otherwise that was a pretty decent Shunpo".

Zero:My apologies sir. I just didn't want to be late for class today. My attendance record is near-perfect. But can I have a minute to catch my breath first? I was running all through the Rukongai to make it here.

Teacher:"Well I guess you can. Only cause you seem to have a sufficient flash step for your skill level. But pay attention to the rest of the class".

*Zero nods his head in compliance with his instructor*
Zero:Yes sir.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attending Hoho class   Attending Hoho class EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Teacher:"Now class,as Zero has apparently demonstrated for us moments ago, Shunpo is indeed commonly used for covering large distances in a quick amount of time. However, that is not enough. It's also useful in combat for evading attacks and keeping the opponent on their toes. Mr.Kanzaki would you kindly demonstrate for us once again?"

*The entire class turns to look at Zero while he stands up nervously,and nods at the teacher.*

Zero: "Yes sir I'll gladly do that if you wish. *Zero calmly stands up, and holds his practice Zanpaktou getting ready for whatever the instructor wants."*

Teacher: "Well then Zero,come at me with full force,and utilize a Shunpo to try and land a blow on my body if you can. Simple Enough?"

Zero: "Are you kidding me sir? I'll be a member of Squad 11 one day!"

*Zero calmly,crounches down back slightly,as he charges forward,kicking off with a Shunpo right off the bat. As he approaches the Instructor's position he thrusts forward attempting to land a blow on his chest*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attending Hoho class   Attending Hoho class EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Teacher:"Well Zero your Shunpo has improved a bit over the past few months,but your still lacking it's too predictable. *He swiftly sidesteps Zero's thrust and smacks his sheath across Zero's back causing him to stumble a bit and lose his balance.*Also you need to maintain your balance a little better,else your fighting ability will be hindered by it.

*Zero gets up,and dusts off his robes and glances at the instructor*

Zero: "Well sir my preference is Zanjutsu,I wish be in Squad 11 and become the Kenpachi one day. I mean I do quite well in my Zanjutsu class and I dislike Kido...Mostly cause I'm quite bad at it."

Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attending Hoho class   Attending Hoho class EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Teacher:Well Zero I'll let you have one more try at me. *He readies himself for Zero's attack and beckons him to come forward*Ready when you are Zero.

Zero:"*He calmly concentrates his spiritual pressure and tries to raise it,causing small amounts to faintly manifest around him for a brief moment*Ready Sir! *He firmly grabs onto his wooden practice Zanpaktou,and dashes right for the instructor yet again.This time he uses shunpo in short bursts in a zig-zagging pattern in an attempt to confound the Instructor this time.*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attending Hoho class   Attending Hoho class EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:26 pm

*The Hoho Instructor is actually taken by surprize that a student would try a maneuver such as that and waits patiently for Zero to come within striking range*

*"Zero zig-zags with his shunpo about 6 times before reappearing near the instructor's left side,and attempts to swing at the instructor's waist with his practice Zanpaktou.*

{color=darkred] Teacher:Not bad Mr.Kanzaki! Not bad at all. *He narrowly shunpo side-steps the strike as it ends up brushing against his robes almost hitting him* "Now your getting the idea of efficient shunpo combat!."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attending Hoho class   Attending Hoho class EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:33 pm

OOC:I can't see the last post on this page for some reason.

*"Zero's eyes brighten up a little bit, as he hears the Instructor's comment.*

Zero:Really sir? I've been trying to train as hard as I can to make up for my lack of Kido ability so any encouragement would really help me out and motivate me to try harder. But how about I try some evasion sir? I could use the extra practice!

*"The Instructor thinks about it for a moment and decided to agree with Zero.* Teacher: I suppose so Zero,good reflexes will help you with your lack of kido ability and what not. Get yourself ready and prepared for me. I'm a seasoned shinigami you know."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attending Hoho class   Attending Hoho class EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Zero:*Firmly holds on his practice Zanpaktou and assumes a defensive stance as he readies himself for whatever movement the Instructor shall make trying to analyze his movements. I'm ready now sir I'll try my best sir!.

Teacher:*The Hoho Instructor charges toward Zero,drawing his fist back a bit as he shunpo's forward and throws a punch aiming at Zero's stomach*

Zero:*Zero Swiftly leaps back a little bit,holding the practice Zanpaktou diagionally across his body in an attempt to guard the punch as it begins to crack from the force of the blow landed on it*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attending Hoho class   Attending Hoho class EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:21 pm

*"Zero Swiftly tries to shunpo backwards,holding the practice zanpaktou to try and guard the blows as he stays on the defensive. He's narrowly dodging the Instructor's blows by only inches,as we tries to stand up against the attacking instructor*

Zero:"Sir your far too strong I'm only a 2nd year student! I can't survive against these blows your throwing at me,He receives a blow to the stomach,letting him cough up a small amount of blood*Sir! Stop please!

*The Instructor realizes he got carried away and was getting into it a little more than he should've. Oh...sorry Mr.Kanzaki! Are you alright? *He holds his hand out offering to help his student up after landing a good blow on him*"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attending Hoho class   Attending Hoho class EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:04 pm

*Zero winces in pain slightly but manages to stand up on his own*That was nothing sir! *He smirks slyly at his Instructor*

Teacher:Well that was pretty good Zero. Class is over now by the way. You should get moving so you don't miss your next class. Have a nice day Mr.Kanzaki.

Zero:"You too sir,have a nice day! *Zero hangs up the cracked practice sword and begins to calmly gather his possessions and leave for home for the day. Getting himself prepared for the next class*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attending Hoho class   Attending Hoho class Empty

Back to top Go down

Attending Hoho class
Page 1 of 1