Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Walking The Line - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWalking The Line - Page 2 I_voting_barWalking The Line - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Walking The Line - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWalking The Line - Page 2 I_voting_barWalking The Line - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Walking The Line

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet
Name: Kota
Race: Shinigami

Walking The Line - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Yamoto grins menacingly at the crippled student who was just hit by the hollow. The student lays on the floor, most of his bones broken. He looks at Yamoto with a shocked expression.

"W-Why?" The battered student asks.

"What's the problem? You were very useful, hehehe." Yamoto replies with an evil grin.

The student loses conscious. Immediately after, the other student who was watching speechless quickly rushes to the injured student.

"Ah." Yamoto suddenly says while quickly aiming an attack across the student body. The student's arms falls off and blood rushes out.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!" The student screams in pain.

[color=green]"Ah, my bad."]/color] Yamoto responds calmly.

"WHY!?!?!" The student asks while trying to stop the bleeding with his hand.

"Because if you live, you'll rat me out. I can't be having that, can I? So, you'll just have to die!" Yamoto announces while aiming a thrust at the students neck.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Another zapakuto redirects Yamoto's attack away from the student. Yamoto looks at the person who just appeared. He is about 6'7", a big build, and has several scars on his face. His name was Yuu. Another zapakuto slices through the air, aiming at Yamoto' neck. Yamoto quickly uses his zapakuto to parry and then quickly steps away. The other zapakuto belongs another student that is about 6'2", a good build, and a small amount of facial hair. His name was Alfen Kleen. Yamoto looks at both of them with a large grin.

"My, My...look at what the cat dragged in." Yamoto says while licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:30 pm

"What do you think you're doing, Misa Yamoto?" Yuu asks with a serious expression.

"It doesn't really concern you, does it?" Yamoto replies.

"BS. Hey, Sato-kun. Hurry and treat those two, then get them out of here." Yuu commands.

A rather short student pops up from behind the trees. He immediately head towards the injured.

"You lot getting involved in my business ir rather annoying. Can you go play hero somewhere else?" Yamoto asks with a angry expression.

"Haha, sorry about being annoying. However, we can't just walk away, you know?" Yuu responds.

"...Then I guess I'll get rid of you two first!" Yamoto announces.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Yamoto immediately rushes toward Yuu, and aims a thrust at his chest. Yuu swings diagonally to redirect Yamoto attack away. Alfen rushes at Yamoto and aims a kick at his stomach. Yamoto uses puts his hand facing Alfen's kick.

"Bakudo #8 Seki!" Yamoto recites as a round shield appears in front of his hand.

Alfen's kick hits the shield and is paralyzed. Yamoto quickly aims a couple of quick slashes at Alfen's body. Unable to react, Alfen gets deep wounds across his upper body.

"AHHH!" Alfen cries out in pain as the bakudo wears off.

"Alfen!...Your also skilled in kido?!" The shocked Yuu asks.

"Of course. <3" Yamoto happily responds.
"My, My...how I love the feeling of slicing through flesh<3. You're next, by the way." Yamoto adds.

Yuu grips his zapakuto tightly.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Yamoto holds his hand out again.
"Bakudo #9 Geki!" Yamoto recites as a red light engulfs Yuu before he could react.

Yuu tries frantically to break the bakudo, but it's too late. Yamoto thrust his zapakuto into Yuu's gut. Yamoto twists his zanpakuto around before pulling it out. Yuu stands speechless while coughin up blood.

"My, My...it seems this is the end. Have fun in the afterafterlife" Yamoto says while grinning menacingly.

Yamoto holds his zapakuto high before swing it down. However, before his zanapkuto reaches Yuu's head, another zapakuto blocks it. Yamoto looks at the new arrival, speechless.

"It seems I have overestimated you two.Yuu, Alfen Kleen, you're much weaker than I first thought." Kota calmly states.

"..Another rat..." Yamoto bitterly responds.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:13 pm

"...I remember having a bad feeling when it came to you, Misa Yamoto." Kota claims.

"Ha! I don't really care, do I? Enough with this pointless talk. Let's get down to slicing each other up into pieces<3." Yamoto responds.

Kota remains silent for a few seconds before holding his hand toward Yamoto.

"Hado#33 Sokatsui!" Kota recites.

A wide blast of blue reiatsu shoots out from Kota's hand, much weaker than the other Sokatsui he had used moments ago.

Yamoto tries to dodge but is engulfed in the wide blasts. He immediately reappears rushing out of the area of the blast. Yamoto looks forward and immediately notices Kota's zanpakuto rushing at his head. Kota had use shunpo to ambush Yamoto. Yamoto tries to avoid the blade, but he was too late. The tip of the sword cuts across Yamoto's head.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Yamoto steps back and looks at Kota. Blood oozes out of the cut across his head.

"J-Jou Bashtard!" Yamoto yells in anger, his left cheek cut open completely.

"Come on...Weren't we going to chop each other into pieces?" Kota replies.

"H-Ha-Ha-Ha!! That's right! I will completely murder you!!" Yamoto screams.

Yamoto rushes at Kota, swinging his zapakuto wildly. Kota weaves back and forth, avoiding the series of wild attacks. Yamoto successfully grabs Kota arm and aims a slash across his body. Kota uses his zapakuto to try and redirect Yamoto slash, but Yamoto successfully cuts Kota's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Kota glances at his left should, now useless.
"Shit. Yamoto is too strong for me to fight with one arm. I need to end this quickly." Kota thinks to himself.

