Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Rizu's discovery - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Rizu's discovery - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Rizu's discovery - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Rizu's discovery - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Rizu's discovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Rizu's discovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Rizu's discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Rizu's discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Rizu's discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Rizu's discovery - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRizu's discovery - Page 2 I_voting_barRizu's discovery - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Rizu's discovery - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRizu's discovery - Page 2 I_voting_barRizu's discovery - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Rizu's discovery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Rizu's discovery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:00 am

I give out a sigh and realize it is for the better. I begin to collect my thoughts on the matter at hand.
It would seem this is the best way to go about this. I will not object. I leave myself in the hands of you two.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:13 am

"And in exchange, I'll take those hands of yours..." Fukaku says, using hirenkyaku to cut both mechanical arms off lightning fast. miraculously, Fukaku managed to cut with such accuracy that no injury came to Itami as a result. "Now comes the nasty part." Fukaku said, taking out a capsule. Taking longer than was necessary, he opened a silver capsule. "Heilenden treffen..."Fukaku said, pouring silvery liquid on his wounds. "I can heal some of his tougher wounds... over a large period. But I think it would be better to only give him some nominal path-up, so that he.. has a good chance of surviving to gain medical service..." FUkaku said. Itami's spine was in better condition, and even his internal injuries were a little better.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:54 am

*Feeling a little bad for Itami, she offers a smile and sits next to him as Fukaku treats him. Rizu nods as he finishes and stands up, bowing her head.* In spite of the circumstances, I'm grateful you came to help. Head Captain would not have been happy in the slightest if Itami hadn't made it, especially given...*She trails off, not finishing her sentence and looking off to where Koga had disappeared.* Heh...nonetheless. I do owe you.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:59 am

"...indeed. Don't expect these actions to ever be repeated, though. I've insulted my nakama enough by healing his injuries now..." Fukaku Said, anger filling into his voice as he said that last sentence. Fukaku starts to walk off, but stops himself briefly before he tries to walk again. "And, that man you encountered IS Koga. I'm sure of it. There's not a single person that could duplicate his personality. There is no doubt... and, no doubt in my mind he'll see you again." Fukaku said, before disappearing with hirenkyaku, grabbing Itami's arms like a phantom before disappearing from view entirely, moving back to the hospital...
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:08 am

I looked upon the sky as I felt Fukaku doing what he had to do. I felt Rizu sitting next to me and that moved me. It caused me to take a deep look at what I'd been doing over my short life of about 22 years. The removing of my arms cut a deep gash in my pride and I could actually feel tears forming. It was something that I'd never ever done before and I wasn't gonna let it happen.
Fukaku...
That is all I say before he leaves. Hoping it would would say everything. Once gone I was left alone with Rizu.
This has given me great time to think. Rizu...I know you don't like me. I know practically everybody in Soul Society despises me. So I'd like you to be the 1st to hear something that I've never in my life said before.
I give out a small sigh and a pause occurs.
Rizu...*sigh again*...I'm sorry.
With that I finally pass out from the hell that I'd been through.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:26 pm

*As Fukaku turned to leave, Rizu had reached her hand out to stop him but retracted. She nods and as he leaves, she whispers.* Thank you, Nayamasa-san. *She hears Itami say her name and goes back to his side. She hides her surprise at his words and a crooked smile forms on her lips, nodding in response before he passes out. She places a hand on his shoulder and sighs.* Now to get you back to squad 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rizu's discovery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Town Outskirts-
Jump to: