Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Looking for a friend EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Looking for a friend EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Looking for a friend EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Looking for a friend EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Looking for a friend EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Looking for a friend EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Looking for a friend EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Looking for a friend EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Looking for a friend EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Looking for a friend I_vote_lcapLooking for a friend I_voting_barLooking for a friend I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Looking for a friend I_vote_lcapLooking for a friend I_voting_barLooking for a friend I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Looking for a friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Looking for a friend Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:26 am

standing in a deserted lot, Fukaku took out a silver hollow bait. He had made it himself, using the ronin's equipment and his own knowledge. Unlike regular hollow bait, it was made to attract a specific hollow.
"Come on, Kuroi." Fukaku said, breaking the bait in half.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:30 am

As he walked out of the Garganta he smelled something weird. For some reason this scent caught his nose differently than any other scent. Kuroi moved swiftly through Karakura as he reached the orgin of the scent. Below him he saw Fukaku breaking hollow bait in half. He jumped down to the ground showing off his brand new outfit. "You ring?" Kuroi tone was relaxed despite how he was feeling on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:33 am

"As a matter of fact." Fukaku said, taking the halves of the hollow bait and stowing them in his pocket. "I did. And it appears this ring was successful. You can have the bait, if you'd like, since you seem to enjoy studying things." Fukaku said, seeming a bit more businesslike than usual with Kuroi, though still rather relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:38 am

"Nah I am too busy making preparations for this war." Kuroi did not want to bring up the subject of war. It was not a touchy subject but he wanted to put off his battle plans until the last minute. He was going to help out neither side but play the role of the X-factor. But he would favor the Espada because they would need him the most. He shook his head and looked back at Fukaku with closed eyes is how he always appeared now."So tell me with this war looming soon,which side are you favoring?"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:44 am

"I personally favor neither. I've been asked to assist the shinigami by... My benefactor." Fukaku said, trusting Kuroi, but not trusting Ajiro, in telling Kuroi his name. "Unless things have changed, we might be on opposite sides - though, I will note that regardless, I would not attack you. At the moment, either I get to live, or the shinigami will be utterly crushed - so I consider it win-win." Fukaku said, trying and likely failing to lighten up the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:06 am

"I understand and hope we don't see each other in combat. I want to see the Soul Society fall but I have an agenda of my own I must fulfill. So I will be there striking down the shinigami but if things start to look bad for our side I will play my trump card." Kuroi wasn't talking about fleeing but turning against his own to push forward his own plan. He pulled out the red hilt of a katana that was missing a blade and held it in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:59 pm

"Very well then. I will note that, other than the quincy, soul society will be assisted by rogue shinigami as well. While I'd prefer you not tell Aizen that, I felt you should be on the lookout. Nobody of real strength, of course, but nevertheless..." Fukaku said, looking at the Katana hilt. "What is that you have there?"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:58 pm

"Yeah I understand. I have been working on a sword just for me . The sword needs reiatsu in order for it to work. I thought I would make a weapon before the war and this was it. Let me show you how it works." Kuroi felt proud of his creation that he made. He began focusing his reiatsu through the sword as the blade of purple reiasu began to form. He spun the sword around in his hand before holding it out in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Intreresting... this way you'll have a blade even in Resurrecion, I see..." Fukaku says, looking at it. "How good is it compared to the average zanpakuto?" Fukaku asked, thinking of Jinto's.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:52 pm

"Yeah...I have not tried it out yet. But it should be ready for the time of war though." Luroi spun the sword around again then slashed at the air as a sharp cut could be heard. He stopped focusing his reiatsu through the sword and placed it with his other two. Fukaku only saw the blade as a regular weapon but to Kuroi it was a symbol of a rising that was soon to come. He shook his arms and adjusted his black espada jacket on him so now he was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:01 pm

"Hmmm... then why don't we test it?" Fukaku said, taking out Jinto's zan. "This might be a good chance to test out the blade without a mistake resulting in death, after all... Besides, I need to get better with this anyway, just in case." Fukaku said, noting the sword.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:06 pm

"Hmm I guess so. Let's try not to ruin the outfit." Kuroi drew the hilt and began focusing his reiatsu through it. Kuroi knew the blade had a limit and he needed to know the max limit of this. Before speaking another word he sonido toward Fukaku until he was in front of him. He slashed directly downward at his right shoulder. Kuroi wasn't going to maim him but just test the durability of the blade. He had a grin on his face because this was going to be a workout.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Fukaku brought his blade up, using hirenkyaku. Kuroi was fast, but he was faster, and he managed to not only block, but push the blade, and Kuroi's arm, far upwards, leaving him open to attack, as he then moved to cut kuroi's side. He wouldn't leave more than a scratch even if he hit. "Since when did you become a fashion diva?" Fukaku asked.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Kuroi watched his arm went in the air. Knowing that Fukaku would probably take this chance to strike he drew his katana. As he did the two blades clashed. "I'm not it just I have not had a copy of this one made yet and it makes me stan out from the Espada." Kuroi brought his right elbow down onto Fukaku right shoulderr trying to dislocate it. He was going tp push both of them to there limits and thought this was a good time to do so right before the major showdown.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:37 pm

