Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Rizu's discovery EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Rizu's discovery EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Rizu's discovery EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Rizu's discovery EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Rizu's discovery EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Rizu's discovery I_vote_lcapRizu's discovery I_voting_barRizu's discovery I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Rizu's discovery I_vote_lcapRizu's discovery I_voting_barRizu's discovery I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Rizu's discovery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:35 pm

*Rizu takes a walk from the park after healing herself, going through Karakura town to the outskirts. She thinks out loud to herself about Fukaku's hint about Koga.* Traces...of Koga-taicho... *She smiles to herself with a soft chuckle.* There is a trace of that man everywhere he's been.

*Brought back to reality from her thoughts, she senses a weak aura, though distinctly familiar. With a smirk, she sighs and heads towards it.* He really did do a number on you didn't he...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:44 pm

I appeared in Karakura town,standing on the outskirts and I sense the spirit energy iv known for over 200 years,Rizu. I looked at the rolex watch on my right hand and pressed the button. Let's hope it works." I though to myself as I went on,hiding my spirit energy,not wanting to be found as Koga. I then felt the very faint energy of Itami. "That pathetic fool. I guess I will be ablel to finish him off. I turn my zanpaktou into its book form and tuck it into my back left pocket,the pocket deep enough to cover most of the book and a little flab to cover the top.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:49 pm

My eyes opened slowly to darkened skies. I felt better and yet weak. I could move but my body felt heavy. Lifting just my head was a pain as I sat up. I felt my wings and tail gone. My power, my fire and lightning, the dragon, gone. My bionic arms were still there of course, but I felt so weak and powerless. I stood up, but began to wobble. I was dizzy and began to tip over as I tried to keep steady.
Is..Is this really how it ends?
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:54 pm

*Shunpoing, Rizu stands next to Itami stopping him from falling over.* I thought that was you. What did you get yourself into, eh? *She smirks, raising her eyebrow slightly as she feels a strange aura in the area.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:56 pm

I walk into the area,hands in my pockets and I smile at the two. "Hey there." I say with a bored grin. "Oh look more souls. Am I dead yet?" I asked as I looked around,acting as if I was dead. "Are you ghosts just like me or am I seeing things again?" I began to walk closer. "If you are demons here to take me then do it now. End my miserable life. No one will care if I'm gone. They just want my money." I hold out my hands as if to get arrested,still walking slowly towards the two.

(6 posts reamining)
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:01 pm

I feel somebody's hands catch me as I was falling. I look up into a most beautiful face and give off a small devilish grin.
Ahh Rizu. Looks like they've sent an angel to come for me.
I give a small grunt as a new wave of pain flow through me. Blood runs down the side of my mouth and my stomach tightens. I turn my head as I hear the voice and try to stand. I extend my claws and move to get in front of Rizu as I give off a growl.
Looks like a fight is about to begin. I don't like weird people. Too me they should die.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:20 pm

*She snorts, shaking her head.* Don't push your luck eh? *Looking over at the person as they walk towards her and Itami, Rizu gently moves Itami behind her after he had put himself in front of her.* I don't particularly care, but Old Man Yama will be displeased with me if you die under my care. *She pulls out the remainder of her second last regeneration serum and injects it roughly into his neck before taking a step towards the strange soul.* A demon? Not me, maybe him though. Do we know you?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:54 pm

"I would hope you do spirits. I am the renowned billionaire,Ushinawa Urufu" I say with pride and put my hands on my hips. "So spirits who are you and answer me. Am I dead yet? I somehow appeared in this forest but I don't remember coming here." I said, slightly fearful of what might be said. I kept my cool and kept up the personality of a scared,spoiled human, fearful of the things he sees for he does not know what is real and not anymore. I notice Itami getting injected and I let no sign of that I saw,my aura remains panicked. "He may be a demon!?!" I yelled out in question as I took a few steps back in fear.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:33 pm

