Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Pain comes to the War - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPain comes to the War - Page 2 I_voting_barPain comes to the War - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Pain comes to the War - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPain comes to the War - Page 2 I_voting_barPain comes to the War - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Pain comes to the War

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet
Name: Isamu Takahashi
Race: Shinigami

Pain comes to the War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:27 am

*i feel the pain coming from my back*
*i put up my sheild and block the attack coming from my right side*
*the kick is coming at me to fast and i can't block it*
*i am sent into a building which causes and explosion*
gah *blood pours from my back and mouth*
my ribs are broken
chiyudo 18 lacuna release *i use the kido to heal my broken ribes*
chiyudo 23 nui me *green threads appear from my left hand and the sticht the wound on my back together*
i guess the time for pulling punches is done thats fine with me
gear 3 sonic gatling gun *in an instant i close the distance between us and appear behind you*
*i fire punches at you relentlessly*
*after a bit i stop*
sonic wave *i throw a very powerful kick downward where your shoulder meets your neck*
*then i jump away*
here try and swallow this whole hado 88 hiryugekizokushintenraiho
*i fire and incredibly powerful blast of electric kido it's power is unknown as it has never made contact with its target before*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:19 pm

You need to stop dwelling on my past attacks and start thinking about the present. *i say as i use Cero Doble to try and do it again but it does not work and it ends up shocking me and i feel the punches from your attacks i fall down to the ground and there is a giant creator around me i say this is not over yet!! i stand myself up my using my zanpakuto and release a massive amount of reiatsu and say breathing very heavy and my body bloody acelerar demonio velocidad as i go into my Resurrection form all of my wounds that were made in the battle are healed and my speed and power increase and my form changes and i say this is my final form why don't you show me yours? *
Pain comes to the War - Page 2 Commission___Escarabajo_by_Geofffffff
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:11 pm

*i feel the large amount of reiatsu coming from your released state*
hmmm i guess there is no other way around it is there
fine i will show you half of my true power
i apologize but i can't show you my ultimate power since i havn't trained that enough yet
bankai ten no saishu tekina purotekuta
*in an amazing flash of light and reiatsu i unleash my bankai*
*i now have another elven shield on my other arms both have changed shape has changed and the color*
*i also have a chest plate*
this is my bankai a mask for my true power within
*i take my fighting stance witing for your next move*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

*i feel your power increase and you moving into your final form and i say Finally a battle that i have been waiting for someone to fight that is at my strength. This is going to be awesome. i say as i get into my fighting stance and say Velocidad Último which increases my speed to three times that of a normal sonido and i move around attempting to confuse you and i then say filo hoja which makes the blades on my arms come out and shift into my hands i then as i am running around come in for an attempt at an attack from behind and slash at your back then i move above you and attempt to kick you in the head*
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:58 pm

gear 4 *my whole body moves at four times shunpo speed*
*i block your slash with my right shield*
*i see your kick and block it with my left shield*
sonic tsunami *i throw a kick stronger than my gear 3 version by backflipping out my position*
*as i do so with my hands free*
gear 4 double barrel shotgun 12 gauge
*i throw two punches that are much stronger than my gear 3 and they split into twelve more punches but they split cause them to lose power*
*i then jump away*
hado 63 raikoho *i fire a large electric kido attack at you*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:45 am

*i block the kick by putting my arms into the shape of an x but that pushes me back too i then block two of the four punches that you throw at me but the other two hit my body the other 12 punches land on me and feel like little bee sting all over my body i then see you firing the kido and i say in a low voice Not going to happen. también y tejer! as i say this i sonido to the right of the kido about 10ft away from it and then sonido towards you and i fake a punch to your stomach and then say Muerte plata which is an attack that increases the speed and strength of my attacks and i point the tip of my blade at your face and charge a silver cero when it is done charging i do a slashing motion to release the cero right at your body and say If i don't win i hope you know i will be going down fighting. i say in a calm voice as the cero is fired from my right blade and i go in for a stab with my left blade right at your chest*
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:08 pm

*i raise my shields to block the cero but i can only block half so the other half hits my uper body and shreds my clothes*
*as the smoke clears i see your stab attack*
gear 4 *since i am wearing no shirt you see my muscles bulge and steam rises from my body*
*i side step your stab*
sonic devastation *i move to hook your head and throw you into the ground*
-if you are caught in the attack- *reaiatsu pours from my right arm and i throw a punch just as you hit the ground creating an enormous crater*
*i jump away* *my muscles relax and the steam subsides*
damn thats 7 *i kneel over and cough up blood*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:31 am

