Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Training Tachi EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Training Tachi EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Training Tachi EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Training Tachi EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Training Tachi EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Training Tachi EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Training Tachi EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Training Tachi EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Training Tachi EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Training Tachi I_vote_lcapTraining Tachi I_voting_barTraining Tachi I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Training Tachi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:05 pm

I quickly walk toward the squad 5 training grounds. My steps were fast and hurried. I wanted to get back there quickly so that the training could commence. We had no time to waste. No time at all. I made a few turns before we finally arrived at our destination. I made my way across the field before finally turning around to face you.
Are you ready?
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Tachi took his place across the training ground from Itami, taking a battle stance. He didn't want to change, just yet. He wasn't stressed or in pain right now anyways. Just excited. So for now, he'd fight Itami on fair terms. He drew his Asauchi which he had conveniently picked up earlier, and waited for Itami to begin the fight, crouching slightly. "Whenever you are, Ita-chan."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:15 pm

I grin as I dropped into my crouching stance. I began to study Tachi. I let not a single thing slip by as I launched forward, running at highspeed. My legs were a blur as I traveled across the fields toward you. I flipped and landed behind you. I spun and sent the side of my leg toward your right side.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Tachi was ready for Itami and grinned devilishly, taking a slight step back as Itami flew at him. He moved quickly as well and spun to slice Itami with his sword. In this, however, he was kicked and sent flying a few feet, staggering as he regained his footing. He could only hope his attack had hit Itami as he shunpo'd at him, gasping, and sliced at his chest again.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:22 pm

I grunted as I felt the sword slice my leg. I quickly regained myself and saw him coming. I was ready for the strike, and flipped backward, letting one foot fly up to kick the sword from his hand. I let my other foot come up to kick him in the chin.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Tachi smiled briefly as he saw he had hit Itami's leg. However, Itami counter attacked from his second attack, and Tachi bit his lip against the pain. His wrist had been jerked by it because he had decided to hold on absolutely to his sword. Now his wrist could be sprained, but he didn't have time to ponder it as Itami's second hit got him, a sound like a crack from a baseball bat being heard as Tachi staggered back from the hit, whimpering loudly. "Ow ow ow ow..." He muttered, rubbing his neck and then grasping his wrist. His vision blurred red for a second and he knew he was getting close, but not yet. In response to this thought, he ran at Itami full force, aiming for his legs with a downward sweep of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:30 pm

I give a smirk as my hits connected. It seemed I had stunned him for a moment. He seemed close to going into this true personality and this is what I wanted. I gave a sigh as I watched him recklessly run at me. Right before he neared I stepped back quickly and then brought my foot down upon the sword, intending to break it.
Show me.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Tachi saw Itami retaliating and moved his sword sideways in time, flinging his body forward. The momentum from this saved his sword from breaking but made him cry out, falling to the ground in pain as a snap was heard from his wrist, the one that had been hurt earlier. Tachi looked up towards Itami's face from the ground, his vision flickering from red and back. It did this for a few moments before it steadied at a deep blue. Tachi's eyes had closed and he begin to giggle, them flying open and the pupils dilated. Tachi continued to giggle madly as he kicked off from the ground, ignoring the pain in his wrist and appearing a few meters away. He stared at Itami and opened his mouth in a wide grin. "That wasn't nice, not nice at all, Ita-chan. I told you everybody was out to get me.~ Even you! Even you! I bet Rizu's in on this too, isn't she? Everyone is out to get me.~" Tachi giggled more and took a step towards Itami, his sword swinging lazily at his side. "Mad man, bad man, Ita-chan.~ It's not nice to hurt people. If you're trying to get me, I think I'll get you first.~" He flew at Itami than, appearing in front of him and then disappearing and appearing behind him, slicing at his spine.

(( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjAoRfHyTOQ&list=LLeh2hOVwdQfKrS4CnY4JEuQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video ))
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:17 am

I grinned as I got the results I wanted. His personality now showed and the real fun could begin. I began to walk toward Tachi when he suddenly appeared before me. On instinct I jumped up to flip. As I flipped I saw that he had appeared behind me and slashed. That slash could have ended horribly if it had connected. I landed on my feet, and spun around to send a dropkick into Tachi chest.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:22 am

Tachi's face fell fractionally into a pout when Itami dodged his attack. He pulled the same tactic however and did a back flip, landing a few feet away from where Itami's kick would have connected. "See, I knew you were out to get me.~ That's not nice Ita-chaann, not nice at all.~ You know what I think? Iiiii thiink~.. Tachi giggled psychotically and Shunpo'd again, appearing behind Itami and stabbing into his back. "That you should die now~ Heehee."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:30 am

