Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Last Class..... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Last Class..... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Last Class..... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Last Class..... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Last Class..... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Last Class..... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Last Class..... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Last Class..... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Last Class..... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Last Class..... I_vote_lcapLast Class..... I_voting_barLast Class..... I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Last Class..... I_vote_lcapLast Class..... I_voting_barLast Class..... I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Last Class.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Last Class..... Empty
PostSubject: Last Class.....   Last Class..... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:06 pm

-He walks in looking differently now standing 6'2 and about 185lbs-This is my last year in the academy.I have graduation coming up soon.Well my last class is Kido this should be fun since this is my weak point.Not really a weakness just average.-He adjust his glasses and sits in the back-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Last Class..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Class.....   Last Class..... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Teacher:Now do not go getting excited just because this is your last year.For some of you been passing by on the low.Now more of that i will judge you the harshest and strictest.Kido is different from hado in the fact it is mostly used for defense.-He walks back and forth across the field-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Last Class..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Class.....   Last Class..... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Teacher:Kido is mostly used for binding things.The kidos grows in strength as they grow in numbers.The highest kido is 81.There are two stronger than that but they are forbidden.If you were to use these forbidden kido..good luck on life.The word kido means binding.Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Last Class..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Class.....   Last Class..... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:14 pm

-He leans against at tree as the teacher talks-I will surely miss all this.Teachers just constantly rant on and on about non-sense.I should be paying attention..but this is really my strong point.Look some students have questions.-He closes his eyes at the students ask their questions-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Last Class..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Class.....   Last Class..... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Teacher:Today your test will consist of binding the dummies.Now i will be judging you strength of you Kido.Now who would like to go first?Im joking i will be picking at a random order.Be ready when i call your name or you fail.I assume you already had the talk about using to hands to perform your kido.-He begins calling on random shinigami-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Last Class..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Class.....   Last Class..... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:21 pm

-He opens his eyes and watches people go-Well i guess nap time is over.He is certainly judging harder than any other teacher.Im to go up there and do a simple kido and hope i pass.I hate when my sleeping is disturbed..all these test.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Last Class..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Class.....   Last Class..... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Teacher:Very good class.Now we have two more left then you are free to go.So far only one of you have failed.Now if Jinto Yachidaka would come up here please.This test is very easy just perfrom your kido on the dummy doll here.-He looks at Jinto then points at the doll-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Last Class..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Class.....   Last Class..... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Yes sir.So just shoot a kido at the doll.That sounds a little too easy..nothing challenging.Well since this is my final test i guess i should go out with a bang.Well i dont wanna join that person who failed.-He stands up and adjust his glasses looking at the dummy doll-This is my final test. Bakudo 4. Hainawa!!-he holds out his palms then fires an energy rope entangles the dummy's arms-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Last Class..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Class.....   Last Class..... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Teacher:Very good Jinto.You do not have to return to your seat.Class is dismissed.Please be at the graduation on time.If you are not there on time you will not be graduating.If you are going to sleep do it later.Have fun and be safe.

-He smiles and heads out behind his class-Finally i passed all my classes.Guess i dont have time for a quick nap.Maybe i can fall asleep while the person is talking during the graduation.Pretty soon ill be looking at Squads..it was pretty nice here.-He adjust his glasses and heads toward the ceremony hall-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last Class..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Class.....   Last Class..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Class.....
Page 1 of 1