Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Melody of the Unknown EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Melody of the Unknown EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Melody of the Unknown EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Melody of the Unknown EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Melody of the Unknown EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Melody of the Unknown EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Melody of the Unknown EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Melody of the Unknown EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Melody of the Unknown EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Melody of the Unknown I_vote_lcapMelody of the Unknown I_voting_barMelody of the Unknown I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Melody of the Unknown I_vote_lcapMelody of the Unknown I_voting_barMelody of the Unknown I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Melody of the Unknown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Melody of the Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Melody of the Unknown   Melody of the Unknown EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Once there was a girl. She was invisible to everyone's eyes. Even to her parents. At first, when she was a baby and a little kid, her parents loved her more than anything. She didn't had friends at the time besides her fluffy cat; but she knew she was loved. But when she was 5, maybe 6 years old, things changed. That little girl that was always at home had to face a new reality: School. She always thought everyone was nice. But she was badly mistaken. Everyone treated her differently. She was like the bad egg on her class. She was the smallest, the quiet and the ill one. She was paler then the others; and since everyone knew she had a medical issue (two broken bones on her skull), everyone refused to play with her. So she was always alone...

But one day, she made a friend. And with that friend came more two. So she wasn't alone anymore. The three of them had their small group, that would always gather and play at the edge of the playground, away from the teases and aggressions of the other classmates. So that girl was now happier.

But her happiness doesn't lasted...

Her parents changed after she started to attend to school. She was used to be loved by them, but gradually they seemed more far and far away... One day, the little girl knocked on the door of her parent's room. She said she was hungry and they were out of bread. His dad told her to go play. She went away and walked outside the house, trying to find something to do. There was a staircase made of stone that was close to a big stone tank filled with fishes. She knew she shouldn't go near the tank, but she wanted to see the little fishes; so she descend a bit of the stair and sat on the edge of the tank. She saw a cute orange fish play near the surface, so she stretched her arm to reach it; she lost her balance and felt down. She struggled during minutes; it felt like hours. She did her best to keep her head on the surface but her strength left her...
What happened next, she doesn't know. It's nothing but a black spot. The only think she knows is that her mom found her and with help she rescued her. Some neighbors were there too; apparently she spent one hour without breathing on the tank. But she somewhat managed to stay alive.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown   Melody of the Unknown EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:41 pm

After that, things changed for a while. People got nicer to her; even her parents changed their attitude towards her. She felt she was loved again. But it didn't last longer...
A few weeks after the incident, her classmates started to bully her again for everything and for nothing. Her parents stepped away once again... All she had was her 3 friends and her cat. They were her world...

One day her mom told her she was having a little brother or sister. She was 6 or 7 years old when that happened. She was happy. She finally could have someone to play with and someone she could watch. During the next months, she was excited about having a little brother (her mom told her it was a boy). Her mom even told her to start thinking about names and all, to help her pick one. It was all roses...
But then, the little baby was born. She went to the hospital to see him and she thought he was the cutest thing she ever seen. She made a promise to herself, as a older sister, that she would do whatever it takes to protect him. Like older brothers always do.
But she soon learned that having a brother was... difficult. Her mom forgot about her after she brought the baby home. She had to dress on her own for school, she had to make her own lunch, she had to tuck herself to sleep every night... and the baby kept crying and crying night after night. But the thing that was hurting her the most was that she could even touch her little brother...
A year passed. Things got better at home.
Her mom showed her a lot of things about babies. So she gradually started to take care of her little brother and she enjoyed every single moment of it.
But while things at home were better, things at school were getting worse and worse... Bullying was a constant on her life; her little brother was her only faith in better things.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown   Melody of the Unknown EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:10 pm

A few years passed. The girl was now about 14, maybe 15 years old. Was she happy? No. Her father had some... drinking issues and he loved to have other woman. So she and her mom were always paying. Yes, he beat them. A total monster, that was she always thought. She wanted to runaway and never come back. But she had to be stronger for her and for her brother. So she stayed. Her only companion? Music.

Two years later she met a boy. He was special and seemed different from the others. He was the first one to look at her in a different way... Soon they started to date. Things were funny at first; they were like two kids. They had never dated anyone before so they made their way, learning to respect each other. But she eventually had a mature mind and soon became deeply attached to the boy. She opened her heart to him and he took it without saying thank you. Worst thing was, he started to damage it, little by little... Until he finally stabbed her heart by breaking up with her by a text message. She was devastated at the time. It happened during a summer break so she slowly got her pieces together but didn't had enough time to heal. During school, things went worst. The boy kept her as some kind of a close friend and she accept it. She still loved him so being around him was fine for her. Thing is, that boy met another girl. She noticed they were close so she went to the boy and asked him straight: "Are you planning to date her?"
He said no. He lied on her face, only to be texting her 10 minutes later that yes, he was dating the other girl....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown   Melody of the Unknown EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:58 pm

The next months were hell. The girl felt on a depression. She didn't eat, she didn't sleep, she refused to go to school... She refused to talk to her "friends" and everyone that would get near her would be shut down. The fact that the boy's girlfriend were calling her names on the staircase was making everything worst... She was slowly going insane. The pain inside her and growing bigger and bigger and it hurt like a knife on her chest. She wished to die. She tried to... It failed. Because she made it fail.
And that was the moment. That was the moment she realized it was unfair what she was trying to do. It was a coward attitude. So she stand up, whipped the tears away and used her last strength to raise her hand for help. So she went on pills and she was followed by a psychiatric at school every week. Slowly, things start to get better.
The boy noticed the mess he made so he broke up with the other girl and apologized. She accepted and they became friends again. But she still liked him so the relationship between them changed again to some sort of... date. But no one knew about it. And they didn't tell anyone.

---

Eventually things went wrong again. She got hurt -again-. Her father offered her internet and she gladly accepted it. She started to meet other people online, making new friend on forums and RPGs... Crushed on someone and and got her heart ripped apart again and again and again... But she never gave up. And now she is happy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown   Melody of the Unknown EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:07 am

A lesson to take...:

Even if your problems look huge in your eyes, they made seem smaller compared to other people's issues.
You get your heart break, you fall from your safe place and hit -hard- on the reality. Well, if you're like this girl, a hopeless romantic, nothing much you can do. Emotions are way too strong to control and you just let them out, for everyone to see.
Thing is, other people may finds this "funny" to play with, so they make fun and break your heart like it was a piece of glass. But one think we should keep in mind: at the end of the day, the glass walls around our heart are broken; but the heart is still there. It may be more vulnerable now, but it's not broken.
And your little "love" issues are nothing compared to the issues others may have.

So stay strong and raise yourself from the ground... Like a skyscraper =)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown   Melody of the Unknown Empty

Back to top Go down

Melody of the Unknown
Page 1 of 1