Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hikaru's hoho experiences EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hikaru's hoho experiences EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hikaru's hoho experiences EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hikaru's hoho experiences EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hikaru's hoho experiences EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hikaru's hoho experiences EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hikaru's hoho experiences EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hikaru's hoho experiences EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hikaru's hoho experiences EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hikaru's hoho experiences I_vote_lcapHikaru's hoho experiences I_voting_barHikaru's hoho experiences I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Hikaru's hoho experiences I_vote_lcapHikaru's hoho experiences I_voting_barHikaru's hoho experiences I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hikaru's hoho experiences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou
Race: Shinigami

Hikaru's hoho experiences Empty
PostSubject: Hikaru's hoho experiences   Hikaru's hoho experiences EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Hikaru walked in not really sure what to expect. What she saw however where people running around. There where some jumping trying to use Reitsu to jump with more power and less signature. Hikaru wasn't especially good at moving with high speeds so she now knew where she was about to be weakest. She was hoping there was nothing that would be too much of a hard time in the academy.

In a few moments she was introducing herself to an instructor evaluator. He evaluated where the student was and then put them in which group they needed to be in. Hikaru had to do many drills such as running as fast as she could. Trying to shunpo she learned it was called. The evaluator was actually stumped. She ended up with a personal trainer who was a really tall massively muscular dude. She could tell this wasn't going to bode well for her.
Hikaru's hoho experiences Hikaru
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's hoho experiences   Hikaru's hoho experiences EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Hikaru's hoho experiences Alex

The man's name was Kenji. He worked poor Hikaru in a manner that she couldn't keep up. He knew she was weak but he ran her hard. He knew how much Reitsu she had and couldn't understand how she didn't understand how she couldn't use it to move faster. At times it was possible to see him pumping his own Reitsu into his muscles. For several days Hikaru would be seen in the Hoho area getting tortured by this guy essentially. Although she was submitting herself to it and most people didn't understand why. She wanted to pass with high marks. On top of all that she didn't like weaknesses. She had to be the strongest, the most powerful. She had to be that one who others could not even hope to compete with. and why was all with what happened during her human life. However no one knew what that was.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's hoho experiences   Hikaru's hoho experiences EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGoOtSPMQlc&feature=bf_next&list=PL478497ABCC3DACD8&lf=results_main

Hikaru worked at her physical speed and shunpo for a long while under the watchful meat-head. He made her work harder than was possible for weeks. Everyday it ended with him working her until he would carry her back to her room passed out over his shoulder. This was good though as he saw her making improvements. It wasn't very fast at first but the more she worked at it the faster she became. Although sadly it would never compare to other shinigami of her own level. However the weaker Shinigami could be slower than her someday.

Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's hoho experiences   Hikaru's hoho experiences EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:39 pm

After all of that work Hikaru walked out of the hoho training room happy. She had accomplished her Shunpo. Although it wasn't as perfect as she would like it she had passed. Meat-head sempai had put her through rigorous tests that where harder than the actual test would be and she passed his. So she now knew she would be fine in that aspect. That meant she has effectively worked on all of her academical studies. In not too long of a time Hikaru would graduate and be a shinigami. this made her happy. She had almost accomplished the first step of fulfilling some of her promises.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's hoho experiences   Hikaru's hoho experiences Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikaru's hoho experiences
Page 1 of 1