Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Looking for a friend - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLooking for a friend - Page 2 I_voting_barLooking for a friend - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Looking for a friend - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLooking for a friend - Page 2 I_voting_barLooking for a friend - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Looking for a friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Looking for a friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Kuroi let out a small laugh. It had been a long time since he had a laugh that made him feel this good. "Yeah I do but they are allies. I would have not let this Squad Member take all of these arrows on. But I am grateful he jumped in to help." Fukaku must have thought it was weird that a shinigami would jump in to save his life. But Fukaku didn't know that him and Heero would be joining forces soon if Heero would have agreed on the question he was about to ask. "Heero have you thought about my offer since we was last interrupted last time?
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet
Name: Heero Raijin
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:17 pm

I sheath my Zanpakuto. I turn to Kuroi and with a smirk i say,I'm in it should be fun!I look at the man who had attacked Kuroi.Sorry for the misunderstanding, My name is Heero Raijin.I hold up my hand towards him.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Fukaku turns to the shinigami. "My name's Nayamasa. Pleased to meet you." Fukaku said, though he did not shake Heero's hand. His trust would have to be earned, not simply given, with his experience with shinigami. "wouldn't it be interesting if this was koga in yet another disguise... yet, Koga would never willingly help a hollow, so that possibility is remote..."
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Looks confused at his hand shake being turned down.Ah well so Kuroi what's next now that im here.I say turning to Kuroi with a bit of a lost tone.Watch that man.
Trust me i will....
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Kuroi flciked both of his hands as all three blades came back to him . He sheathed all three and looked at Heero. He took out a map and handed it to Heero. On it was the directions to the fortress that he was building. He needed Heero to start putting up the metal on the walls and installing the security systems."Heero go to the place on the map I am giving you. Finishing putting up the walls and the security systems. You only have five days to finish this then I will meet you there to apply the finishing touches"
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:18 pm

I take the map from Kuroi and nod.I can't imagine what we would need a security system for though....I say with a puzzled look. Ah, well whatever you say.I look at Kuroi and Fukaku before jumping and vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:07 am

"The octava espada wishes to build something, and he wonders why it might need a security system..." Fukaku says, shaking his head. "Well, I'm guessing you didn't grab him for his brains." Fukaku says, hoping to lighten the mood with Kuroi.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:31 am

Kuroi let's out a small laugh at Fukaku joke. "Nah I didn't but he is willing to put up a good fight even when outmatched and a quality that I like. But maybe when this war is over you can come check and see what I built. Do you have any ideas how to keep down a such powerful reiatsu signatures in one area? This was one thing Kuroi needed to figure out in a few days so it would be finish. As he finish speaking he felt Medianoche land on his shoulder softly.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:05 pm

"hmmm... perhaps if you put in some reika stone or a similar equivalent, or installed mechanical dampeners to stop the spiriton waves..." Fukaku said, thinking. "Or you could just learn to suppress your own reishi."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:14 pm

"Hmm I will take those ideas into consideration. Well I must flee now so I can tell Heero where to put the security system at before the whole place is wired including the bathroom." Kuroi let out a small laugh before waiting a few seconds to hear Fukaku reply before disappearing in his sonido to where his fortress was.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:20 pm

"Seems Heero's a bit wired himself. Alright, Kuroi, another time." Fukaku said, laughing, as Kuroi disappeared. Fukaku pondered this new revelation/ "It seems there's more possibility for revenge here than I thought..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a friend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2