*i see you grabbing for my head and try to move out of the way of it but you grab me and i feel the punch as i am about to it the ground i feel pain coming all through my body and look at you coughing up blood and say in a calm yet injured voice Whats wrong are you feeling a little tired? i say as i feel the adrenaline pumping through my body and sonido towards you with Velocidad Último still activated and say Bone Breaker as i say this my strength is multiplied to a point so that it can break bone i then launch 2 rapid punches at your stomach one coming from the left and one coming from the right i then use my i then sonido to your right and try and kick you on the base of your spine after that i rotate my entire body and try to elbow you in the back of the head i then sonido back and say Cero as i put my hands in the shape of my cero and launch it at your body and say I think you should be done by now. i say with my smirk back on my face*
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:57 pm

gear 4 *the attack was so unexpected that the two punches hit my stomach and break my lower ribs*
*the kick i am able to perceive and block it with my right shield*
*i keep my right shield up and block your elbow*
*i then see you fire a cero so i raise both my shields and block the attack but it pushes my against a wall and the building crumbles*
*with the dust still in the air*
*with gear 4 still active i move at high speeds directly above* sonic tsunami
*i throw a drop kick down at your left shoulder with my right leg*
*i then jump away and make a fist with both my hands and put them together with my right hand on top*
tengoku no yajirushi *a huge figure appears behind me and does the same motion as me*
*i move at high speeds towards you and throw two punches simultaneously with similar power to sokkotsu*
*i then quickly move away and point my finger at you*
hado 91 senju koten taiho *a small green ball appears at my finger tip and then it explosively spreads out to an incalculable amount of green spears all surrounding you*
*then they all quickly rush towards you at one single point and creat an exceedingly devastating explosion*
*pants* chiyudo number 18 lacuna release *i heal my broken ribs quickly*
*blood continues to run from my mouth*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:29 pm

*i feel a massive amount of reitsu disappear and can tell that it is from Kuroi and my smirk fades from my face I guess it is up to me now. I will not fail you Kuroi. I then snap back into the battle when i see your leg coming at my shoulder and feel the impact from it i then see your two fists coming at me and i sonido to the right of you and i see the spears coming at me but i can not dodge them so i say Especho Cero and hide behind it to deflect most of the damage away from me except for two that break through and hit me in the right shoulder and i fall back and say It is time to end this!! destino de cadena as i say this two chains come out of my back and i launch one at your neck and the other one at your legs and right before that i launch a Instantaneous Cero at your to try and distract you and say You are going to die!!!
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:01 pm

then lets do this i'm going all out!!! Gear 4!!!
*i move out of the way of your cero with amazing speed*
*i dodge the chains by jumping and spinning through the middle and continue to rush at you*
ikkotsu!!! *i charge ikkotsu with my left hand*
gear 4 sonic slug!!! *with my right hand*
1 gauge!!! *i throw ikkotsu at your stomach*
*i throw my other punch at your face with a right hook*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:06 pm

You should try and grow a little bit more in the strength department. *i say as i grab the fist that is coming at my head and feel the one that is coming at my stomach hit me as i feel the pain from the blow hitting me in the stomach while keeping my grip on to your right fist i punch at your face and say Now your will not be able to block this. i stab right at your neck and then say and if that did not work try this!! Impacto Cañón Cero!! i say this and it launches the cero at your then i aim a kick right at your neck and i sonido behind you and punch at you three times in the back of the head and say in an angry voice try and stop all of that. after i say that i then retract some of my chain and try and wrap it around your right arm*
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:48 am

*your punch hits my face*
*i duck down to dodge your stab*
*i feel my right arm being broken due to impact canon cero*
*using my left shield i block your kick and quickly turn around and dodge two punches*
gahh!!! *my eyes start to turn red and my irus turns yellow*
*my voice turns evil*
hahahaha!!!! is that all you can do Albato? it took all that to break my arm?
hahaha!!! gear 4 *i move at high speed and catch your last punch with my left hand*
*i move out of the way and miss your chain*
sonic devastation *i move to throw you into ground and just before you hit the ground i throw an extremely powerful kick at your chest and create a large crater*
sonic slug 1 gauge automatic *i grab your collar and repeatedly throw punches at your face*
come on! come on!! COME ONE!!! HAHAHA!!!! whats wrong albato?! huh?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:14 pm

*as i see your irus turn yellow and here your voice change i feel me me being thrown into the ground and see you move right in front of me aiming a kick and say in a calm voice Not so fast you should think before you just attack like. i feel the kick hit me in the chest and the crater form on the ground i then feel you grab my collar and say as my smirk comes back to my face I had forgot what pain feels like but thank you for reminding me i say this as i retract my other chain and attempt to wrap them around your neck and say oh and there is nothing wrong with me but it seems like there is going to be something wrong with you!! i say this as i rip off my arrancar jacket so you can not grab my collar and i say as i point at your head with the tip of my blade and i smirk on my face I will not die if you think i am going to have a taste of this!! Muerte plata. the hue of my blade turns sliver as i charge the cero and then slash my blade at your neck and the cero releases coming directly at your neck and i sonido right under you and slash at your knees twice*
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:24 pm

