Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Intense Training EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Intense Training EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Intense Training EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Intense Training EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Intense Training EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Intense Training EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Intense Training EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Intense Training EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Intense Training EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Intense Training I_vote_lcapIntense Training I_voting_barIntense Training I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Intense Training I_vote_lcapIntense Training I_voting_barIntense Training I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Intense Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:01 am

It was a new day and I was feeling like I was in the zone. I walked through the halls of the Shino Academy til I came to the Hakuda training area. I walked through the door and into a area that was 40 yards in all directions and had a lot more trees and training dummies than the previous that I've been in. I walked over to a clump of trees and dummies that I figured would make good practice. There were 3 massive oak trees and 7 dummies. I walked into all of them and took up a fighting stance. I would attack them all and wouldn't stop til my body couldn't take anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 am

I cleared my mind and thought of nothing but the trees and dummies. I took a deep breath and let everything else but the trees and dummies go.
"HAAAA!!!"
I roundhouse kicked the closest dummy which was the one on my right. As I felt my leg connect with his head, I quickly jumped off of him the the tree directly in front of me. I punched it dead on with my hand. I winced as I felt pain shoot through, but I just ignored it. I pushed off of the tree with my hand and looking at the tree beside the one I just punched I kicked it with in its side. My leg began to hurt, but I ignored that as well. Looking behind me, I saw another dummy and falling to the ground I rushed it and pummeled it with 5 quick jabs to his stomach, fallowed by a quick uppercut to its chin and a powered up kick to its head. That kick sent its head flying. 1 target down I thought. I went to my right and punched that dummy in the head and sent its head flying as well. I sidestepped and super kicked the another oak tree. I left a little dent in it and I didn't even feel it. I rushed another dummy and karate chopped it right down the middle, splitting the dummy in half.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:18 am

I felt a little winded, but that didn't stop me. I sent another powerful kick to the oak tree with the dent and with enough determination, I crushed the tree and sent the upper half toppling down. In 5 seconds I took out 3 more dummies. I felt the seat pouring down my face and it started to become harder to breath, but I wouldn't quite.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:23 am

Koga enters the hakudo training area to see a student practicing.
"Whats with people and Hakudo I will never understand."
Koga says to himself as he walks over to a tree in the corner of the field and sits under a tree,pulling out a small white book from his back left pocket.
Koga opens the book and keep it open with his left thumb as his left index finger is on the spine.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:26 am

I looked at the last dummy and the last 2 trees in the area that I stood in. I rushed the oak and started punching it. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. I could feel the blood pouring down my knuckles as I pounded that tree down to nothingness. I turned on the last dummy and kicked its head off. I then looked at my last obstacle. The tree seemed bigger then when I first started off. I felt tired and exhausted. I wanted to drop down, but my mind wouldn't let me. I faced the tree and gathering the last of my strength, I punched the tree with as much power and force as I could. I heard it crack and give away. It toppled down and came down with a loud CRASH. I fell down where I stood and attempted to breath.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:28 am

I get up and look in the corner. There sat a boy reading a white book under a tree. I slowly walk over to where he is and sit beside him.
"May I ask what you are reading?"
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:30 am

Koga looks up to the tree crashing.
"Why destroy the beauty of nature..."
Koga says to himself again, shaking his head slightly in disappointment.
Koga looks back down at his book.
"Students these days have no self control."
Koga hears the footsteps of the student walking towards him and closes his book as he approaches,seeing as he doughts the student speaks Latin.
"You could ask but you wouldn't understand it"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:34 am

I watch as he closes his book.
"You're right. I can and I did ask. So what are you reading?
I look questioning at him, but with a hard and determined look. My knuckles were still bleeding, but for the moment it didn't bother me.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:41 am

Koga looks coldly at the student.
"Something your mind cannot comprehend."
Koga stands up and puts the small white book in his back left pocket with his left pocket and begins to walk away.
"They even have the nerve to ask their superiors rude questions without introductions. How pathetic."
Koga thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:49 am

I think as I watch the boy walk away. I get up and quickly catch up.
"I realize that I never introduced myself. My name is Itami Moeru. May I have yours?
As I wait for his answer, I tear 2 strips off my shirt and wrap each of my hands in them so the blood from my knuckles won't drip.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:55 am

Koga stops walking and looks over his left shoulder at the student.
"I would say its pleasant to meet you but it hasn't been. And to answer your question all you have to know is im past being a student for a couple hundred of years already."
Koga walks off again,not caring for the student.
"These students think a late introduction will solve their lack of manners. How disgraceful."
Koga thinks to himself as he continued to walk away.

