Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
At last. The meeting of the High EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
At last. The meeting of the High EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

At last. The meeting of the High EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

At last. The meeting of the High EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
At last. The meeting of the High EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
At last. The meeting of the High EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
At last. The meeting of the High EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
At last. The meeting of the High EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
At last. The meeting of the High EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
At last. The meeting of the High I_vote_lcapAt last. The meeting of the High I_voting_barAt last. The meeting of the High I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
At last. The meeting of the High I_vote_lcapAt last. The meeting of the High I_voting_barAt last. The meeting of the High I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

At last. The meeting of the High

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

At last. The meeting of the High Empty
PostSubject: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:26 pm

I walk the streets of the night,passing by homes of many,the small apartment building. As I walk I sense something strange. As I began to focus a little the strange thing became clear as crystal. A huge hollow was chasing down a little girl with leaking spirit energy. I sighed and without releasing my energy I ran in the direction,hoping the girl could last long enough.

As I ran to see the huge Hollow I jumped over to the girl, front flipping over the huge hollow and looked to the side,I knelled next to her. "You'll be fine." I said as I went from my knelled position to a jump. I jumped in front of the hollow's face and slammed a punch into his head. The mask broke apart from the force contained within my body.As I landed slowly on the ground the hollow began to dissipate into the air. "You'll be fine. Run along now child." I said,her spirit energy re-containing itself,hiding its presence.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:09 pm

He walked down the streets with Medianoche on his shoulders rubbing his neck softly with her beak. She had been fairly quiet since his meeting with Seth. Kuroi didn't give her the exact details because he wanted the details quiet. He sensed a small spike of reiatsu in the area. Medianoche stopped rubbing his neck and began searching to see where it came from. She pointed out west with her left wing. With just a nod he took off in his sonido. After arriving shortly left he heard a hollow scream out in pain as he fell backwards. In front of the hollow stood a strange man. "What the...? He had never seen a human take out a hollow before unless he was a Quincy but this human extered no reiastu.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:41 pm

I put my hands in my pockets and watched the girl walk away in the night,she then hurried into a jogging pace to get home quickly, curfew hour hitting soon. I begin to walk to the east,hands in my front jean pockets and head looking up at the sky. I walked in peace under the night sky,something I haven't been able to do in awhile, relax. I was over 400 years old and I never remember that I once actually sat down just to sit down. I let out a deep breath and continued to walk,searching the area for spirit energy while I watched the nights sky.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:29 am

He watched the human go sit down. Kuroi thought about approaching the human and asking him how he did what he did. But Kuroi stood there watching the man for a few minutes before deciding the proper course of action. Medianoche knew what Kuroi choice would be and flew off before he could speak. He grinned and started walking towards the human. Kuroi kept his blades hidden under his Espada outfit so he would get the appearance that he was harmless. He wanted to avoid conflict for as long as he could if they ever reached that point. As he neared the man he took a deep breath before clearing his throat. "excuse me sir would you mind telling me how you was able to take out that hollow"
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:50 pm

I looked over at the man coming towards me ad recognizing him instantly. "Do you mind telling me why an Espada is trying to talk to a guy who destroyed the very being of a hollow with one punch?" I asked him,almost tauntingly. I stood up and looked at the man,counting his steps from me and deciding the best course of action to eliminate him. "You'r not that smart of an Espada if I may say so myself. Also where your little bird? I felt like eating it today really." I spoke to the man,I knew him but I knew he didn't know me.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:23 pm

"Eh...I could careless really. Only a few shinigami have seen my raven. By the looks of you appearance you are not one of them." Kuroi began running over the list of names in his head. He could remember each face very well. But this guy fit none of the descriptions. Kuroi was bothered by the fact that this guy would want to eat his bird. It was rare to mention Medianoche in the the same sentence with an insult and still live. "You remind me of somebody who I really have an intense hatred for. I swore to him that if we ever met I would not hesistate about drawing my blade. So tell who exactly are you?" His anger began to rise as he finished speaking, chances were they were about to have a not so friendly conversation.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:39 pm

"me? im simply a man whose name you do not need to know." I spoke kindly with a smile. "Time to get rid of him." I thought to myself. I sent my spirit energy into my watch and released it,the spriit energy being a golden color. I shunpoed behind the man a punched at his back. As I punched I called out a hado. "Hado 54 Haien" I said with swiftness as a golden haien fired out from my hand as I punched at the man's back. "Sorry but I don't necessarily like hollows." I said as I cracked my knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:35 pm

"You are right I dont" Kuroi watched as the man disappeared from his view. Most nine times out of then they attacked from behind. All he could do was brace for impact. As the hado made impact Kuroi slid forward on his feet. He turned on his heels as his back was smoking and held out his right fist firing a cero at the smoke cloud behind him. This man had some speed but Kuroi needed to be able to use it against him.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:32 pm

I sensed the firing of the Cero and I shunpoed to the right side of Kuroi,standing 10 feet from him. "Is that all an Espada has to offer? I mean common I thought you guys we're supposto be the strongest Hollows of Hueco Mundo." I said tauntingly,point my right palm at Kuroi now. "Hado 33." I said as a wide hado 33 is fired from my hand. I crack my neck,not having to actually fight in awhile,not after my little incident over New York City.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:01 pm

He felt something burning on his body. Kuroi took off his espada jacket and threw it att the incoming hado. He held out his left fist and fired a cero at the incoming hado. This was not enough to slow down the imapct but it would minimize the damage at that. He shook his hair and rested his mind as he thought of a strategy for a moment as the hado hit him. He breathed heavily afterwards but was okay. He sonido right into the air above him trying to get clear of the snoke that surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:17 pm

