Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Melody of the Unknown  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Melody of the Unknown  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Melody of the Unknown  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Melody of the Unknown  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Melody of the Unknown  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Melody of the Unknown  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Melody of the Unknown  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Melody of the Unknown  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Melody of the Unknown  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Melody of the Unknown  I_vote_lcapMelody of the Unknown  I_voting_barMelody of the Unknown  I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Melody of the Unknown  I_vote_lcapMelody of the Unknown  I_voting_barMelody of the Unknown  I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Melody of the Unknown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Melody of the Unknown  Empty
PostSubject: Melody of the Unknown    Melody of the Unknown  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:17 am

Kia was trying her best in every single aspect of her life. She was raising Amaya, at the same time that she was giving her best to the Squad. Despite being ignored or simply feared by the other members, she was content with her life. She had at lest one friend, Hatsu. He could be a idiot most of the time, but she couldn't deny they had a connection, something from the past.

~ * ~

It was just another typical day. Kia was heading towards the hall to get her assignment for the day when she noticed the door to Hatsu's bedroom was open. She stopped for a minute.

Don't tell me that idiot left the door open...

When she was about to close the door, she peeked inside, only to find Hatsu staring into a violin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown    Melody of the Unknown  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:38 am

- You still fail in hiding your reiatsu Kia. - He said, looking at her from the corner of her eye.

She jumped in surprise when he got up and pulled her inside, closing the door behind and instructing her to sit down on the sofa. She did as he told and took another look at the violin he had under the bed. It seemed rather familiar to her... But she couldn't figure out why.

- This is the only thing I had with me when I came here to the Soul Society. It belonged to someone I loved back when I was alive.

- What happened to that person?

- She died... In my arms. Without a reason. She simply was gone.

- I'm really sorry... You don't have to tell me those things, if they hurt you.

He sighed heavily.

- You don't remember anything? Anything at all?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown    Melody of the Unknown  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:44 am

- About...?

- Your past life. The persons around you. The ones you cared when you were still alive.

- I remember that my mother died, my father gave me to my aunt Clarice... There was the head of the college I used to attend... And there was someone else.

- Someone else? Can you try to remember who that person was?

- I really don't remember the face. But I know it was someone really important to me.

- Maybe this will help you remember.

And so he handed her the violin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown    Melody of the Unknown  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:16 am

Kia looked puzzled at the violin and then at Hatsu. He sat down on his bed, waiting for her to play. Carefully, she held the violin and closed her eyes and like magic, a beautiful music started to be played.
Hatsu closed his eyes like Kia did, and both of them let their souls fly onto the past, guided by that melody...

A melody from the past ~

Both of them found themselves back to a richly bedroom. There, a tall and well-build boy, with blond hair and deep blue eyes was carefully listen to the music a girl was playing. She was rather small and pale. Her long hair was carefully held by a red tie and her violet eyes were staring into his. When she finished the song, the boy clapped and got up, making his way towards the girl and kissing her forehead lightly.
- You're playing better everyday, Kia.
- Thank you Hatsu. I'm glad you enjoy it.
- You're welcome. I'm getting married to the most beautiful and talent girl of all France.
And they both laugh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown    Melody of the Unknown  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:39 am

Kia stopped playing and looked over Hatsu. Her eyes showed a rainbow of emotions and she didn't knew what to say. Hatsu stared at her quietly waiting for a reaction.

- You... you are that boy. The one I was engaged to.

- You remember now... I'm glad. I was afraid you wouldn't remember me anymore.

He got up and walked towards her, hugging her tight in his arms. She didn't even move; she stayed still, still holding the violin in her hand. He noticed and let go of her, looking at puzzled. She placed the violin inside its box and slowly backed away from Hatsu.

- I... I have to go. I'm sorry. - She said, opening the door and rushing out.

- Kia, wait! - he said, rushing outside his room.

But it was too late. She was already gone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown    Melody of the Unknown  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Kia ran home as fast as she could. She entered the house and rushed into her bedroom, slamming doors on her way in. She sat on her bed, covering her face with both her hands. She was in shock. She couldn't believe that boy was the same one from her past. It was all so sudden... And the thing that shocked her the most was the fact he still seemed to like her.
Kia took a deep breath and lay down, trying to calm herself. A few minutes later, she relaxed completely and started to evaluate the situation.

Hatsu has feelings for me. I clearly remember him now. I know what I used to feel for him... But I can't feel anything anymore, like my heart gone numb all the sudden. What happened to me?

- Kurohane... You there?

She called for her zanpakuto softly. But there was no answer.

She wants me to solve it on my own, huh?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown    Melody of the Unknown  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:50 am

A few days passed and Kia seemed more off and far away day by day. Hatsu was not making thing better for her in any way. They had to work together as partner on the assignments they got; and as that wasn't already an issue for Kia, Hatsu spent all day long asking thing like "Do you still like me? If not why?"... She was feeling more and more pressure around her everyday and she was closer to break down.
He wouldn't leave her alone no matter what she done to make him go away or simply stop.

I have to take measures...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown    Melody of the Unknown  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:54 pm

But then... Things got out of control one day.
Kia finished her tasks as fast as she could so she could avoid Hatsu and all his questions. She saved all the cleaning stuff and walked away towards the dormitories; Hatsu followed her every movement with his eyes.
The hallway to the rooms was desert and Hatsu took the opportunity to strike. In a fast movement, she pushed Kia against the wall, and grabbed her by the neck.

- Now we will talk, Kia.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown    Melody of the Unknown  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:02 pm

- Hatsu, let me go! You're hurting me! - Kia said, while she struggled under his grip.

- Like I would... Since I couldn't do this the good way... - He smirked as his eyes turned into yellow and his voice became more monster like. - - I shall kill you and take your body.

- You're... a hollow...

Hatsu smirked again and held her neck tight, making it difficult for her to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown    Melody of the Unknown  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:55 pm

- I shall tell you something. Your friend... was quite tasty...

- When did you... - Kia asked, gasping for air.

- Just caught him when he was all alone ~ Staring at some old violin. It was quite funny how much he was attached to you. But now... I shall kill you.

The hollow changed to his original form, still holding Kia by her throat. He opened his mouth, ready to eat her soul. She kept struggling while the hollow was slowly suffocating her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown    Melody of the Unknown  EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am

This won't be my end...!

In a quick movement, Kia moved her hand up, her palm facing the hollow's mouth.

- Hado 33, Soukatsui!

The hado was fired and hit the hollow just in time. He began to cry in pain and released Kia, who hit the floor hard, coughing and gasping for air.

- You... You'll pay for this!

But before he could even move, Kia pointed her finger towards him.

- Bakudo 61, Rikujōkōrō!

The hollow was trapped on the Bakudo, being unable to move. He kept struggling and struggling, cussing on her. Kia held herself to the wall and stand up, grabbing her zanpakuto.

- You will now pay for your sins... For killing someone closer to me... and for messing with memories from my past life.

Kia held her sword tight above her head and slashed the hollow in a quick movement. Once he was gone, she craved her zanpakuto onto the ground and felt on her knees, holding herself to the sword. She felt her lungs burn and her throat was all sore. The next minute, everything went black...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melody of the Unknown    Melody of the Unknown  Empty

Back to top Go down

Melody of the Unknown
Page 1 of 1