I give a small grin before growling out as I'm injected. I feel my strength returning and the pain fading. I give a few cracks and loosen up, but the weird thing is I still felt weak and powerless.
I guess I really have lost my powers. I've become that which I loathed. A demon I am no more. Weak I be as I set upon thee with my anger. Twas my ignorance and pride that blinded me. I've paid a price that I shall bear.
I let my claws be sheathed again. I give Rizu a pat on the back.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:36 pm

*Rizu frowns, staring at the man and studying his aura.* I'm afraid I don't know anyone by that name. *Glancing back over to Itami, she raises her eyebrow and looks back at Urufu.* He will do you no harm. You're currently more threatened by the bugs beneath your feet. *She glances back at Itami again, grinning.* No offense. I don't believe you to be dead. I also don't believe you to be as ignorant as you seem. Tell me...where have we met before?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:40 pm

"Met?HA! I am all around town! You've probably seen my BEAUTIFUL billboards!" I say,acting arrogant but making it look as real as possible. I lift my arms above my head as I say 'beautiful'. "And did you call me ignorant? I will call the ghost busters on you spirit!" I say,pointing my finger at Rizu,in an attempt to threaten her. "And who is that boy? Some worthless soul or is he just another weird spirit?" I say now pointing at Itami
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:51 pm

I give a small shrug as I snap out of my confusion. This wasn't like me. I was weak yes but that don't mean I should act like it. Weakness is only a state of mind. I stood up to my full 7'5 and crossed my arms. I smirk at Rizu's grin before turning to the human.
I don't care who you are human. What is your business here?
I knew that I still couldn't fight in my condition, but I wouldn't let that show. I was still captain of squad 5, or at least til I got back to SS anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:57 pm

*Standing directly in front of Itami, he towers over her as she furrows her brow, trying to pin the aura. With her left hand on her hip, she takes a few more steps towards him.* Who are you? Who are you really?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:02 pm

I let out a deep sigh. "Fine if you must know...." There is a long pause before I speak again. "I'm his reaper." I release my spirit energy into the watch and shunpoe behind Itami and punch at his back with my right hand,firing a hado 33. "Sorry doll but the man upstairs wants him dead. I plan on fulfilling his wishes." As I talk gold spirit energy surrounds me. "I advise you stay out of the way."

(3 posts left of the watch)
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:11 pm

I was shocked at the sudden burst of energy and the speed. Suddenly I was thrown back and I had to stagger not to fall as my breath came out in ragged gasps. I had been extremely weakened and my durability just wasn't what it used to be. I grit my teeth as i extended my claws. I growl and turn to face him. The serum had worked wonders so that I wasn't hurt anymore. I knew I couldn't keep up with him but I would not back down. I dropped into a crouching stance as I got ready to pounce. I glanced at Rizu to see what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:15 pm

*Rizu growls softly with frustration under her breath and shunpos directly in front of Itami, pushing him backwards.* You are in no condition. And you. I know you. I will find out. *She shunpos now forward in front of the man, sending a powerful punch towards his solarplexus.* Ikkotsu!
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:21 pm

I crouch down low to the ground and grin. "Not good enough Rizu." I think to myself as the punch goes over my head. I punch my right arm towards Rizu's chest and speak a hado. "Hado 54 Haien!" I yell out and a golden haien is fired from my arm. As Rizu is supposed be moved by the hado I shunpoed behind Itami and put my hand over his back,over his spinal cord and fires 5% of my spirit energy towards his body from point blank range,knowing my speed surpassed how fast a pulse could see.

