Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Intense Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Intense Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Intense Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Intense Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Intense Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Intense Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Intense Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Intense Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Intense Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Intense Training - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIntense Training - Page 2 I_voting_barIntense Training - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Intense Training - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIntense Training - Page 2 I_voting_barIntense Training - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Intense Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Intense Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:19 pm

You really should stop underestimating me.
I jumped straight into the air. I could tell that he had move since I could feel the vibrations of him running using my Jishin kenshutsu. I spun my body in the air and flipped back to the ground. I shunpoed straight up to him and with both my twin kendo swords I jabbed straight up toward his chin.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Koga feels the energy being directed in his feet.
"So thats how he can sense me.Guess ill have to change the landscape."
Koga shunpoes backwards and into the air and very slowly drifts down to the ground.
Koga points his fingers at the Student and begins to create a sign with his left index and middle fingers glowing red as he speaks an incantation.
"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!Bakudo 9 Geki!"
The Geki takes affect and Koga instantly grips his Zanpaktou with both hands and shunpoes at student and cuts 10 times at his chest
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:37 pm

I try to move but realize that I can't. My body is completely paralyzed from his Bakudo 9 and he was coming at me fast. I couldn't let out a large enough reiatsu output to overpower him cause I realized that he was way out of my league. I just stood there, not being able to talk or move. I couldn't even change my facial expression. I let all the feelings that I have come through my eyes. My rage and hatred for everything and everyone was projected through my eyes as I watched him come toward me. He reached me and slashed me 10 times. I fell to the ground and layed there on my back. Blood was coming from my chest and I could feel the pain. I wanted to get up so bad and put him in his place, but I still couldn't move. All I could do was let my anger, hatred, and now pain come forward through my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Koga looks down at the student and swipes his Zanpaktou to the left and the blood on the blade goes off to the grass.
After another flash of white light hold is holding the previous white book in his left hand and he puts it in his back left pocket.
Koga then points his right index and middle finger then at the student's left thigh.
"Hado 4 Byakurai"
The hado fires for the students left thigh,if hit it has enough power to go straight through.
"Dont beat yourself up over this. You never even stood a chance."
Koga walks out of the training field,leaving the boy and deactivating the bakudo as he leaves,shunpoing away to get back to Squad 12 base to help Mayuri with any experiments he has in mind.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:25 pm

I awoke in the middle of the field. I could move my body again and as soon as I stood up I felt a great pain shoot all over my body. I limped out of the training field to my dorm in the academy. I layed on my bed and just stayed there. Blood began to cover my sheets but I didn't care. All I cared about was the fact that I lost. I was humiliated by that person whose name I didn't even get. I would become stronger and train everyday til I face him again and defeat him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intense Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2