(Out of Character Comment/OOCC:You do realize my guy was 21 before he died right and has the same appearance right?)
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:00 am

I run to catch back up with the Shinigami.
"So, what's your name anyways. I'd like to know the person I'm having this interesting conversation with."
I say all this with a forced smile as my enthusiasm quickly begins to dissipate.
I hate being enthusiastic and the one time I try I get this kind of reaction. I don't know who this guy thinks he is but he is really getting on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:06 am

Koga stops and faces the student and has his left hand by his neck(Koga's neck) and takes off the ring on his middle finger on his left hand.
Just before the ring loses all skin contact with the finger Koga looks the student in the eyes.
"Walk away or I will make sure you wont be able to walk."
Koga's energy comes out of his body after being maintained by the ring,yet still not visible to those who are not able to sense spirit energies.
Koga slips the ring back onto his left middle finger and continues to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:14 am

That's it I am officially going back to the way I use to act. Cold, heartless, and uncaring. The only person that can see my nice side will be Dami.
I begin walking again but any chance of restarting a conversation with this person was shutdown as my anger was becoming very uncontrollable even with my crystal necklace and I knew that I couldn't take someone like him on in a 1 on 1 fight.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:20 am

As Koga walks over to the other side of the field he sits back down at another tree.
"You students get more pathetic every year."
Koga says,thinking aloud as he pulls out his book again.
Koga opens the book again and holds it the same way he did before he was interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:26 am

That was it!
I conjured a small version of Sokatsui and aimed it at the Shinis book.
"I don't know who you are but you will learn not to mess with me."
I fired the blast straight at his book.
I don't like burning books as knowledge is priceless, but he pushed me to do this.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:33 am

Koga senses as the hado is flying towards him and holds his left index finger out towards the hado.
"Bakudo 39 Enoksen."
Koga says as he's reading his book.
Koga hears the crash of the hado on his bakudo.
"You pathetic child. You know nothing of respect. When your superior tells you to walk away you do so without questions,without remarks and most of all,without attacking them."
Koga stands up and closes his book with his left thumb and index finger and puts it in his back pocket and sees a wooden sword on the rack near him.
Koga walks over to the rack and takes two sword and holds one in each hand and spins them in his hands as he slowly walks over to the student.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:37 am

I grab 2 swords from a nearby stand and start walking towards him as I twirl them both around.
"This is going to be fun. I hope you're ready for this.
I stop walking and get into a dual sword stance that really fit me.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:42 am

Koga appears to continue walking towards the student,spinning the sword but in reality Koga left his after image to walk as Koga quietly shunpoes behind the student.
As soon as his shunpoe ends to land behind the student Koga swings his left wooden sword at the students left side and his right wooden sword at the student's head.
Koga quickly shunpoes in front of the student,kneeling onto his right knee and thrusts the left wooden zanpaktou at the student's stomach.
Koga then stabs both swords into the ground and rolls backwards to give some space and stands up after the small roll backwards.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:50 am

I don't know what happened, but I felt 3 quick hits attack me. I fell to 1 knee as I was caught by surprise, something I hate. I stood back up and saw the Shini standing in front of me. I kicked off my shoes and activating my shunpo I rushed at him. I raised both my swords and with an extra burst of speed i shunpoed behind him and delivered a quick but powerful jab with each kendo toward his body.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:10 am

It apppeard as if Koga was hit in the back by the two kendos but in reality Koga left another after image to make it look like as if he had taken the damage and Koga holds his right index and middle finger pointed at the student's back.
"Byakurai."
Koga says with swiftness as the byakurai fires straight for the students back.
"Tu cogitas ut impar viribus deus mortem?" (You think you can match up to my powers death god?)
Koga says in Latin to mock the Shinigami.
"Now I advise you beg for forgiveness before I really have to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:16 am

"Even if I can't match your powers I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!!!"
I dodge the kido with my shunpo and appear in the air.
"Take this HADO #33 SOKATSUI!!"
I fire a blue ball of spiritual energy about the size of my chest toward the Shini.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Koga slowly lift his left index finger up to the hado blast.
"Bakudo 39 Enoksen."
Just as it seem the hado was about to hit the bakudo 39 appears to shield Koga from the students hado.
"Then I will not hold back on u anymore."
Koga pulls out his book from his left back pocket with his left hand.
"Don't you find it strange that I am not carrying my Zanpaktou. Shinigami must at all times carry it but I for some reason am not."
The book turns black and after a flash of white light appears an unsheathed Zanpaktou appears in Koga's left hand.
"Now this is your last chance child. Beg for forgiveness or I will cut you down."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Funny how you are continuing to try to make me leave. I like what you did with your book. Maybe I will do something like that when I obtain my Zanpakuto. But for now I won't hold back anymore. You will rue the day you messed with me.
I went over and grabbed 2 more kendo sticks. Then I stuck those 2 together to create a twin sword. I did the other 2 like that as well. I was then wielding a twin kendo sword in each hand.
"LETS FIGHT!!"
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:05 pm

Koga looks unimpressed at the student.
"You probably cant even comprehend what I even did with my "book" huh?"
Koga gently tosses his Zanpaktou to his right hand and the second he catches it Koga shunpoes right in front of the student with his massive speed and slashes at the student's stomach, cutting from the right side to the left.
Koga then quickly shunpoes behind the student and jabs for a stab at the students lower back.
"You actually think those piece of trash wooden swords will hold up against a true Zanpaktou?" Koga asks as he grasps the handle of his Zanpaktou with both hand,increasing the power of his swings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Intense Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next