I grinned excitedly. I knew from experience how a psycho person acted. They gave off the same patterns. Anticipating the attack from behind, I dropped down and gave a dragon sweep that enabled me to dodge Tachi attack, as well as attack him. I spun and landed on my feet.
Good good Tachi. Show more more moreee.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:34 am

Tachi laughed maddeningly and blocked Itami's kick with his sword, shunpo'ing backwards a few feet again. "Goading me, Ita-chan? That's not nice either. That won't do. Chop chop chop, let's cut to the chase. Don't you love my pun?" Tachi burst into reckless giggles and ran straight at Itami, augmenting his speed with a short Shunpo to appear in front of Itami directly and slashing at his chest. "I hope you do, because it's the last thing you'll ever hear!"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:38 am

I cackled as you ran toward me. I leaped backward to dodge the blade, but my haori ended up getting slashed in the process. I then spun in my heel and ran toward you. I appear at your side and send my knee toward your gut.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:41 am

Tachi growls playfully as you dodge. He gets distracted by the shreds of your Haori, grinning, and doesn't notice your incoming attack. As it connects and he gets pushed back an inch or two as he blocked the kick with his own, he doesn't yell out in pain, and instead nearly doubles over laughing. He brings his hand quickly to slap you as hard as he could muster, laughing all the while. "It's not nice to hurt your friends! Hahahahaha!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:44 am

I feel the slap cross my face. My face stung, but I allow this as an opportunity to trap him. I bring my foot up to try and pin his arm between my legs. I send a headbutt his way.
Time to slap out of it Tachi. Now wake up.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:50 am

As Itami tries to trap and headbutt him Tachi lashes out with a kick of his own, going straight between Itami's legs. Even the thought of this made Tachi burst into even more psychotic laughter, his eyes wide and mad. A bit of drool pools out of the side of his mouth and he kicks into Itami's chest, continuing to kick him repeatedly. "Isn't this fun, Ita-chan?~ DIE DIE DIE!"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:55 am

I grin as I saw the kick coming, but the place where made me mad. I quickly wrapped my leg around that foot to catch it. I flipped to slam him upon the ground.
Quite fun. Quite fun indeed. Now wakey wakey.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:58 am

Tachi grunted as he was slammed to the ground. His face contorted into a psychotic grin as he brought his hand with the sword in it up and attempted to stab it into Itami's chest. All the while he was laughing. "Wake up? Wake up? What is there to wake up from?! THIS. IS. REALITY."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:03 am

I grunt as I try to dodge, but the sword cuts through the right part of my chest. Blood seeps from the wound, but I ignore it. I bring my head forward to headbutt him.
Keep this up and things will end badly. Now now I think it's time to get a grip.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:12 am

Tachi laugh wildly at this, his head rolling back from the headbutt but other than that not really phasing him. He brings his hands up and wraps them around Itami's neck, attempting to strangle him. "End badly?! Heeheehee!!! End badly for you, honey. You made the wrong choice, hurting me. I don't know how to deal with that. So I think I'll just kill you to end this. End it all. Forever!"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:14 am

I felt his arms wrap around me. My breath began to leave my body, and struggling only made things worse. I grunted as I tried to escape. An idea formed in my head as my face turned purple. I brought my leg back, and sent my knee forward full force into his crotch.
Bad Tachi. Bad bad bad bad.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:21 am

Tachi was laughing psychotically as Itami started to struggle for air, his face turning purple. He didn't notice Itami's leg and cries out in obvious pain as Itami hit him there. His hands fell from Itami's neck and Tachi laid there struggling, his arms twitching and splayed out to the side. His eyes became focused again and his vision flickered to normal. Through the pain, he didn't even get a chance to feel regretful this time. "Ch-cheap shot Ita-chan..."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:27 am

I sigh as I turn over to lie on my back. I was huffing from exhaustion, blood still coming from my wound. I quickly stand up, and think its time I talked some things out with Honjo. It was time I cleared the air with him.
Tachi you coming. I must tend to some business.
I quickly walk out without knowing if he is following or not.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:30 am

Tachi barely has time to recover from the fight when Itami starts to get up and walk. Tachi grabs his Asauchi tightly and sheathes it, jumping up. He runs gasping to Itami's side and quickly follows him along. Like hell he would leave his side now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Tachi   Training Tachi Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Tachi
Page 1 of 1