Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. I_vote_lcapTachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. I_voting_barTachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. I_vote_lcapTachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. I_voting_barTachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. Empty
PostSubject: Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..   Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:33 am

Tachi sighed whimsically, curled up in the corner of a training hall in the academy, his academy uniform clinging loosely to him. He had finally entered the Shinigami Academy after -22- years of being a soul in the third district of Rukongai. One of the friends he had made there had convinced him, in reference to the reiatsu of his they had all begun to feel. Tachi was working on controlling that, though, and was bringing about amazing results. Tachi could actually keep most of it supressed at times, though there were always leaks.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..   Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:15 am

Tachi had his head lifted from his knees slightly, surveying the other academy students in this area- He had managed to flee from the teacher and hide out here, but it wouldn't be long until he was discovered. The guy was mean and big though -there was nothing about him that gave off the feeling of friendliness of any kind. He was more like a boot camp instructor.

*Boot camp..* Tachi thought. *Yeah, that's what this place is like..*
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..   Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:26 am

Mumbling quietly as the Teacher came into view, looking for him, Tachi rose from this position and turned left and right, looking for some way out of this situation. He didn't know the Teacher, and therefore he did not like him. It was as simple as that, and was perfectly logical in Tachi's mind. Clutching his forearms, Tachi shakingly started off in a direction opposite of where the Teacher was headed.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..   Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:32 am

Tachi KNEW he should go back with the Teacher, to the class he was supposed to be attending right now- He knew he was doing this whole academy thing wrong. But he didn't want to- Not until he got more used to this place, to this area. He'd been in a few classes so far, over the last week or so, and they had all taken some getting used to. It had been revealed by now that even though Tachi had an immense amount of reiatsu, that was the only thing that stood out about him. In every other field, he was just average.

*Just average..*
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..   Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:36 am

Tachi stopped for a second, having lost the Teacher a few halls back, people now beginning to stare at him and whisper. No one would bother him, though- People didn't really like Tachi as much as he didn't really like them. Closing his eyes, he concentrated for a second, and then kicked of the ground, going forward. Flickering from view, he appeared again fifteen or so feet down the hall, giggling to himself. The Shunpo skill was the only move he had gotten down to being able to use, yet, and he was always so proud of him when he accomplished the use of it.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..   Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Hearing footsteps nearing him, Tachi took off again, smiling happily to himself now. The Teacher couldn't get him to come back until he was ready. They should know that. Tachi's actions were up to him, no one else. He dared them to try and take him back to the class. Not paying direct attention to where he was going, Tachi ran into someone, letting out an "Oomph" sound.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..   Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Quickly secluding his personality, Tachi looked up at the person, hugging himself and sprawled flat on the ground. It was a guy, about twenty or so human years-wise. He was looking down at Tachi with a bemused expression, his black hair lying untidy on his head and his eyes hazel and full of interest. Tachi quickly scooted back an inch, looking timidly up at the person.

"S-sorry for running into you.."
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..   Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:01 pm

The man let out one quick laugh. "It's no fault of yours- I should have moved when I saw you running, you know, directly towards me." Laughing again, the guy held his arm out to help Tachi up. "You can call my Kio. I'm an unseated member of squad eight. And you are? I see you're in an academy uniform- Shouldn't you be in class?" Tachi just looked blankly back at him, avoiding his hand and standing up on his own, brushing off his uniform. Weird new person. Was being too friendly a bad thing? He asked too many questions, though.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..   Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:10 am

Tachi stared at the man for a second, just standing there with his arms at his sides, than turned quickly to run. The man looked startled and reached out his arm towards him, placing it on Tachi's shoulder. "Hey, wait-" At that moment Tachi spun and his fist flew out, punching the man directly in the face with powerful force and Tachi's own eyes wide and crazed.

"Do. Not. Touch. Me."
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..   Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:13 am

The mans hands went straight to his face, holding his cheek where he had been punched and looking at Tachi, equally parts confused and suprised. Tachi just shook for a second, a growl emitting from him, before he collected himself. Standing there for a split second, Tachi recoiled backwards, realizing what he had done. "I-I'm so sorry, mister. Please excuse my behavior. I- I have to go now." Tachi explained, switching to his shy and submissive personality.

Turning and running, Tachi disappeared around the corner, the man left standing there, stunned.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..   Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:24 am

------------------------------------

Tachi was soon caught by the Teacher and forced back to the classroom, albeit forcibly. The Teacher was EXTREMELY unhappy with him, but was letting it slide as his first mess-up, and leaving him with a warning. All of this put Tachi near the edge, bordering on stressed while retaining his composure. He didn't want to start something, not after what happened with that shinigami guy- He was still waiting for his punishment for that.

The next year passed pretty smoothly, Tachi picking up a few Kido while training his Shunpo- He wasn't that great with a sword, but hand to hand combat he was fine with, while Kido was a different story altogether. Despite his extreme amount of reiatsu, his Kido weren't spectacular, and he was still struggling with keeping his reiatsu sealed up.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..   Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:01 pm

The new year had started, and now Tachi was struggling to keep up with all of his classmates. He hadn't made any new friends yet, but that was fine. There were books he could read, even if they were just about the different subjects taught at the academy. His Kido was falling behind, only being able to perform basic ones such as Sai and Sho, and his swordsmanship wasn't very good, either. His Shunpo now wouldn't get better, staying at the same level since last year. His physical strength hadn't improved, also.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..   Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:16 am

There were a few incidents, yes, and even now there are some. Tachi trying to flee from classes, and things along those lines, as well as failing in the participation category. Nothing negative had happened with other classmates, though, which was good. Only thing they ever did concerning Tachi was whisper about him, saying not-very-nice things behind his back. Despite this, the small amount of Tachi's pressure they felt scared them enough so they wouldn't confront him directly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..   Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tachi's Introduction- Finally, after 22 years as a Soul..
Page 1 of 1