"Two blades against one..." Fukaku said, Using hirenkyaku to move directly to Kuroi's side, feeling a light tap from Kuroi's elbow, but not getting the full force, before throwing a roundhouse at the back of Kuroi's neck lightning fast. "but you're still at a disadvantage."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:26 pm

"Eh..." He grunted for the force of the roundhouse kick. He shook his head then turned on his heels quickly and dropped both swords as he fired a two handed pucnh towards Fukaku sheathed in his reiatsu. His vision went blur for a second still feeling the effects of the kick. Kuroi was not at an disadvantage really he could form a blade anytime he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Fukaku moved beneath the punch, using a handspring to move backwards as he then stood up, moving into a defensive, neutral stance with his blade, circling Kuroi slowly. "he's improved... I can hardly see any openings." Fukaku thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Kuroi watched as Fukaku circled around him. It seemed as if he was trying to find an opening to attack. He reached under his jacket and withdrew his Wazikashi from underneath it. While he did he held his left hand in the air and released a crimson cero to the sky. After doing so he e pointed his middle finger to the sky then muttered. "Cero Calcina!" As he finished speaking ceros fell from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Fukaku say the cero's coming and dove, attempting to dodge the ceros. moving in and out of them with enhanced speed, he smiled, as he summoned his bow. Kuroi would be surprised as Fukaku shot double his normaly amount of arrows, a total of 1000 a second. "Excellent attack." Fukaku said. "now try mine."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Kuroi grinned at the incoming attack. He would not be able to go around it but he would have to try and go through it. He sheathed his blade as the arrow got closer. Kuroi had an attack in mind but it could be risky though. "Sandbag beat!" He charged toward the arrows firing multiple punches knocking some of the arrows away as he made his way toward Fukaku but as he did he was pierced by some of them. He grinned and just kept punching away.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Fukaku smiled, as the heavy arrows did their Jobs. No doubt Kuroi was feeling numbness in his fists by now. "If you don't stop, it might hurt."Fukaku admonished, taking out A ginto capsule. "Heizen!" Fukaku said, as a huge block of Reishi appeared, moving fast towards Kuroi. Firing his arrows around the block, he hoped to make Kuroi choose between being flattened by the block or pierced by arrows. "Your move!"
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet
Name: Heero Raijin
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:32 am

The Senkiamon opens up and i step through.I look around searching for Kuroi's presence seeing as he told me to meet him here.I finally feel 2 powerful spiritual pressures and one is familiar.That's gotta be him.I say to myself before Shunpoing to the place where i felt them.When i arrive i see Kuroi fight with someone.Oh crap Kuroi!I say drawing my Zanpakuto.I shunpo in front of Kuroi and barely managing to deflect the oncoming attacks.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:08 am

Kuroi grinned at his hands going numb. That meant he would barely be able to feel the pain. He had been too busy fighting off the arrows to notice the other reiatsu signature in the area. Kuroi watched as somebody jumped in front of him. After a few seconds he realized it was Heero but these attacks were too strong for him to block by himself. Kuroi unsheathed his Wazikashi and slashed at the big block coming down on top of him. He put both hands on the blade to reenforce the strength of his attack. Kuroi was proud of Heero but it was foolish for him to rush in."Heero...you should not have rushed in. I am not in any serious trouble this is just a little spar. Have you awakened your shikai or bankai since I last saw you?" He managed to get out while slashing at the block.
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet
Name: Heero Raijin
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:13 am

Smirks at Kuroi.Yes i have as a matter of fact.I say while defending against the arrows.And how was is suppose to know it looked like a real fight to me.I say with a confused tone.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:36 pm

"You have odd friends, Kuroi." Fukaku noted. "Yet they should also watch themselves. Had those arrows been done with killing intent, and had you not helped him out, this would have ended with a shinigami pincushion in front of me..." Fukaku noted, feeling this shinigami's reishi. He had a reasonable amount of such, perhaps nearing lieutenant level, but compared to him, not too significant. "Information gathering, and consideration, is important, Raijin. Moreover, any attack the Octava espada would be having trouble with is nothing someone who isn't even a captain can successfully block, with only a naked zanpakuto." Fukaku scolded, thinking. Why did it seem shinigami were so readily able to throw away their lives, even if it might accomplish nothing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend   Looking for a friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a friend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next