I saw Kuroi go up into the sky and I watched him. I grinned at his foolish attempt to escape but I guess I could admire that. He of course had no clue who I was. I pointed my right hand up at him spoke softly. "Raiko Parusuha(Lightning Pulse Wave)" The pulse left my hand with swiftness and aimed at Kuroi's throat. The attack was golden just like the spirit energy Koga is creating from his watch. I kept a steady stream of energy passing the watch so that I would be able to keep my identity a secret.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Kuroi watched as a golden wave of energy was coming at his throat. He nneded to move quick before he had a sliced throat. He held out his right hand."Especho Cero" A purple rectangle formed from his palm as the wave hit the shield causing it to crack. Kuroi was tired of playing on the defensive because it would get him killed. Kuroi unsheathed his katana and sonido toward the stranger. He was now swotching to offensiveas he charged towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:03 pm

As the hollow sonidoed at me I pulled out the book from my back left pocket with my left hand. I held the book out in front of me and before I would allow Kuroi to recognize it,the book was enveloped in a golden aura and then transformed into my zanpaktou,unsheathed. I held the zanpaktou out,my right hand on its back. "Hado 32." I said as a hado 32 fired off from the zanpaktou towards Kuroi. I watched both his physical and his spirit energy as we fought.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:18 pm

As Kuroi sonido toward the stranger he caught a glimpse of something but it was gone before he could recongnize it. The hado 32 was coming toward him as he sonido out of the way. Kuroi spun to his right in mid-air as the hado grazed his arm. As he neared he sonido to the right of the stranger before sonido right back in front of him slashing downward at his chest. He was bothered that this guy was that fast and only using Hados to protect him. It seemed as if he was not weak but lacked Hakuda and Zanjutsu skills. That could be the answer to beating this guy. He hoped he would have enough time to stall.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:38 pm

As the hollows zanpaktou is being brought down upon me I act quick. Knowing my personal strength itself is weak I swing my own zanpaktou upwards at his hilt,aiming to hit his hand and throw away his weapon. If he continued to hold it however I would slide my blade to meet his half way and hold him off. Regardless though after my aimed zanjetsu skill punch at the man's chest with my free hand,my right hand. As I punch I release 1.5% of my energy,using Iki Myaku (Spirit Pulse) to hit him close up,luckily he wouldn't feel anything other than a slight relief as my energy became his own. Little did he know what my energy was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:11 pm

He grins at the man attacking the hilt of his zanpakuto. He let the blade drop and drew his other blade slashing down at the man's fist. He watched his attack continue as he brought his right fist into the man's chest and released a bala. Kuroi had the advantage by using two blades at once. Being a master swordsman he was capable of using two blades at once. But as his slash hit the mans hand he felt a wave of energy hit his chest. It felt weird to him but he shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:37 pm

I took the bala head on but I took advantage of the moment. With my spirit skills I learned how to absorb reishi attacks and take a smaller amount of damage. I took the bala and took a few steps back. "You know how shinigami say that a hollow has a hole in it's body to represent their missing hearts. I think thats more of a metaphorical thing. Guess we won't find out today." I say before I grin. As I grin I activate my previous attacks power. A puncture wound appears in Kuroi's lungs,giving internal bleeding as blood slowly goes into his lungs.

"You should ask Lord Death why he did not give you missing organs. Would have helped you in this kind of situation." I hold my zanpaktou in a reverse grip in my left hand now. I step in and slash to the right. As I do my right hand criss crosses over my right arm and touches the back of the blade. "Hado 32." I said as I slashed closly at the espada

(This is what I used. It's a passive of mine that's been there for a long time. just I never really had to use it.)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:55 pm

He felt something pierce the inside of his body. Kuroi did not know what this strange man was doing. He coughed up a little blood which took him by surprise. His body was bleeding somewhere on the inside and he did not know where it was exactly was. Kuroi reactions were still on point as he watched the man switch to his reverse grip which mean his slashes where coming upwards. Kuroi to his blade and slashed downwards at the mans upward slash then spun off of his blade facing directly into the Hado 32 as he holds out his left fist firing a cero into Hado 32 as the two attacks clash. He jumped back from the explosion with his body smoking. "Karasa Ken!" He formed two blades of reiatsu and watched the man as he coughed up blood. He needed to get out of this fight as soon as possible, so he could stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:36 pm

I jump back from the explosion and put my zanpaktou back into a regular grip. "Now you see hollow I have no use in killing you now. If I were to kill you who knows what Espada would replace you. And in time of war I prefer to make sure the weak stay in charge on the enemy side to make sure my kills will be easy." In a flash of light my zanpaktou turns back into its book form and i put it back in my back left pocket. "We will see each other one day,on the battlefield." I said as my energy disappeared,now hidden, and I release a final burst as I shunpoe out.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:43 pm

"Yeah I would. This war will determine a lot for both sides. But killing me still will not be an easy feat." Kuroi watched as the man zanpakuto went back to his sealed state. He coughed up a bit of more blood onto his hand. He whistled softly as Medianoche came swooping in and landed on his shoulder. "You have lost a step since you became the 8th Espada. If you ask me you need a challenge that really pushes you." Kuroi let out a sigh and thought about what she said. there was some truth to it. Becoming the 8th Espada he rarely had to do anything but sit back and watch. "We will talk about this when we get back to Las Noches." He coughed up a little blood as he snapped his fingers and a Garganta opened up. He stepped in a walked through with a lot on his mind.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At last. The meeting of the High   At last. The meeting of the High Empty

Back to top Go down

At last. The meeting of the High
Page 1 of 1