*i see you charge a cero and as you fire it i redirect it*
hahahaha!!!! you'll have to do better than that
*blood runs from my mouth*
*i shunpo above you as you slash at my knees*
*i barely escape the attack and get cut slightly on the back of my knees*
-disappear- *my right eye turns back to its normal color*
*in my distorted voice* ahhh what are you doing i was about to win
-no you weren't no leave!!! disappear!!!-
no ahhhhhhh! *i fall to the ground*
*in my normal voice i stand up*
hah sorry about that i thought i had him under control
just forget about it and lets continue
*i get into my stance*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:26 pm

*I turn and see you are back to normal and say hmm haven't felt that before your are part hollowfied aren't you? i will go with what your hollow half said he was about to kill me why did you suppress him? i say with a smirk on my face and sonido behind him and stab at his back my chains still wrapped around his neck as i tighten them and pull him towards me and say as i put my blade at his throat Well i will give you a chance to ask me any question you want before i kill you. So choose wisely because this maybe the last words you ever say. i say as i keep the chains wrapped around his neck and smirk at him still thinking about Kuroi in the back of my mind as i inch the blade closer and closer to his throat*
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:43 pm

well actually he's not my inner hollow he's my alternate persona
totally different but similar effects
but as for my question
are you watching my hands?
Hado 4 byakurai *points my left hand at your heart*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:41 am

*i smirk as you fire the hado at me and say There is one good think about being a hollow i then pull open my arrancar jacket and point where my heart would be and show you my hollow hole let me tell you about it most hollows have there hollow hole directly over there heart some people think it is due to the fact that when our spirit loses its soul chain that it is directly over the spirits heart and i think in fact it is a kind of metaphor for the fact that you shinigami think that we have no heart an are just ruthless killing machines. i say as i tighten the chains around your neck and say You should have study your enemy more before charging into battle. i say as i stab at your throat with my blade and say and just to make sure you are dead this time. Cero Circunferencia! i say as i keep the chains around your throat and release the cero and smirk after i do so*
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:44 am

Ten shirudo!!! *a female figure appears behind me with similar shields to mine*
*she crosses her sheilds in front of me and blocks the stab and the cero*
true i should have known that you have no heart
but that is also why i cannot be killed by you
you bring pain to others because that is all you know you don't under stand love and happiness
and that is why we were destined to face each other
*i think to myself* -thisis my last attack i won't even be able to use my gear attacks after this-
*i point walk slowly up to you*
i pray you will one day understand there is more to a heart than just pain albato
*i stop right in front of you and point my left index finger at you*
hado 4 byakurai
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:29 pm

*i sigh at you and say You just don't understand do you? My purpose is to fight for who ever can help me to become stronger. as i say this i sonido to the right of you and say I become stronger so i will not die does that not make sense to you i do know more then pain. The reason that i fight is to live not because i want to but because i have to!! Do you understand that?! i say as i attempt to kick him in the chest i then try to grab his left arm and break it and say If i wanted to kill you i would have done it by now if you can find me a better path then the one that i am on talk to me other wise i will kill you!! i say as i start to talk more calmly and in a more serious voice*
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:13 pm

*i feel enormous pain rushing through my body*
gah uhhh!!
gear 4 *i block your kick and swat your arm away then i quickly move away from our battlefield*
i'm sorry pain but you still don't understand what it means to fight for something...
*coughs up blood* *sigh*
i'm sorry, and this maybe a little selfish but i'm calling this fight a draw
i'm glad we got to meet and face each other and i know we both have improved from our fight
but i have reached my limit and so have you that cero that explodes outwards is a very exhausting attack i can feel that you too are at if not past your limit
*i pick up my torn shirt* good bye albato cortey i leave you with this to think about so you may become stronger the next time we meet
if you can't fight to grow stronger then what are you fighting for?
*i have to use my gear 4 to leave the battle field and go to the portable relief station*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:17 am

*i see you leaving the battle field and i say to myself as i sigh Pathetic i should have killed you when i had the chance. But i now have a real purpose sense Kuroi is dead he would not want me to dwell on that. So i guess i should become the ruthless killing machine that the shinigami's think i am and start to pick them off one by one. i say as i sheathe my zanpakuto and my ress form disappear as my smirk comes back to my face and if anyone tries to get in my way be it friend or foe i... will kill... them. i say in a calm voice and sonido around the battlefield looking for a place that i can rest a little bit before my next battle and all the time thinking if i would really want to fight for aizen anymore now that Kuroi is dead.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain comes to the War   Pain comes to the War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pain comes to the War
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2