"Hehehe, there goes one arm~." Yamoto says.

"One arm is plenty for the likes of you." Kota replies.

"Ah. Izzatso?" Yamoto responds.

Yamoto quickly rushes at Kota, aiming a thrust to his head. Kota uses his zanpakuto to gently redirect his thrust, barely grazing his head. He then turns around and aims an elbow at Yamoto's face. Yamoto tries to avoid it put it smashes into his nose, breaking it.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Yamato stumbles backwards, trying to stop his massive nosebleed. Kota wipes the blood from his face before launching forward at Yamoto. Yamoto quickly reacts by swing his zapakuto upwards, attempting to cut Kota in half. Kota slides down to avoid the attack, and aims a kick at Yamoto's gut. Yamoto leans forward to try and avoid the kick. Kota uses this opportunity to aim an upward slash at Yamoto head. Yamoto quickly tries to move his head out of the way, but Kota successfully cuts his chin in half.

"Your starting to look like a pumpkin." Kota states with a small grin.

Yamoto looks at Kota with a furious expression.

Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:58 pm

"...Laugh while you can, trash. I'm wanting to cut you up more and more! Hahah!" Yamoto announces with anger.

Yamoto holds his empty outward at Kota.

"Hado #31 Shakkaho!!" Yamoto furiously yells.

Kota throws his zapakuto towards Yamoto's hand, causing the spell to explode before it reached him. Yamoto attempts to cover himself with his arms, but is slightly injured by the blast. Immediately after, Kota places his hand on Yamoto's chest.

"Hado #33 Sokatsui!" Kota desperately yells.

A blue blast of reiatsu shoots from Kota's hand, completely engulfing Yamoto.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Kota looks a few feet in front. Laying there is Yamoto's unconscious body. Most of his clothing is tattered, and he has several severe wounds around his body. Kota silently walks to where his zapakuto landed. He quickly picks it up and sheathes it.

"...That pumpkin really did a deal on me" Kota whispers while placing his hand on the deep wound on his shoulder.

Kota start walking towards the four injured students. He notices Makoto already their treating their wounds.

"...Good job. Are you alright?" Makoto quietly says.

"...It's nothing worth worrying about. How are they?"

"Well......" Makoto replies.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Kota looks slowly sits up on his bed. He closes his left eye as he moves his injured shoulder forward.

"Tsk, the pain is still there." Kota thinks to himself.

He looks at himself through the mirror on top of the dresser. His shoulder is heavily bandaged and his face is partly covered by bandages. He can hardly remember what happened after he beat Yamoto. It seems he collapsed due to blood loss.

"I should have won without injuries...I am still weak." Kota says to himself.
"I need to improve or I will just die a meaningless death without having learnt nothing." Kota adds.

"Knock Knock", Kota hears someone at the door.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Kota opens the door slowly. The person standing there is the instructor from his Zanjutsu class.

"Are you alright?" The instructor asks.

"...Yeah, I'm fine." Kota responds.

"I'm glad to hear that. Now then, please follow me." The instructor replies.

"Where to?" Kota asks.

"The Directer wishes to speak to you." The instructor explains.

Kota pauses and then nods at the instructor. He follows him out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Kota follows the instructor down brightly lit hallways until they arrive at door. The door is the furthest down on the highest floor. The instructor knocks two times and silently waits for a reply. A deep voice comes from inside.

"Come in." The voice commands.

"Yes, sir." The instructor politely replies.

He opens the door and leads Kota inside. The room is spacious with a large desk in the middle. Behind the desk is an elderly man. Kota notices the group of students sitting down in front of the desk and a few teachers standing to the left side of the room.

"Please take a seat, Kota." The director commands.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Kota sits down on a chair and glances to the left. He notices the other students; Alfen Kleen, Yuu, Manabu, Makoto, Sato, and the second student to be attacked by Yamoto. However, he doesn't see the original victim.

"Excuse me...but what happened to the other student?" Kota asks curiously.

"...He is still in critical condition. He was in very bad shape when the medics arrived. However, he should be able to recover. I'm not sure about his future as a shinigami." The director replies.

"...And Misa Yamoto?" Kota asks.

"...He is being dealt with as a traitor to Soul Society." The director answers.
"Anyways, there is another matter to discuss." The director adds.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Kota sits down on a bench. He gives off a big sigh before relaxing his shoulders.

"Fancy meeting you here." A voice pops up from behind Kota.

"...More like bad luck." Kota calmly replies.

Yuu sits down a few feet from Kota. He crosses his long legs and leans backward.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" Kota asks.

"Nah, I'll heal faster moving around than laying on a bed all day." Yuu responds.

"Don't come crying to me when you fall backwards, dead." Kota replies.

"Please, it will take more than this wound to take me down!" Yuu announces lively.

"Didn't look that way when you were laying on the floor, dying." Kota bluntly states.

Yuu laughs a little.

"Well, congratulations, I guess." Yuu adds.

"...It's not that big of a deal." Kota responds.

"Well, you're getting promoted. You're just one step from graduating. You pretty much shot pass me and Kleen. We'll catch up though. Just wait." Yuu replies.

Kota sits there quietly.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking The Line
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2