(2 posts and I used Iki Myaku (Spirit Pulse) for that 5% energy thing)
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:34 pm

My eyes try to keep up, but all I see is blurs. Then suddenly I feel nothing but pain. I realize that the man was now behind me and attacked me from behind with such speed that I hadn't even seen a thing. I'm thrown back a few feet and land about 10 feet from Rizu. I writhe upon the ground from the pain and my eyes darken. It wasn't from death but form the pain itself being too much. I turn to look at Rizu as I try to sit back up.
Don't worry about me. Just take care of him. I think you should know who he is now. You are the best spirit senser there is.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:43 pm

*His aura spiked as the man punched at her and she launched herself up and over him, the haien punch grazing her chest. She expels reiatsu to eliminate the flames, shunpoing to Itami and grabbing him, carrying him away to the side. She pulls out the last syringe of regen serum and injects him, standing in front of him.* Bankai.

*As she speaks, her zanpakuto dissolves into a flurry of snow, surrounding her quickly. As the flurry disappears, she reappears in a knee high, white kimono and no zanpakuto, the mark on her chest glowing.* Hisame. Kori hana. *Rizu immediately kneels and slams her palms into the ground.* Kori no yosai. *A fortress of ice begins to build up around Itami for protection as she shunpos in front of the man.*

You...*Rizu closes her eyes and shunpos once more, directly in front of him despite the danger and focuses a second before opening her eyes.* Those years of research payed off...taicho...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:36 pm

I grin and put my hands behind my head. I look back at the two then focus mt sight on Itami. "I'll kill you another day. For now count your blessings." I say as I begin to walk off then suddenly I shunpoe away. As I shunpoe away however I let out the thought to activate the attack,knowing the second regeneration serum wouldn't have affect on this. Rizu has yet to see this power even.

3% broke near the middle of the spinal cord then I sent 1.5% to puncture the bottom of Itami's stomach to begin the oozing out of the stomach acids. I grined as I was no longer in the area but I kept the watch on just a little longer as I continued to shunpoe away.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:46 pm

I look up into Rizu's eyes as she does her thing. She leaves and I feel better, and somewhat more energized, but I don't know how. The fortress surrounds me, and that brings back some memories. Suddenly pain explodes throughout my body. The pain began as Koga walked away. I had been suspicious of it being him. I didn't know if my suspicions were correct, but I did know that this pain was unbearable. My back was on fire and my stomach was ablaze as I gripped it tightly. I felt like ripping my body apart. I screamed out with pain as even my tough composure was destroyed.
This..Isn't..Over.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:11 pm

*As Koga shunpos away, Rizu's eyes drop as she whispers to herself.* I know it's you...mask your aura all you like, I know it's you... *Her eyes widen as she feels Itami's aura spike in pain, noticing the disruptions and she shunpos towards the fortress, dispelling it immediately.* Itami? *She studies his aura for the disruptions and clenches her jaw.*

Not good. Stay still... *Sitting over Itami, she gently puts her hands over his stomach and expels freezing cold energy, numbing and freezing the damage inside and out. Gently rolling him onto his side while keeping his back and neck straight, she freezes the damaged area of his spine.* I know it's cold. But it'll do for now. *She stands up and dispels her bankai, pulling her zanpakuto from her back to open up a senkaimon.*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Fukaku appears, seemingly alone, in front of Rizu. "I'm sorry, Yukino-san, but there's something I must do to Itami before he enters the soul society. I'm afraid the warranty on those mechanical arms has... Expired." Fukaku says, "If you'll allow me, I can heal those wounds of his... In exchange."
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:40 pm

I cringe from the coldness, but let out a sigh as I felt the pain dull. I felt the ice freezing my body, but the voice of Fukaku and his words freezes me in a different way.
The time has come.
I let out a short sigh and let my body completely relax from its tense posture.
Karma's a bitch huh.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:55 pm

*She stops and puts her zanpakuto on her back again, bowing her head to Fukaku.* Nayamasa-san. Your help would be appreciated...it seems I've taken much of your time. As long as Itami agrees, I do not object.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rizu's discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's discovery   Rizu's discovery Empty

Back to top Go down

Rizu's discovery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Town Outskirts-
Jump to: